The Ingham Family #43 DeLonger this goes on, DeWorse they’re making it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just your bimonthly reminder that this is real

View attachment 28012

You’re so welcome gorgeous
I’ve just noticed how hairy his hands are.

Also. They keep trying to say he’s a natural black. But nobody with dark hair has arm hair that light. Do they??!! Correct me if I’m wrong!

Reactions: 9
Isabelle should stick to putting make up on her own channel. She makes me feel on edge and is just not a natural on the camera. Wayyyy to much time allocated to her on today's video. Ugh.. she's so irritating!!

Reactions: 14
I’ve just noticed how hairy his hands are.

Also. They keep trying to say he’s a natural black. But nobody with dark hair has arm hair that light. Do they??!! Correct me if I’m wrong!
WHAT IS THAT TATTOO
and how does it manage to look so twisted and weird? Did Esme do it as a prank?

Ok I know it was his apology to Sarah but every time I see it I’m like WTF

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Half the vlog of Isabelle doing makeup. My goodness, they are running out of ideas.

So Sarah is doing merch then. Will it be the 'There's no situation' range? So excited, woohoo!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Half the vlog of Isabelle doing makeup. My goodness, they are running out of ideas.

So Sarah is doing merch then. Will it be the 'There's no situation' range? So excited, woohoo!!!
It won’t be a living my best life range as Tesco have done that 😉

Reactions: 2
Have they ever experienced such low viewing figures as this? Since ‘making it big’ it’s a hell of a drop this past week?

Isabelle should stick to putting make up on her own channel. She makes me feel on edge and is just not a natural on the camera. Wayyyy to much time allocated to her on today's video. Ugh.. she's so irritating!!
She should stick to school work , she doesn’t like sports they say and doesn’t have the chirpy nature of Esme or Islas aparent brain power 😑 she’s clumsy and breaks everything and forgets everything, so they say ! Therefore would it not make sense for her to find something she is good at , she’s awkward at best and as so many have said not a natural infront of the camera either it’s just painful to watch , she’s been at it so long now if it was ever going to be her aptitude she would have shown that by now. How is she ever going to find out what she’s good at when she keeps being forced to do things she’s bad at ? She’s getting older now and even though she’s quite lanky she is incredibly childish for her age , she seems on a par with Esme who seems a little above her age. All of this sounds like I’m picking on the poor child I don’t mean to but don’t they say cruel to be kind ? Keep her off screen and let her find an interest in something she can enjoy and maybe even find a skill as yet untapped !
In a normal family one child may be a natural actress that doesn’t mean her sisters have to do the same if they rubbish at it. One size does not fit all.

WHAT IS THAT TATTOO
and how does it manage to look so twisted and weird? Did Esme do it as a prank?

Ok I know it was his apology to Sarah but every time I see it I’m like WTF
Everyone always says she hated that tattoo I BET MY LIFE SHE LOVED IT ! Not in the moment maybe as she was faced with the fact her husband chases after girls just out of school uniform but after the event trust me she will love the idea that he’s branded for life but all id think of every time I saw it is JESS , BELLA, & the other girls who’s named I don’t recall sorry :(

She should stick to school work , she doesn’t like sports they say and doesn’t have the chirpy nature of Esme or Islas aparent brain power 😑 she’s clumsy and breaks everything and forgets everything, so they say ! Therefore would it not make sense for her to find something she is good at , she’s awkward at best and as so many have said not a natural infront of the camera either it’s just painful to watch , she’s been at it so long now if it was ever going to be her aptitude she would have shown that by now. How is she ever going to find out what she’s good at when she keeps being forced to do things she’s bad at ? She’s getting older now and even though she’s quite lanky she is incredibly childish for her age , she seems on a par with Esme who seems a little above her age. All of this sounds like I’m picking on the poor child I don’t mean to but don’t they say cruel to be kind ? Keep her off screen and let her find an interest in something she can enjoy and maybe even find a skill as yet untapped !
In a normal family one child may be a natural actress that doesn’t mean her sisters have to do the same if they rubbish at it. One size does not fit all.

Everyone always says she hated that tattoo I BET MY LIFE SHE LOVED IT ! Not in the moment maybe as she was faced with the fact her husband chases after girls just out of school uniform but after the event trust me she will love the idea that he’s branded for life but all id think of every time I saw it is JESS , BELLA, & the other girls who’s named I don’t recall sorry :(
HAYLEY, the one he slept with! Ewwww!

Reactions: 1
I have OCD and my kitchen is far worse.

OCD has sod all to do with cleaning. That’s an irritating stereotype that makes a serious, life destroying condition seem totally trivial.

Chris claims his OCD was cured by positive thinking anyway 🙄
Oh I know that what I’m saying the way he
I have OCD and my kitchen is far worse.

OCD has sod all to do with cleaning. That’s an irritating stereotype that makes a serious, life destroying condition seem totally trivial.

Chris claims his OCD was cured by positive thinking anyway 🙄
I know do that sorry I offended you but what I should of said Chris thinks he’s a clean freak but obviously that’s a lie

I wonder if Sarah is still taking the iron pills she got off Amazon. Iron deficiency can cause hair loss. Then again I have no doubt that the entirety of her diet is lacking in almost all essential vitamins and minerals so it could be any number of deficiencies which give her that patchy and dull crown.

I’ve just watched an old vlog and Isabelle was much more natural and happy in the video 2 years ago.
I think she’s lost her confidence and with her being 13 she’s more aware of everything that’s gone on and what people think of them as a family.
I feel sorry for her. I have a daughter the same age and they can sometimes develop inhibitions that they didnt have when they were younger even without all the crap she’s been put through.
I think she’s handling it all really well poor thing. She’s not allowed to see her bio father for whatever reason, and has been forced into facing social media head on. She needed a break from it all and her parents owe it to her to give her some recovery time. I’m sure her therapist would think the same.
Also she’s only 13 and there is no rush to grow up. Some of the teen girls on YouTube dressing and acting like 21 year olds turns my stomach. What’s the rush to get a 13 year old to grow up I don’t get it?

Reactions: 12
I'm shocked they've not taken Jace to the doctors. Yes it probably is a reaction to the medicine but he pooed 8 times, has been sick alot and isn't eating. Wouldn't any normal parent be concerned about dehydration? Especially in this muggy weather.

Reactions: 6
🤮🤮🤮 Creepys latest insta pics. What the actual duck goes thru this guys heeed!!!????

Those long nails!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.