The Ingham Family #45 Over a year since the non-situation, time for a bit of child exploitation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
20190728_174456.jpg

Creepy Chris Ingham living his very best life. Those swept forward poofy sideburns really are something else. Looking every bit the 40 year old tonight.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
A channel called Aphrodites Peach has done an ingham family episode . I can't link it but it's so good 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hearing Creepy whisper “goodnight big girl” to an early teen has literally made me quiver. When I was Izzy’s age the idea of my parents speaking to me like that would of made me kick off.

Anyone notice after we’ve all said there’s a lack of Chris in these vlogs, he was in most of tonight’s? Hey guys!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 16
View attachment 30511

Creepy Chris Ingham living his very best life. Those swept forward poofy sideburns really are something else. Looking every bit the 40 year old tonight.
Look at the drum on him! Leaning forward or not, he needs to do a bit more blading to keep him in shape to do all his very important editing. Those late-night packs of biscuits will catch up with him now he’s north of forty.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone else triggered at 15:52 when Creepy said, "relentlessly" ?? That was his favourite word in his Hell No video

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Notice the shade thrown at us asking Isla if she was enjoying the top bunk , you know the one that was supposed to be rotated 🙄
Idiot like it affects us in any way lol, scoring a point by leaving your other gorgeous daughter stuck on a crappy bunk , that’s parenting goals right there #shittypeople #esmedeservesbetter
#spoiltbratsneverturnoutanygood #shitparents

• Sad
Reactions: 12
New thread...Creepy in the beanie, kids in the heat Florida can't be beat. best life in strife.

Reactions: 1
1. When the ice cream fails the first time, surely you'd take over for the second one.
2. Do they not realise they need to fill the cone first? You don't want to get half way through and have to endure eating a plain cornet.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Look at the drum on him! Leaning forward or not, he needs to do a bit more blading to keep him in shape to do all his very important editing. Those late-night packs of biscuits will catch up with him now he’s north of forty.
He’s not chubby. It’s the lighting. It’s ALWAYS the lighting!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 30511

I find it hilarious how he tried to 'bond' with Bella about how into fitness he was and how skating is soo great for your legs and core strength or whatever...and yet he looks like this now. 😂 I know fitness looks different on everyone but considering how many nights he seems to run off skating...his diet is clearly catching up to him.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I haven't been on this site regularly for days so apologies if someone else has already posted this, but the behaviour is horrific here.
Haha where did anyone say she stole money. She’s such a witch. I’d have loved it he turned down her ‘sorry’ video. It wasn’t their fault it’s a problem on the site. Course.

Someone said Chris was detached from Jace, low and behold she’s uploaded a pic of him and the baby on Instagram. They’ve also taken the doll Jace on holiday with them.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Is it normal for a baby to sleep as much jace does I don’t have any kids so wouldn’t know if it was l?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.