The Ingham Family #44 Young Hollywood life! In a caravan with the wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Campsites have propa washing up blocks. Those taps arent meant for washing up.
yep they do have, I have been camping for 43 years and thought when Sarah said oh she is now looking forward to the campingtrip because she knows what's to come .Thought just wait to you have been stuffed up inside for a week because it has been pouring down rain.
That will be good vlog content.

Reactions: 12
Sarah's over enthusiasm on the beach pretending they're having the time of their life 😂😂 Creepy looks sick as duck. Luckily it was their last night. But he's got 6 weeks of soopa doopa caravan adventures go look forward to
Im not a fan of the beach as it is. I had to skip all that.

Reactions: 2
Im not a fan of the beach as it is. I had to skip all that.
They just drew pics in the sand with a stick which Sarah seem to strangely find really entertaining and worthy vlog content.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just had a look at tonight’s vlog, now this is the content that I’ve been waiting for.
Lazy’s faked enthusiasm for the 40p communal showers and the fried spam butties made on a 2 ring camping hob. 😂
Washing the plastic plates under an outside tap and tramping off to the beach, late in the afternoon, loaded down like pack-mules. 😂
Creepy’s face as Lazy waffles on about making memories, whilst he sits there with barely concealed annoyance at it all.
Bring on the 6 week fiasco. 😂😂

13D16DBA-660B-48CC-B968-5457D3592AF0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
We say marshmallows, the Inghams say marshmellows! Carry on camping.
They also packed a PICKANIC

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Please please don’t homeschool those girls. Ffs

She’s gone from angry rants to blabbering on and pretending it’s because she’s just so happy she can’t get her words out.

Living the best life she ever did see

• Haha
Reactions: 23
For the amount of money they spent on the caravan, they could have flew out to Australia again to do more culturally immersive activities like going to public swimming pools.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just had a look at tonight’s vlog, this is the content that I’ve been waiting for.
Lazy’s faked enthusiasm for the 40p communal showers and spam butties made on a 2 ring camping hob. 😂
Washing the plastic plates under an outside tap and tramping off to the beach, late in the afternoon, loaded down like pack-mules. 😂
Creepy’s face as she waffled on about making memories, whilst he sits there with barely concealed annoyance at it all.
Bring on the 6 week fiasco. 😂😂

View attachment 28622
Now this is what I’ve been waiting for 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reckon they did a quick ten minutes on the beach then it was like “annnnnd cut, that’s a wrap” back to the caravan to watch tv 😂

Chris “Jace pace rolosaurus is gonna he just like me, I was obsessed with fire”
Let’s hope not.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
New vlog - “Doing something we’ve never done before” - telling the truth?

I noticed Sarah has the inability to pronounce umbrella as well. Apparently it is umbERella.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Just wondering if the twits packed any sunscreen, Esme's face is bright red!
Sick of hearing how many "awesome memories" your gunna make "as a family"
Your fooling no one love.
Poor Jace kipping with Sarah's vest, the very vest she wore all night in a sweaty caravan, Gag!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
did It take them until Monday for the girls to have a shower? That’s what it sounded like 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Chris was obsessed with fire as a kid. Always standing near fires. Glow off it made him look ginger.
He’s not ginger. He was just always standing by fires.
Bad lighting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
The girls ate a spam sandwich, went on a bike ride, washed the pots outside and then if it couldn’t get anymore exciting they laughed at marshmallows and drew in the sand! No wonder Chris complains all the time about having to sit on his arse and edit the vlogs! These guys should put their feet up once in a while. They’ll burn themselves out with all this excitement! 🙄

How many times did Sarah try and convince everyone that they were making memories and everyone is oh so happy? Meanwhile Chris is clicking his heels together and trying to turn Filey beach into Florida 👠🤣

I’ve never had a touring caravan before. They don’t cook in it, they don’t shower in it, they don’t wash the pots in it. Surely they’ve spent 9 grand on a metal tent on wheels? Its like they’ve bought it to drag the big pram and any other bits and bats across Europe because Chris can’t fit it in the boot. 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Hmm she doesn't want to use up their water? It can be refilled. Surprised they spent money on showers. Does she do anything? Creepy vacuums, girls wash dishes, Isabelle cooks. What exactly does she do? I'm sure they didn't shower after being on the beach because can't be spending money again on cleanliness. Uggh how do u get into a clean bed without showering first😖

• Sick
If I didn't know otherwise then I'd never guess that Isabelle was almost 14. There's definitely some serious regression going on which is not her fault at all. I wonder what her peers will be spending this summer holiday doing. Will they be forced to play with LOL dolls and shacked up in a one bedroom caravan with their siblings and parents or will they be off developing friendships and gaining some independence. She's really going to struggle in years to come. I actually feel sorry for the poor girl. 14 and never caught a a bus on her own, never been in town shopping with her mates, never gone and sat on a field on a Saturday afternoon to mess around with kids her own age. The list goes on. My 11 year old daughter has more independence.
TBF, I wasn’t allowed to get the bus on my own until 13 or the train until I was 14.... but then, by 15, I was drinking a litre of vodka every weekend and riding in cars with boys 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Who else thinks the big adventure will be called off for one reason or another?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
shes also inviting the wrong kind of attention, I feel sorry for Issy, my daughter has a very young outlook on life for a 17 year old but at 14 she went to town with friends, went to parties bbqs we hardly saw her, she also used to hate me trying to dress her from about age 12 onwards and had firm ideas about her style so I never pushed her to like anything I liked, she has ASD as well and even she thinks Issy is smothered rather than mothered
I don't think ive worded that well , she always went to friends family parties in their houses and bbq s in their houses, she was getting the bus to school which was three miles at 11 she`s a sensible girl and even now phones and asks permission for stuff, she`s done well at school getting 100% attendance on most years and is on to her 2nd year at college with a little weekend job in a hotel, I was on pins the first few times and if Im honest I still get like that now but I didn't want to stifle her as it was like I didn't trust her in my eyes, its like Sarah doesn't trust Issy who seems pretty sensible to me, my daughter does drink occasionally and has been open about it but never to the point where she cant remember or where the police have called to my door about her behavior, like others have stated I think playing with her sisters is great but do it in private, Sarah and Chris are making her the bait for bullying or worse still some very unsavoury behavior by certain individuals, but I respect other peoples opinions of what I wrote originally

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.