The Ingham Family #43 DeLonger this goes on, DeWorse they’re making it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The TV was playing 'Tom and Jerry' - isn't Isabelle a bit old to want to watch cartoons with younger siblings? I know cause it's a classic cartoon, some people might enjoy rewatching 'Tom and Jerry' to remember it from their childhood, but it just seems like another instance of Isabelle being made to stay young.

Reactions: 8
Oh how they've fallen. From high end holidays to all cramed in a room. Giving me cabin fever before they've even spent one night in it.

This is going to be an adventure !

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh how they've fallen. From high end holidays to all cramed in a room. Giving me cabin fever before they've even spent one night in it.

This is going to be an adventure !
That’s what I said to my husband 🤣

Reactions: 1
Where is Jason sleeping? Surely not on that second hand pull out bed with crusty and creeps?

Can we please get something about creepy turning 40 in the thread title 🤣

Reactions: 11
Chris was in a MOOD! This caravan thing was all his idea to begin with, day one and hes already grumpy about it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I had a normal day today and I can garentee my birthday was better than Chris's 😂 I've not watched the vlog but I just imagine it was a crappy day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Where is Jason sleeping? Surely not on that second hand pull out bed with crusty and creeps?

Can we please get something about creepy turning 40 in the thread title 🤣
Yes we need something about him turning 40 but having young skin and old eyes 😂😂

Reactions: 6
I don't know much about babies but won't Jace keep the girls up all night? Bit unfair.
When I was Isabelle's age stuck in one room with the whole family for the whole summer would be my worst nightmare
And get her some other trainers. Do really feel for Izzy :(

Reactions: 7
I do feel a bit sorry for him. Not much of a birthday, was it?

Well, Happy Birthday Chris from all the Tattle lot. You don’t look a day over 47 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why are they in sleeping bags? I’ve always put proper sheets on a caravan. You know they won’t wash those sleeping bags all summer 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Well wehey, Sarah’s got her tits out on Instagram.

Well done love.

Not much difference to her teen years then 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Well what fun that was. Gonna be a great summer.

Sarah and Chris are sleeping on the smallest double bed I ever did see.

Someone need to tell Isla not to lean forward in her chair on Instagram Stories, she could easily fall into the fire.

Reactions: 2
I think this Europe trip is going to be youtube gold. 😂

Chris didn’t look too happy and it was his idea to get the van in the first place. The best part was Chris had to park on the road when they forgot the camera because he didn’t know how to turn around with the caravan on the back! I think Chris is now realising he’s more Twatinthevan than Pamthevan. I’m guessing the caravan will be on gumtree by the end of summer. Just wait until he’s got to empty the french Nando’s shits out of the toilet thing! 😂😂😂

I didn’t see any sign of Chris’ mum and dad. I’m guessing they’re not far from Yorkshire so they will probably turn up in tomorrows vlog because Chris doesn’t know how to put up the awning. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Looks like we were wrong about the formula feeding. I mean faking a bf'ing pic would be just impossible. And those pesky hashtags. #exclusivelybreastfed makes it actual fact. Right guys?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry but where was all the kids while they was driving around with the tent (I guess) in the car, why did that not lay on the floor of the caravan.
They have been planning this trip for 2 minutes and they forget 2 cameras that is their whole world and what they rely on to pay for this amazing adventure.

Reactions: 9
Sorry but where was all the kids while they was driving around with the tent (I guess) in the car, why did that not lay on the floor of the caravan.
They have been planning this trip for 2 minutes and they forget 2 cameras that is their whole world and what they rely on to pay for this amazing adventure.
Why did it take three of them to run back to the house to get the cameras too?

Its going to be a long drive to europe if they are packing the car like that

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sarah and Chris are sleeping on the smallest double bed I ever did see.
According to Sarah on insta their bed is even bigger than king so loads of space 🙄 *bullshit*

Looks like we were wrong about the formula feeding. I mean faking a bf'ing pic would be just impossible. And those pesky hashtags. #exclusivelybreastfed makes it actual fact. Right guys?
I was more drawn to their bikes discarded in the background like chavs than Sarah’s tits 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.