The Ingham Family #40 OK Google, define the word juicy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently the health visitor is happy with his weight gain because he’s staying on the same centile that he was on last time.
Sarah said she asked health visitor about getting him into a routine and basically said she’d go a bit longer without giving him a feed to get him to sleep for longer but the health visitor told her not to yet and to still feed on demand. Sarah said something about feeding on demand for at least a few more weeks 🙄. She’s breastfeeding whys she even thinking about not feeding on demand. He might be on the same centile and have gained but that doesn’t mean she should start feeding him less can’t believe she even asked about it 🙈
In translation, can I put in even less effort than the 0.1% effort I’m currently doing

Reactions: 15
Just saw a little one on my insta. He was 5lb 6 at birth and now at 6 weeks he's 9lb 3! Breast fed too by the looks of things. I don't understand how he's put on so little and why the midwife isn't concerned.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I honestly wouldn’t be getting myself into a happy frenzy over my child (born at 8lb something) now being 10lb 1oz at 10 weeks old.
My little great niece was 6lb 13 at birth and by 10 weeks was nearly 11 lbs she just thrived and compared to other family members babies she was tiny born but she caught up .my niece had feeding problems with her other two so for her to have no problems and thrive is fantastic. We were amazed at how much weight she put on .My niece was constantly feeding night and day but it paid off .

Reactions: 5
Poor baby. Crying because his neck muscles are aching. Why do they still not hold him properly. Esme jiggling him around like he is 1 yr old! FFS...it's clear he is uncomfortable.

Reactions: 14
I think them buying a caravan is the best decision they’ve made. That way when it all goes tits up they still have somewhere to live 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Is this a new thing for them or have I just not seen it before? That is a lot of affiliate links for just camera equipment!
561BD772-D19A-4763-9866-87FF8CF70547.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
I honestly wouldn’t be getting myself into a happy frenzy over my child (born at 8lb something) now being 10lb 1oz at 10 weeks old.
My 5lb7oz baby weighed 8lb2 at 6 weeks - so he was gaining just under half a pound a week?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I've been reading here for ages, but have never actually posted. I don't know if any of you already know this but thought I'd post it just in case.
Please do not click on their affiliate links, because on the off chance you get distracted and click onto other items and purchase them, if you're still on their link they will still get money from it even though it isn't what they're linking to. Oh, and they will be able to see what you've purchased too. (i hope this makes sense.)

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Is this a new thing for them or have I just not seen it before? That is a lot of affiliate links for just camera equipment! View attachment 21757
All that technical stuff and they`re still walking around ,chests puffed out `cos they like what they see ,and anyone with 1/2 a brain cell ,still thinks their a couple of boring prats!

• Heart
This woman is full of it. If he was born at 8lb 1 oz he would have been on the 50th centile, at 10 weeks old and weighing 10lbs 1oz he would be on the 9th centile. That has to be a cause for concern.

Reactions: 10
I hope they won’t be parking the mingavan at Jane’s , she is an enabler the whole thing is worrying in fact!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.