The Ingham Family #44 Young Hollywood life! In a caravan with the wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My daughter still has school this week and then Monday Tuesday next week, but believe me it’s not all fun and games.
They have still been busy working on this terms electricity topic. Today and tomorrow they will spend making torches. Wednesday they have a reward trip, Thursday they’re doing work in their new class, and then Friday they have their end of year performance. Monday will be spent tidying and preparing their classroom for September
and only Tuesday will they watch a movie.
I am a teacher and we work right up until the end, to much in the national curriculum to cover

Reactions: 13
Is that bacon grill they’re having for breakfast??🤢all the processed foods they eat even extends to bacon!!

• Sick
Reactions: 3
The girls ate a spam sandwich, went on a bike ride, washed the pots outside and then if it couldn’t get anymore exciting they laughed at marshmallows and drew in the sand! No wonder Chris complains all the time about having to sit on his arse and edit the vlogs! These guys should put their feet up once in a while. They’ll burn themselves out with all this excitement! 🙄

How many times did Sarah try and convince everyone that they were making memories and everyone is oh so happy? Meanwhile Chris is clicking his heels together and trying to turn Filey beach into Florida 👠🤣

I’ve never had a touring caravan before. They don’t cook in it, they don’t shower in it, they don’t wash the pots in it. Surely they’ve spent 9 grand on a metal tent on wheels? Its like they’ve bought it to drag the big pram and any other bits and bats across Europe because Chris can’t fit it in the boot. 🧐
in all fairness, my parents have a caravan and I used to go on holidays with them in it, and we cooked in ours but never used the shower as it was too small and just easier to go to the shower block. also the sinks in caravans are super small and you can't properly was pots and pans in it. however, they aren't meant to use that tap, there are usually places specifically for washing up!

Reactions: 6
They have a fridge right? Honestly I didn’t think their diets could get much worse 🤢 I’ve done many caravan holidays and haven’t had to resort to spam or smash...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Tonight’s vlog! Wrong on so many levels! It is not normal at all for a 14 year old to be wearing matching clothes to her 7 year old sister and sat playing with barbie dolls! That poor poor girl! Let her grow up! It’s very unnatural and strange! I had a full time job at 16!! And here we have Isabelle playing with dolls at 14?! Weird! Very weird
The denim dress is definitely Esme’s it has to be ! It’s way too short and she can barely walk in it ! She’s a very pretty girl but I honestly have to keep reminding myself she’s 14 as she seems to be on the exact same level as Esme ! All Very uncomfortably weird. I’m all for kids not growing up too quickly but there’s a fine line and at the moment it’s looking creepy weird ! Reminds me of the Olden days when children where dressed in short dresses up to their bum on movies allegedly so they looked younger but in reality probably to feed the ponces !!!! 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I chuckled last night when she gave them £1 to buy sweets and the girls were so overly grateful. Considering the amount of crap they are constantly buying them the whole ‘£1’ situation doesn’t cut it, Sarah and no one was convinced. Back in your day it did mean something but you have overly indulged the girls for years and sitting in the pouring rain under umbrellas playing with dolls is fooling no one, most children would be begging to go home. Can’t wait for spam gate tonight.......

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The denim dress is definitely Esme’s it has to be ! It’s way too short and she can barely walk in it ! She’s a very pretty girl but I honestly have to keep reminding myself she’s 14 as she seems to be on the exact same level as Esme ! All Very uncomfortably weird. I’m all for kids not growing up too quickly but there’s a fine line and at the moment it’s looking creepy weird ! Reminds me of the Olden days when children where dressed in short dresses up to their bum on movies allegedly so they looked younger but in reality probably to feed the ponces !!!! 🤬
I wonder if something happened to some of Izzy's clothes? Explain why she's wearing Esmes.

Reactions: 5
Looks like spam
I think it’s moving 😱 IT’S LOOKING AT ME ......
somebody make the madness stop 🤣
Im waiting for the kiddy Ifam to start asking their parents for spam sandwiches for lunch.
Which is handy because they could buy it now and still have it for school lunches in September (2022)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Th
I do recall Sarah saying that Chris would get home from his shift at the airport and then have to edit and sometimes he wouldn’t get to bed until 3-4am.
Not sure how often this would happen as my kids used to watch but I only watched from time to time. They were still boring then IMHO

That comment is ace 😂

They where my first experience of family vloggers and thought the girls where really cute and well behaved. I thought Chris was really hard working. I felt sad for Sarah because of losing her mum and could empathise though I also thought she had Chris under the thumb & he did everything for her and the children.

Then along came Jess and well the rest is history! 🤨

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I chuckled last night when she gave them £1 to buy sweets and the girls were so overly grateful. Considering the amount of crap they are constantly buying them the whole ‘£1’ situation doesn’t cut it, Sarah and no one was convinced. Back in your day it did mean something but you have overly indulged the girls for years and sitting in the pouring rain under umbrellas playing with dolls is fooling no one, most children would be begging to go home. Can’t wait for spam gate tonight.......
reminds me of Butlins Bognor regis we went with my cousin and Auntie and Uncle and it rained near enough the whole time, we had loads to do but my cousin got bored and wanted to go home , mind you so did my mum to be fair I had a ball though

I wonder if something happened to some of Izzy's clothes? Explain why she's wearing Esmes.
maybe she forgot to bring enough clothes for the whole time ?

The girls are not brushing their teeth properly. On the Instagram there is a photo of them pulling faces. The girls have all stuck out their tongues and they are white with plaque and bacteria which is a sure sign of too much sugar and poor oral hygiene.

• Sick
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Really?! Wow! Riveting stuff, I’ll away and watch the paint dry in my daughter’s bedroom I’ve been doing all day, but living my best life man 🤙🏻
Do u own skates , you could skate around with a beanie if you wanna be really mingham style oop oop oop mingham style ,
Hey nonce and his lady ooo ooo ooo mingham style

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Watching Yorkshire Airport. If creepy is working part time I wonder what uniform he will have on. Keeping my eyes peeled for a pilot wearing a beanie and roller blades

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.