The Ingham Family #40 OK Google, define the word juicy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How old is Isabelle? 13/14? I canā€™t imagine being stuck in a caravan with absolutely no privacy at her age. Poor girl.
When I was Isabelleā€™s age, my brother was 16/17 and no longer came on holiday with us. Just me and my parents in our caravan. It was so boring. I donā€™t know whatā€™s worse - loneliness, or 3 younger siblings all crammed together.

Reactions: 3
having a caravan is great but what is not great is thinking about all the school that the girls will miss just to be in it.

My grandparents had one in bournemouth when I was a kid and it was such a blast going there. On weekends and school holidays of course :)

ETA - that was a static caravan though. I'm assuming theirs is not a static one?
A static caravan is like a trailer home or a floating houseboat, meaning it's a home build like a caravan, but it remains parked in a campsite?

Reactions: 1
The caravan is very clever:

1) Perfect excuse to never go back to Florida.

2) Perfect excuse to not go on any luxury holidays anymore (because they cannot afford them).

3) Perfect for Creepy and his late night conquests.

4) Perfect for when they can no longer afford their mortgage (as someone mentioned previously).

Something else I'm calling now:

Esme has 1 year left in that private school. They'll decide that a state secondary school would be better for her (definitely not because they can't afford it... That's not a problem or a situation... Obviously... No hell no...)

Reactions: 24
Iā€™m not a family fizz fan at all, and I think they were cowards around the ā€œnon situationā€ last year and could have done a great video to educate kids but instead they just stopped following the inghams and dropped them as quick as viral talent dropped the inghams šŸ¤£

But look here Jess being retweeted by family fizz yesterday (about animal abuse) but their not thick they will know who she is šŸ˜®

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The caravan is very clever:

1) Perfect excuse to never go back to Florida.

2) Perfect excuse to not go on any luxury holidays anymore (because they cannot afford them).

3) Perfect for Creepy and his late night conquests.

4) Perfect for when they can no longer afford their mortgage (as someone mentioned previously).

Something else I'm calling now:

Esme has 1 year left in that private school. They'll decide that a state secondary school would be better for her (definitely not because they can't afford it... That's not a problem or a situation... Obviously... No hell no...)
The WiFi in campsites is tit so hopefully it'll mean less vlogs from them when they go away - win win!!! (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wonder if they are planning on keeping their new home on their drive - they neighbour must be so fed up looking out daily to a scrap yard every day........ then throw a new home in the mix

Iā€™m not correcting myself on the new home comment anymore because itā€™s inevitable that itā€™s going to be one day really šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Has anyone really clicked on to this caravan purchase yet because to me it's the perfect chance to go around UK trying to gain there fan base back, you can see it now kids being promised a bit in the vlog while lazy is telling ( blackmailing ) every single one to subscribe and like!!! they will clickbait it with " meeting our fans!!!!! ".

Those T shirts were such bad quality when he pulled the first one out the pack and showed us the back you could see the transfer all the way through it must be tracing paper thin and that hoodie was like cardboard.

Plus why he so ugly tho?!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Chris could pass for 50......even if he dresses like heā€™s 15. Tough break....boo boo.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can someone please teach Esme how to hold that baby! He isn't one of her creepy reborns that she can just throw around! Esme is the best thing about that family but I hate how she handles Jace.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Did Lazy cut the shoulders out of the sweater she was wearing today? Oh emh gee it looks horrendous. Also what happened to izzyā€™s glasses? She never wears them anymore.
I thought the same, it looked awful!

Reactions: 3
Iā€™m not a family fizz fan at all, and I think they were cowards around the ā€œnon situationā€ last year and could have done a great video to educate kids but instead they just stopped following the inghams and dropped them as quick as viral talent dropped the inghams šŸ¤£

But look here Jess being retweeted by family fizz yesterday (about animal abuse) but their not thick they will know who she is šŸ˜®
I think it was good for them to stay out of it. Georgie was in the final days of pregnancy/ and this drama would've just added stress. Imagine if they had got involved and then it had come out that it was all faked, it would've destroyed FF too. Damage limitation.

Clever move from them though, they know what they are doing.

The WiFi in campsites is tit so hopefully it'll mean less vlogs from them when they go away - win win!!! (y)
Can't delete the hate comments either. We can spam their videos with comments.

Reactions: 8
I can't lie, I still have christmas lights on on my mantlepiece that I kept forgetting to take down. Gave up trying to remember so they're there to stay and I'll insist to every guest I have that they are not christmas lights. :)

We've also still got a tiny elf door in our hallway for the elf on the shelf. My 3 year old likes to knock on it and ask for him to come out :LOL:
Well that's just adorable & fairy lights are great all year round!!
The Inghams have got sparkly silver festive bows all over their mantel piece and a Holly & Ivy sparkly centrepiece on their coffee table!!

I can't lie, I still have christmas lights on on my mantlepiece that I kept forgetting to take down. Gave up trying to remember so they're there to stay and I'll insist to every guest I have that they are not christmas lights. :)

We've also still got a tiny elf door in our hallway for the elf on the shelf. My 3 year old likes to knock on it and ask for him to come out :LOL:
Well that's just adorable & fairy lights are great all year round!!
The Inghams have got sparkly silver festive bows all over their mantel piece and a Holly & Ivy sparkly centrepiece on their coffee table!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.