The Ingham Family #44 Young Hollywood life! In a caravan with the wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are comments that claim they have put a deposit down and they are grown adults that don’t appear to have children who have multiple reborns. So in this case I think they are right but that’s even more creepy. Why would you want to your children to meet adults that have bought a replica doll of their child to play with themselves. It’s sick 🤢
It even comes with nappies so they get to change doll Jace. 🤢 I think the poor boy will be horrified when he’s older.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
It even comes with nappies so they get to change doll Jace. 🤢 I think the poor boy will be horrified when he’s older.
Can you imagine him as a full on chav and some one reminds him of the doll 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Apologies for what I’m going to say but these reborn dolls have private parts, I assume Jace’s has replica private parts

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
All of this fuss over the baby Jace doll and Shortle forgot to promote the other Inghams on her website!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Well it’s the next day and you can still buy one. Guess all those people who crashed the website weren’t as serious about putting money down as the cash grabbers thought!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I find the whole relationship a bit disturbing to be honest. The Shortle shop is like a shrine to the Inghams. It’s just weird. Pictures of the girls all over the place, on the door, merchandise. Just weird.

Seriously?

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I’ve just read around a dozen pages and still can’t be sure if it’s all some type of fever dream or not. Reality clearly is stranger than fiction. That said, I’ve got to give them credit for buying a caravan purely for our entertainment. That’s going above and beyond, as there is no way that they think that they’re going to enjoy it. ‘We had some devastating news today guys’ clickbait can’t be far away and it will probably involve the extortionate cost of Jaffa Cakes at the campsite shop. Stay strong Ifam.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The whole write-up is so creepy.
There is no way Lazy and Creepy don’t know what they are doing, giving vulnerable people “their own little Jace”. Exploitation of their fan base at its finest.
I’m calling it right here: the tea parties will never happen.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
You can tell from my enthusiastic highlighting the part I’m most offended by

4C70D6DF-8C64-41CE-9916-1741F3611CAB.jpeg

Velour 🤢
it’s just so “juicy couture” circa 2000 🤦‍♀️
Slap some writing on his ass and he’s just like mommy.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sorry if it's already been said, but could this be a trading standards breach claiming its made in England? Repackaging something that's probably made in the far East with some extras doesn't make it made in England.
PSX_20190720_112219.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 12
You can tell from my enthusiastic highlighting the part I’m most offended by

View attachment 29212

Velour 🤢
it’s just so “juicy couture” circa 2000 🤦‍♀️
Slap some writing on his ass and he’s just like mommy.
I think this encapsulates the whole shitshow perfectly. Velour, in a tin can, in 35°C of continental European heat.
Living.
Our.
Best.
Lives.

Reactions: 19
Mary Shelley/ Shortles shop of horrors. It's an absolute nightmare how do they sleep at night lol. Jaceinstein mwahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think this encapsulates the whole shitshow perfectly. Velour, in a tin can, in 35°C of continental European heat.
Living.
Our.
Best.
Lives.
Making memories dontcha know 😂 They put their phones and camera away! The vlogs just happen as if by magic....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry if it's already been said, but could this be a trading standards breach claiming its made in England? Repackaging something that's probably made in the far East with some extras doesn't make it made in England.
View attachment 29213
Is there a way to find out exactly which circle of Hell these reborns come from...? 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There are comments that claim they have put a deposit down and they are grown adults that don’t appear to have children who have multiple reborns. So in this case I think they are right but that’s even more creepy. Why would you want to your children to meet adults that have bought a replica doll of their child to play with themselves. It’s sick 🤢
Lazy even said they'll get to play with Esme which adds to the sickness grown adults (that you never met before) playing ( with the Jace doll) your 10 year old

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.