The Ingham Family #45 Over a year since the non-situation, time for a bit of child exploitation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bikini that isabelle has on only goes up to 11-12 occasionally 12-13 I guarantee it's to small/childish for her since it's something you'd wear esme or islas age 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Notice the shade thrown at us asking Isla if she was enjoying the top bunk , you know the one that was supposed to be rotated 🙄
Idiot like it affects us in any way lol, scoring a point by leaving your other gorgeous daughter stuck on a crappy bunk , that’s parenting goals right there #shittypeople #esmedeservesbetter
#spoiltbratsneverturnoutanygood #shitparents
Esme got the best this time since its 47°c for them I would not want to sleep on a bunk bed with a person below me that would be way to hot good for esme she didn't want or wasnt allowed the top bunk or the bottom bunk really

Reactions: 5
Hearing Creepy whisper “goodnight big girl” to an early teen has literally made me quiver. When I was Izzy’s age the idea of my parents speaking to me like that would of made me kick off.

Anyone notice after we’ve all said there’s a lack of Chris in these vlogs, he was in most of tonight’s? Hey guys!!!
He is so creepy around her!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Is it normal for a baby to sleep as much jace does I don’t have any kids so wouldn’t know if it was l?
Too be fair babies that age do sleep quite regular. Not helped in their case by the relentless heat and that fact he has no sleep routine.

Reactions: 2
Is it normal for a baby to sleep as much jace does I don’t have any kids so wouldn’t know if it was l?
Babies are awake a lot more from 4 months. What I find strange is Sarah's obsession with Jace sleeping throughout the day. It's like she doesn't want him awake unless for a quick bottle then it's back off to sleep

I'm watching Aphridites Peach with my 7-year-old daughter in the room. She's just said 'Oh mum, is that the Inghams (she used to watch them). Then 'Wait, Is that a baby doll? Why on earth would any mummy want a baby doll that looks like their baby'

Reactions: 11
Esme got the best this time since its 47°c for them I would not want to sleep on a bunk bed with a person below me that would be way to hot good for esme she didn't want or wasnt allowed the top bunk or the bottom bunk really
Agreed this is a good point but usually Esme always gets the tit deal and clothes , Isla is ALWAYS first , Esme won first point on the game I noticed we didn’t see who won I wonder why 🙄🙄
May I say I have nothing against Isla she is a cute little girl it’s the parents you can’t always be the winner and the favourite just because you’ve been the youngest especially when there is a relatively small age gap ,
The other child should not have to suck it up all the time it’s just not right imho
They are lazy parents and they don’t wanna deal with the tantrums clearly

Reactions: 7
To be fair I’d have to drink regularly if I had to listen to the kids oh em geee’ing and squealing at literally anything.

Kids spam for dinner.... ohhh emm geeeee eeeeeeeee
Kids sleeping in a sleeping bag tonight..... oh em geeeeeeeee

And Sarah wailing on in the background spouting lies
He’ll be drinking to drown out the sound of all the etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc’s

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lazy drawing attention to Isabelle sat playing with Barbies. Is this tit for real?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
View attachment 30511

Creepy Chris Ingham living his very best life. Those swept forward poofy sideburns really are something else. Looking every bit the 40 year old tonight.
He's let himself go alot, his actions are definatly taking its toll. If that's him living his best life I hate to think of his life before,

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So Lazy just announced it's their last night at the campsite they arrived at this site on Friday evening had Saturday and Sunday and are leaving tomorrow, when Lazy said they were staying there 5 days I had stupidly thought it ment 5 nights as that's what people normally book so many nights etc but no they booked 3 nights that's 4 days by the way Lazy as your leaving tomorrow fri-mon 4 days!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So Lazy just announced it's their last night at the campsite they arrived at this site on Friday evening had Saturday and Sunday and are leaving tomorrow, when Lazy said they were staying there 5 days I had stupidly thought it ment 5 nights as that's what people normally book so many nights etc but no they booked 3 nights that's 4 days by the way Lazy as your leaving tomorrow fri-mon 4 days!!!!
I wonder where they are off to next because where they are now is a 6 hour drive to where Isabelle is going with the school in 2 weeks. If they are going to Portugal then it would be stupid to drive all that way and then drive Isabelle back. What a waste of petrol. The Inghams are single handily causing global warming.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well duck me they’ve upgraded tonight guys
Nuggets and chips get in there my son 😂
Or in this case daughters
The stir in last night must have exhausted Sarah oven meal tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So many questions... A glass of rose for the non drinkers.... no cutlery they just seem to be eating with their hands... lazy just seems to have a healthy massive bowl of chips...and it looks like the worst restaurant food I have seen for a very long time etc etc etc

But at least the girls look happy 😊
201CB4FF-013D-4F12-BC74-CA35DB3634D2.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
So many questions... A glass of rose for the non drinkers.... not cutlery they just seem to be eating with their hands... lazy just seems to have a healthy massive bowl of chips...and it looks like the worst restaurant food I have seen for a very long time etc etc etc

But at least the girls look happy 😊View attachment 30549
Bon appetite, Rodney, bon appetite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
L
So many questions... A glass of rose for the non drinkers.... no cutlery they just seem to be eating with their hands... lazy just seems to have a healthy massive bowl of chips...and it looks like the worst restaurant food I have seen for a very long time etc etc etc

But at least the girls look happy 😊View attachment 30549
Plus the camera right in front of esmes plate. Why cant they just eat. Why do they have to film it then speed it up

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I’m on catch up - how fookin loud is this family!

Must say creepy is looking a very lot
Old isn’t he 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
My youngest slept pretty much all day until about 4 months. My older two didn’t sleep half as much, some kids just do sleep more. Plus if it’s hot he would be sleepier.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.