The Ingham Family #43 DeLonger this goes on, DeWorse they’re making it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They going away today or away now? Gonna be pretty dull for Sarah if she's planning on spending the weekend building up her milk stash

Reactions: 6
Found it quite funny Sarah really enjoyed the MJ tribute the other night when Chris actually bears a resemblance to MJ when he does that dreadful face smoothing

Reactions: 8
Sarah seems very determined to stop the girls growing up. Treats them all like they're younger than they are, talks to Isla like she's about 2, buys them all matching clothes. Whenever she buys Esme or Isabelle toys she goes on a bit of a rant about how she likes that they still play with toy and a while ago when Isabelle went out with her friend she had to explain that she had never wanted to go out with her friends before (which I find quite surprising). Sarah just seems very defensive over the idea of them growing up and becoming more independent, maybe I'm looking too much into it but it seems odd to me

Reactions: 23
I know what you mean. I have two daughters also primary school age and they wouldn't dream of wearing the same clothes. I give them a budget and they chose their own. Both with totally different taste

Reactions: 8
Why has Creepy put a picture of a coffee bean on his stupid Chaifam merchandise? Does the ignoramous think chai means coffee when it is infact tea? What a doofus!

Reactions: 35
The quote on Sarah’s story with the pictures of Isla makes that post sound like a memorial post...

Reactions: 3
Morning Zelda

Your son is a coward, and his conduct over the last year has been beneath contempt. You know that, we know that.

It would be more productive to encourage him to do something that you actually could be proud of, rather than pretending for the sake of appearance.

Hint - it involves displaying honesty and courage, which would at least be a start to building him into a man who people (including his family) could eventually respect.

There’s no happy future on his current path.

Reactions: 28
As they took my advice on the light weight rain coats, can I suggest to Chris if you skate in a beanie and long sleeve top in July you will get hot, your mate is wearing a short sleeve top and baseball cap, you might want to follow his lead, however if i had ‘Sarah Ingham forever’ plastered across my arm I would want to cover it up as well, you live and learn and we all know you dye your hair so pointless wearing a beanie.....

Reactions: 14
Probably because Sarah knows the more independent Isabelle becomes the more she’ll start losing control of her! Just my two pence worth anyway.

Reactions: 25
I seem to have a Chris Ingham lookalike snapchat filter today . Maybe they have done it for his birthday?

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I bet Esmes teacher wishes she didn't get s gift

Reactions: 2
Probably because Sarah knows the more independent Isabelle becomes the more she’ll start losing control of her! Just my two pence worth anyway.
I agree, its controlling and not allowing her to grow or be independent but unfortunately they are doing her more harm than good, if they don't change she will grow into an adult with low self esteem / worth (hopefully not!). My eldest daughter is 12 and most of her peers are similar, yes they have moments where they don't really know whether they are a child or a teenager but Isabelle strikes me as being even younger than that when infact she's older. It's not her fault, its S & C at fault - more so Sarah I would say, as at least Chris seems to do more age appropriate things (to her age Chris, not yours) like cinema etc. with her.

Reactions: 7
I’m convinced they’ve got some sort of partnership/ad thing going on with Matalan

Reactions: 4
100% it’s not wanting to spend money.
She was complaining 16 pounds was a lot for shorts for her creepy husband. Really?

I just went shopping with my 12 yr old. They are very specific about what they want. She wouldn't be caught in a store where little kids are buying clothes. She wants to wear what the kids her age are wearing. Of course it's name brands but she's a good girl and I try to make her happy. I would never force her to wear something she didn't like.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.