The Ingham Family #43 DeLonger this goes on, DeWorse they’re making it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guess the girls wearing helmets was just for a picture to satisfy the ‘trolls’ eh Sarah since they’re not riding about without them on 🙈 keep up with your own bullshit love
I've just noticed this on her last instagram story. All three racing about esme not even with her foot on the pedal sticking her leg out at full speed. Absolute frauds . Fake as duck.

Reactions: 3
Most touring caravan sites either have no internet access or charge extra for it. But of course the Inghams do duck-all research into anything they do and won't have realised this. Everything is done on the spur. Idiots

According to social blade they've had 78k views so far today and with no vlog, and only 97k on yesterday's vlog, those figures definitely don't add up

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder if they are doing the usual 'not uploading a vlog so no one knows where we are' thing.

Reactions: 5
It’s also dangerous if your bike is to small. You can’t control your bike in the right way.

Reactions: 2
Considering Jace hates the car seat they're taking a big risk taking him on the road all summer.

Reactions: 7
I just have to say I’m disappointed, yet not surprised, that they’ve taken Isla out of school for the last week before summer

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I also don’t understand why Jace is in a knitted jumper? It’s not that cold... put on a babygrow and if it is chilly, use a blanket so you can regulate his temperature better.

Reactions: 9
WHY WHY WHY is isla being left in a room alone with jace?!?!? She could drop him so easily and the rocker was on so I’m guessing she took it upon herself to get him out :mad:

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Isabelle fake singing when she speaks to camera. Tripped herself up pretending the thing was a suprise for chris’ birthday.

That poor girl has to tell so many different stories no wonder she’s always tripping up

• Sad
Reactions: 7
CARAVAN OF DOOM... rain, Chris being pissed off and Jace poops his pants 🙌

Also Chris’s birthday was rather lacklustre, no cake, presents just a beaker of ribena 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Isabella says she cannot wait in nearly every sentence, is there anything she can wait for?

*Isabelle

Reactions: 9
It was getting dark when she was cooking dinner, what flipping time were they eating it?!
‘She’s heard that if you cook in the caravan it makes the caravan smell of the food’

No bleeping tit. Same happens in the kitchen when you cook at home Sarah.

He really doesn’t like them joking about his age he looked ready to blow. That speech about the family caravan, tell yourself enough times and you might start to believe it Hun.

Must have been eating at gone 9pm - it was dark outside.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
They look like they are having fun 🤣🤣

That wide shot of them all though - how fake did it look? They were all looking to each other for cues.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.