The Ingham Family #46 If you can’t stand the heat, get out of the tin can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No vlog tonight? They are really getting tit at the one job they have that Chris spends all night doing.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think YouTube take like 40% I don’t know how true that is though
YouTube takes their cut before they even see it.. The before figure can be found elsewhere in the creator studio but yes it's 40% on top of what the creator sees that ads pay out. 250k views averages too about £500.. (that's after yt's cut) They should be declaring their own taxes on that income though and probably be able to claim about a 3rd back unless they are pushing it and claiming for silly things but the tax man will throw a random audit eventually and send them a bill if they notice too much being claiming for.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Kind of ironic when lazy had a conversation about always having the vlog up on time as it’s the job they do the other day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t see an authentic sister relationship between Izzy and the younger two at all unless they are playing with dolls which she still seems to love. When Isla was little she was so cute but in the last 12 months she’s increasingly annoying and spoilt and seems like she has got very carried away with the attention and believes she is special ! Well she is but no more than any other child on the planet.
Although I can tell Esme has a crazy side to her I do feel she’s the least arrogant and the only person in the family that doesn’t think she’s a total star!

That said it was a bit awkward , watching one of the YouTuber videos about JACE DOLL turns out Esme copied the baby drawing off a google page 😬 which is fair enough but SARAH saying it was her original unique design ! Wrong ! 😆
But when has the truth ever stopped Sarah from making wild claims 😆

I was wondering if Izzy was in a mood about the peacock clothes as POSSIBLY it’s a brand her private school friends turn their noses up at and so will tease her about ?

Anyway I definitely think things are not as perfectly peaceful at Walton mountain , I mean Ingham tin can , as they want their child fans to believe.
That was probably me, I tell everyone coz it's so annoying listening to her lying all the time, and to say Esme designed it, more lies!! 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 2
YouTube takes their cut before they even see it.. The before figure can be found elsewhere in the creator studio but yes it's 40% on top of what the creator sees that ads pay out. 250k views averages too about £500.. (that's after yt's cut) They should be declaring their own taxes on that income though and probably be able to claim about a 3rd back unless they are pushing it and claiming for silly things but the tax man will throw a random audit eventually and send them a bill if they notice too much being claiming for.
Thanks I get so confused with social blade lol

Reactions: 1
I think this trip has really highlighted Chris’s “issues” with himself.There are things we all
Don’t like about ourselves but he takes it to the extreme !
His double hat 🧢 wearing ,
being fully clothed in the pool
Not wanting to be filmed hot and sweaty 🤷‍♀️🙄 Over combing his hair in all ridiculous directions !
But then he leaves poor Sarah to face the camera ! I’m actually starting to feel sorry for her that she is married to such a self obsessed twit !!!
Get over yourself and get your fecking hair cut you would find you are not so hot and flipping sweaty if you had a mans haircut instead of a teenage emo hairstyle!!!
If he was my husband I would cut his hair whilst he slept !!
and grow up get a fecking grip !!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Alfie’s new video with Susan the CEO of youtube is quite interesting regarding family channels and the comments being disabled, 45 min ish in. They should have comments disabled and it will happen to all family channels to keep the well-being of the children safe! Take note greedy twats!

Comments on her insta are ruthless! She’s not on deleting yet....

• Wow
Lol these comments on her latest instagram post are so brutal! Haha! Why is she not deleting them?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.