The Ingham Family #40 OK Google, define the word juicy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it was good for them to stay out of it. Georgie was in the final days of pregnancy/ and this drama would've just added stress. Imagine if they had got involved and then it had come out that it was all faked, it would've destroyed FF too. Damage limitation.

Clever move from them though, they know what they are doing.

Can't delete the hate comments either. We can spam their videos with comments.
Have to nip out and find wifi every evening so the blog can be done...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m not a family fizz fan at all, and I think they were cowards around the “non situation” last year and could have done a great video to educate kids but instead they just stopped following the inghams and dropped them as quick as viral talent dropped the inghams 🤣

But look here Jess being retweeted by family fizz yesterday (about animal abuse) but their not thick they will know who she is 😮
Another display of Darren’s manipulative nature... So bloody calculated 😮

Reactions: 8
Chris “bet your all wondering where the chaifam stuff is”

No Chris, no we’re not. ‘I’m wondering where the chai fam stuff is” .... said no one ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Wash your mouth out! He ain’t doing another test, foooo. He’s a pilot for crying out loud. He’ll just get his special pilot badge out and flash his ‘Young Hollywood’ million dollar smile.
The pilot things kills me 😂😂 I met Chris when I was 16 (14 years ago!) and this was his story then, pilot AND a doctor! When in fact he was a luggage handler at LBA!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
The pilot things kills me 😂😂 I met Chris when I was 16 (14 years ago!) and this was his story then, pilot AND a doctor! When in fact he was a luggage handler at LBA!
His job is being a professional nonce

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Not much to tell really! Met him on a night out in Leeds, him his brother and a few friends and actually started going out with one of his friends so saw him occasionally.
All i need to know is this...

Did he go Woohoo at any stage...?

Did he have a beanie on...?

Also was hair dye used to cover his "Strawberry Blonde" locks..

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just watched ‘reacting to zoella and Alfie watching our vlog’ and sorry but I think Sarah has always been a horrible witch.

She said that she’d sat eating Easter eggs all morning, the barged into Isabelle’s room, called her a sloth several times and pointed out it was 11am or midday, pans camera back to herself and she’s still in her pj’s herself?!!?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Been away and caught up with the last few nights, I’m confused? All lazy seems to say is how good and well Jace has slept and now all of a sudden he’s up every hour? Making out like it’s been like that for a while but it clearly hasn’t or it’s yet more lies, wonder which one it is 🤔 Couldn’t help but notice creepy’s “man boobs” and quite sizeable gut whilst he was showing off the “merch” and I wonder if “Chaifam” has been delayed due to copyright issues?

Reactions: 6
All i need to know is this...

Did he go Woohoo at any stage...?

Did he have a beanie on...?

Also was hair dye used to cover his "Strawberry Blonde" locks..
He was exactly how he is now! Still rocked the beanie and yes the ginge was dyed full on black and slicked down to his head just as it is now!

He was exactly how he is now! Still rocked the beanie and yes the ginge was dyed full on black and slicked down to his head just as it is now!
I have a veryyyy old photo from a night out somewhere and I’m trying to find it! Bear with me ha

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

I have a veryyyy old photo from a night out somewhere and I’m trying to find it! Bear with me ha

Does he smell like damp and have eggy breath??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I just hope that caravan doesn't end up anywhere near were I'm off to in July .I wont be able to stop myself from saying something

Reactions: 4
Must admit I’m looking forward to the caravan adventures 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.