The Ingham Family #44 Young Hollywood life! In a caravan with the wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only person getting really Annoyed with how much they say ect ECT ECT!! Now I have noticed it they say it so much throughout every vlog every day!! Please tell me I'm not the only one
You're not the only one! It's annoys me greatly!

Reactions: 9
33E8BE7B-D333-4DA2-AA1C-E81E0EAA39E8.jpeg

🎶 🎶 🎶 🎶 🎶 🎶 🎶 🎶
They see us rollin’
We hatin’
I’m cryin’ “ wish they’d never caught me ridin' dirty”
🎶🎶🎶🎶
🎶🎶🎶🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I would love to see your google search history :ROFLMAO:
That tit gets deleted regularly, even I wince when I look at my camera roll. 😐
There will be so many unanswered questions when I pop my clogs.. 🤦‍♀️ At least it gives my family something to talk about at the funeral 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve just realised that some of the music he’s playing in the vlogs is from Love Island ...he’s fantasising about being on it I reckon ...not at 35 mate haha

After buying 2 unneeded picnic bag things From a previous vlog..she goes and forgets them haha #stopbuyingshite

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ve just realised that some of the music he’s playing in the vlogs is from Love Island ...he’s fantasising about being on it I reckon ...not at 35 mate haha

After buying 2 unneeded picnic bag things From a previous vlog..she goes and forgets them haha #stopbuyingshite
Sorry to be pedantic but *pickanic

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm guessing they only brought one sleepsuit for Jace.

Its sad that the girls really do only have each other as 'best friends' I mean it's nice to have a sibling but it's also nice to have actual friends.

Reactions: 14
Am i the only person who finds the music Chris uses on the vlogs totally inappropriate ? I think he’s trying to be all arty and reflective It’s hard to imagine they’re even slightly having a good time with a song about heartbreak droning on in the background.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can I just say as a BradfordIan, I hope you don't all think that we all talk and mis-pronounce things like them.

We don't use etc and we say picnic, to name a few of their cringing vocabulary. I had to defend our city, albeit 💩.

Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can I just say as a BradfordIan, I hope you don't all think that we all talk and mis-pronounce things like them.

We don't use etc and we say picnic, to name a few of their cringing vocabulary. I had to defend our city, albeit 💩.

Xx
I don’t believe you a very lot. 😐
That’s literally a big juicy lie
Comment down below if you believe @Knowmorethanishould
😏😏😏😏😏😏😏

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The Ingham Family #45 ~ Like sardines in a tin can, struggled with the awning so had to call the mam.

(Can be changed to struggled with the awning so cried for help from the IFAM).

• Haha
Reactions: 9
is that the proper word for the picnic bags ? I don’t understand

Am i the only person who finds the music Chris uses on the vlogs totally inappropriate ? I think he’s trying to be all arty and reflective It’s hard to imagine they’re even slightly having a good time with a song about heartbreak droning on in the background.
Ooh I get now 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I think he’s sending out a secret message to someone he hopes is listening.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.