The Ingham Family #40 OK Google, define the word juicy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lmao Fizz Family are living it up in a luxury penthouse in Dubai meanwhile the <<term removed>> Inghams get a caravan. Oh what could have been!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Aww you guys are so hard on them. It's obvious that this caravan holiday is their way of adjusting to what will be their life after the *alleged* nonce is booted off YouTube and unable to find employment stacking shelves in Tesco x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Lmao Fizz Family are living it up in a luxury penthouse in Dubai meanwhile the Ingham's get a caravan. Oh what could have been!
Stop being mean. They wouldn’t want the luxury life they WANT to make memories in the caravan it’s their dream vacation.

Just like when Sarah said the other day that she can afford designer stuff but just prefers bargains

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Well I think lazy will really look the part when she steps out of her new home I mean “2nd home” in her velour tracki and ugg boots while sporting her 80’s high pony tail

Living your best life eh seacroft 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Oh how the tide has changed. From Florida to muddy fields. Bet Sarah really regrets staying with Chris now.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
having a caravan is great but what is not great is thinking about all the school that the girls will miss just to be in it.

My grandparents had one in bournemouth when I was a kid and it was such a blast going there. On weekends and school holidays of course :)

ETA - that was a static caravan though. I'm assuming theirs is not a static one?

Reactions: 3
Im actully surprised they didnt buy a forest holiday type lodge. Thats more thier style id think, and easier for weekends away then they could still do the all inclusive they love.

Reactions: 6
having a caravan is great but what is not great is thinking about all the school that the girls will miss just to be in it.

My grandparents had one in bournemouth when I was a kid and it was such a blast going there. On weekends and school holidays of course :)

ETA - that was a static caravan though. I'm assuming theirs is not a static one?
I doubt it I would think he's learning how to reverse into a matalan carpark while she is reading Ladybird 1B Out In The Sun How to TRET herself to agriculture 😭

• Haha
The van is to try and beat the stories about him, which follow them everywhere. Good luck trying to outrun the internet, Creepy.

Also, if I could chose what they had to do for the summer, I’d make them go touring in a caravan. It’ll be a pressure cooker on wheels!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hope he's prepared to do another driving test as well.
Wash your mouth out! He ain’t doing another test, foooo. He’s a pilot for crying out loud. He’ll just get his special pilot badge out and flash his ‘Young Hollywood’ million dollar smile.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
At least they have accepted they need a “second home”. Once YouTube dries up they won’t be able to afford their mortgage so at least they will still have a roof over their heads 🤣

• Haha
Im actully surprised they didnt buy a forest holiday type lodge. Thats more thier style id think, and easier for weekends away then they could still do the all inclusive they love.
Could they afford it? Is that like a time share system?

Reactions: 2
Did they buy a caravan or a motorhome?

Anyone got a screenshot of 'the beast' (no, I don't mean Creepy)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Why do they still have so many Xmas decorations up?
I can't lie, I still have christmas lights on on my mantlepiece that I kept forgetting to take down. Gave up trying to remember so they're there to stay and I'll insist to every guest I have that they are not christmas lights. :)

We've also still got a tiny elf door in our hallway for the elf on the shelf. My 3 year old likes to knock on it and ask for him to come out :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
🤔🤔I wonder if I put this after every message it will work
#sharkhover #yankeecandles 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How old is Isabelle? 13/14? I can’t imagine being stuck in a caravan with absolutely no privacy at her age. Poor girl.

Reactions: 10
Should be interesting to see them living altogether in a metal box .After all they're not very private at all as neighbours hear everything in a caravan and the Inghams aren't a quiet bunch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.