The Ingham Family #44 Young Hollywood life! In a caravan with the wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve come to some leaps with their titles.

But at no point there did anyone come close to burning the caravan down or thinking they were going to.

Isabelle lit the candles on the birthday cake and carried it out with no dramas??
It was chris shouting "the caravans on fire" and laughing. No one else even reacted 😒

Reactions: 6
Yup because the last weeks all about watching movies and drawing 😒 no transistion day? No end of term partys?
Luckily isla isn't in year 6 like can u imagine her going into year 7 not knowing where to go in the school because her parents thought a trip in a tin can is more important 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
It was chris shouting "the caravans on fire" and laughing. No one else even reacted 😒
Ah ok. Missed that. But he’s basically only said that so he’s got a title?? It’s so weird. Like the reused thumbnails. How hard is it to take a clip from each days vlog to use as the thumbnail???

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Around 4.20 in today's vlog. The reason Isabelle is struggling so much on her bike is because it's far, far too small for her! It's obvious in the opening clip all three girls are too big for their bikes, but Isabelle's is on a whole different level. It looks better suited to Esme. Get the girl a new bike! I know Chris has mentioned she hasn't wanted to ride it much for the last few years- that's probably because it's far too small for her. She might want to ride it if she actually fitted on it!

Reactions: 4
I'm 1 minute in and nearly fell off the sofa when lazy actually reprimanded Isla for butting in and interrupting Isabelle. FINALLY!
Well done Lazy 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Luckily isla isn't in year 6 like can u imagine her going into year 7 not knowing where to go in the school because her parents thought a trip in a tin can is more important 🤷‍♀️
She is going to yr 3 though which is sort of a whole new school, atleast in most schools it is.
The school should be cracking down on them.
The bikes are to small and Esmes helmet is way to small too. Although I noticed they didn't wear them towards the end of the vlog.
I'm still baffled by the matching outfits too!
Oh and surely all them layers and being by the fire was wrong with Jace, its July it would never have been that cold.

Reactions: 8
She is going to yr 3 though which is sort of a whole new school, atleast in most schools it is.
The bikes are to small and Esmes helmet is way to small too. Although I noticed they didn't wear them towards the end of the vlog.
Oh and surely all them layers and being by the fire was wrong with Jace, its July it would never have been that cold.
It does get cold later in the night. I went to a bbq at the weekend and by 10pm it was getting chilly. Looked like they were out fairly late from Instagram yesterday

Reactions: 1
Esme and Isla both riding the same bike together and neither wearing a helmet. Maybe if Sarah wasn’t too busy posting rants on fb she’d have noticed. But I guess it’s more important to preach on social media about how you are a sooper mother than actually being a half decent one.

Reactions: 13
Esme and Isla both riding the same bike together and neither wearing a helmet. Maybe if Sarah wasn’t too busy posting rants on fb she’d have noticed. But I guess it’s more important to preach on social media about how you are a sooper mother than actually being a half decent one.
Comfirms that the helmets are just for show

Isabelle is gonna be 18 and still be matching with isla, Esme seems like shes the only normal one in that family (Jace is only a baby so I dont count him since he can just lie to the camera 24/7)

Isabelle is gonna be 18 and still be matching with isla, Esme seems like shes the only normal one in that family (Jace is only a baby so I dont count him since he can just lie to the camera 24/7)
They were riding really close to each other went the three of them went past. So easy to clip a wheel. Isabelle’s knees are almost up to her chin when riding. Stop buying tat and get the girls something decent that’s suitable. Maybe Isabelle doesn’t want to play bike with the kids or LOL dolls. That would be being a great mother. Not the fake speech on Facebook about girl power and breastfeeding.

You lost girl power when you stayed after the allegations

Reactions: 21
I wonder that too. I've always thought she just stayed for $$$ but then they both would've got half of the business and assets in their divorce presumably. She could've carried on with the channel and hired an editor (as I doubt she could be bothered to learn to edit herself), and probably would've had consistent views instead of them dropping so much.
Actually back when Chris had a job she was the one who did the editing, the channel almost seemed like it was her channel back then, but young Hollywood needed the limelight right 😐
The success they found... It’s the worst thing that could have happened to them.
YouTube became the Ingham's poisoned chalice.
I still feel there’s more to the story than we know. And other reasons for her to stay in the “set up” they have atm...... I’m not calling it a marriage 😬

Btw anyone seen Dave around 😐

Reactions: 14
It does get cold later in the night. I went to a bbq at the weekend and by 10pm it was getting chilly. Looked like they were out fairly late from Instagram yesterday
Not cold enough though for a vest, sleepsuit, cardigan, fluffy blanket, sleeping bag, and a fire!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"They're growing up so quickly" they'd be growing up a lot quicker if you let them Sarah. Funny she thinks them being grown up is riding on their bikes around a campsite with matching outfits

Reactions: 22
Ha ha I had to laugh at the comment about children being old enough to be browsing social media should know about BF being natural and if not it’s up to the parenting.

Sorry Sarah but with your lack of parenting skills you’re hardly in the position to pass judgement.

Also I’m sure any decent parent would have put their children first when their perverted husband was called out for sending sexual
Messages to teen girls.
Well said 👌

Reactions: 1
So they bought tinned food for the caravan but still managed to forget a tin opener? 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Around 4.20 in today's vlog. The reason Isabelle is struggling so much on her bike is because it's far, far too small for her! It's obvious in the opening clip all three girls are too big for their bikes, but Isabelle's is on a whole different level. It looks better suited to Esme. Get the girl a new bike! I know Chris has mentioned she hasn't wanted to ride it much for the last few years- that's probably because it's far too small for her. She might want to ride it if she actually fitted on it!
And where the hell would she have been able to ride it? They’re never allowed to play out.

Reactions: 7
Imagine if all parents had the same attitude that it's fine to miss the last week of school because it's just colouring and watching films? I know it's not like that at my child's school.
Isla is missing school to sit in the rain playing with Barbies and riding her too small bike up and down a dirt track! 👍🤣🙄

Reactions: 26
Playing outside with dolls, dressed the same as your sisters, at age 14 . I'm absolutely shocked. That poor girl is gradually looking and acting younger. No wonder she's in therapy

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.