The Ingham Family #44 Young Hollywood life! In a caravan with the wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was islas surprise? I skipped through most the vlog but didnt see anything
That she will have the same teacher next term at school

But would he get all that time off for summer?
Islas surprise was that she found out she will have the same teacher next term

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Sarah had Jace with her shopping and bought the wrong size , couldn’t she have measured it quickly next to him , no common sense

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No Sarah, your hair does not look healthier, it looks horrific. And yes it is time for a change.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I must say, I would find some of those shots of Jace smiling and laughing very cute and nice to watch...if it wasn’t for Lazy’s screechy voice in the background.

Plus all that calling him a ‘cheeky buy’ stuff. I know she loves a bargain but is that any way to talk about your son?

Oh wait, you can buy your own :/

(Wow that post started as a joke and turned upsetting quickly)

Reactions: 7
For someone who looks at themselves so much in the viewfinder you would think she would notice or best mate Nikki tell her she had lipstick on her teeth! Bet creepy loved editing that and laughing!

And they don’t drink so why a bottle of corona on the coffee table in the afternoon!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Surely Isla would’ve known that her teacher would stay the same a few weeks ago? I swear children spend a day in their new classes to meet their teacher and classmates

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I didn’t see any teachers gift either and they would have used it for content for sure .
They are the meanest of the mean

• Sad
Reactions: 7
So Sarah posted that message saying today’s vlog would be a belter.. what the hell? There was nothing remotely interesting at all. She went shopping. She wasted more money on clothes that wouldn’t fit Jace. Chris was out all day ‘skating’. The girls were out at dance. Am I missing something, Sarah?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So I’m playing animal Crossing on the mobile (don’t judge me). And I had no idea that Sarah got her eyebrow inspiration from one of the characters.
DE42B0F9-6530-4AEC-99AD-511330382635.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Surely Isla would’ve known that her teacher would stay the same a few weeks ago? I swear children spend a day in their new classes to meet their teacher and classmates
She prob missed it. Our school had thier day in new classes last week. She was in the caravan...

Reactions: 8
No we absolutely never ever drink alcohol, I’m sorry but who the hell has a bottle in the afternoon sat there?! Fine example to set to people isn’t it 😂
The Christmas decorations in the background crack me up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tattle talk is gathering pace
About a doll called baby Jace

This youtube kid is now immortal
Sold in shop of Mary Shortle

Ifam parents wont find it funny
The cost of Jace is lots of money

They will buy it if they can
Be easy on a payment plan

Lots of comments saying he is cute
But no i honestly dispute

The awful doll is no dead ringer
he has blonde hair when Jace is Ginger :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Hoping that Sarah actually does do a big chop and changes colour like she said she was considering, she really needs to so something with that mop of hair!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.