The Ingham Family #40 OK Google, define the word juicy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what riveting vlog content we’ll get tonight since the kids would have been back to school yesterday (Tuesday) and surely with a family of six when you get back from holiday it’s just doing heaps of laundry, a food shop etc to get back into the routine of things.

Reactions: 7
Wonder what riveting vlog content we’ll get tonight since the kids would have been back to school yesterday (Tuesday) and surely with a family of six when you get back from holiday it’s just doing heaps of laundry, a food shop etc to get back into the routine of things.
Im wondering if they'll mention anything for DDay?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Morrisons!! Maybe costa if we’re lucky! 🤣

• Haha
Well then don't do laundry, they don't food shop, they don't do much of anything but sit on her ass and stuff their faces

Reactions: 2
Morrisons!! Maybe costa if we’re lucky! 🤣

Big up the Morrison’s Cafe!!! 🤣
I can’t wait to see what cream cake Sarah brings home 😐
At least they didn’t try and vlog at the funeral. I could picture her strapping a camera between her boobs and pretending it’s to help with feeding Jace-Pace-Cadbury-Rolo

• Haha
Reactions: 18
At least they didn’t try and vlog at the funeral. I could picture her strapping a camera between her boobs and pretending it’s to help with feeding Jace-Pace-Cadbury-Rolo
I take it his last two nicknames are based on Sarah's staple diet?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What he he’ll do they call him rolo? It seems so daft, maybe if he was chubby like a cute name for rolls but he’s skinny so I don’t get it

Reactions: 4
Is it just me that sees the confectionery isle in a super market,
Catches sight on the damn rolo multipack 😒
And hears her FECK-OFF-ANNOYING-HIGH-PITCHED-VOICE-SAYING
ROLO... LIT-TULL ROLO POLO.

Cadbury needs to sue her ass for decreased sales.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She might go to B&M to get some very very lot of barrrrrgains. It's Esme's birthday soon, better get shopping for the present mountain.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Interesting..... https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-investigated-plugging-cleaning-products.html

I wonder when the ASA will finally catch up with the Inghams and their numerous undeclared or almost hidden ads!!! The article says Mrs Hinch received 3 complaints about her in April and she's been warned twice before. I've lost count of the number of times the Inghams have been warned so why the hell aren't they under investigation too?!
She’s getting investigated after three complaints? Seen numerous complaints filed with the asa for the Inghams and Alfie Deyes on here alone and nothing has been done 😂

Reactions: 9
Lets just bring this back:

Funny how Esme's hair and eyebrows haven't magically turned brown.
Look...once upon a time Chris could actually smile instead of pulling a stupid face...and flashing the peace sign like a complete knob.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Guarantee it will be lazy moaning about the washing when you come home from holidays inbetween will be her bloody stupid voice talking to baby , Chris will be at Morrison's and then possibly Isla cam when the girls are home!!!

Reactions: 2
Interesting..... https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-investigated-plugging-cleaning-products.html

I wonder when the ASA will finally catch up with the Inghams and their numerous undeclared or almost hidden ads!!! The article says Mrs Hinch received 3 complaints about her in April and she's been warned twice before. I've lost count of the number of times the Inghams have been warned so why the hell aren't they under investigation too?!
It’s frustrating isn’t it? It doesnt matter what they do there never seems to be any consequences, just like being the only family
Vlogging channel with comments still enabled. It really does seem to be one rule for them and one rule for others it seems.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Lazy will start off the vlog complaining that Jace wouldn't let her sleep. Creepy will then get back from the school run and ramble about absolutely nothing. Later they'll go shopping for bits and bats (but not groceries) and zoom in on Jace napping saying he's being a good boy. Then it'll be time to pick boo boo up. Then later Creepy will pick up Issie and Esme and they will go to Morrisons for something for dinner - because why be prepared when you can do it last minute. Lazy will then prepare said boxed/packaged meal and claim she did it from scratch. At some point there will be Issie cam where she discusses how she does the most basic and mundane tasks (example: "this is how I put on slippers, and then I will pack my school bag for tomorrow, and then I will look out the window"). Then either Creepy will end the vlog with a greasy close-up of his face/neck rash or Lazy will end it with a nice jee-you-see coldsore smooooch!

Sorry if you just threw up in your mouth a little.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Lazy will start off the vlog complaining that Jace wouldn't let her sleep. Creepy will then get back from the school run and ramble about absolutely nothing. Later they'll go shopping for bits and bats (but not groceries) and zoom in on Jace napping saying he's being a good boy. Then it'll be time to pick boo boo up. Then later Creepy will pick up Issie and Esme and they will go to Morrisons for something for dinner - because why be prepared when you can do it last minute. Lazy will then prepare said boxed/packaged meal and claim she did it from scratch. At some point there will be Issie cam where she discusses how she does the most basic and mundane tasks (example: "this is how I put on slippers, and then I will pack my school bag for tomorrow, and then I will look out the window"). Then either Creepy will end the vlog with a greasy close-up of his face/neck rash or Lazy will end it with a nice jee-you-see coldsore smooooch!

Sorry if you just threw up in your mouth a little.
The vlogs really are the same,how they are still going is beyond me 🤷‍♀️

Im wondering if they'll mention anything for DDay?
‘We are a very lot grateful for all the sacereefyces that the soldiers made. They died so we could have a skate rail outside our house, as the Germanians wouldn’t have let that happen.’

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.