The Ingham Family #40 OK Google, define the word juicy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she only have half an eyebrow?! :ROFLMAO:

To whoever it was that knew this woman personally, she's clearly desperate to give her snooze shades to Sarah even after being told what the Inghams are really like!! Hope her business goes down the pan.
Ffs

[

Ah well, I did what I could and she did delete her original message.
Wasn’t your fault. Shows that some people put money first I guess

Reactions: 5
1st thing i would be doing is taking the evidence, along with evidence of being called a lying **** amongst other names, to my solicitor and pursuing a defamation of character lawsuit. so no i wouldn't be publishing it. She has just made it known she now has access and hopefully will take it further legally.
You're not a young teenage girl though. I have a law degree (I'm not a lawyer), and it annoyed me how much money people have to pay to know or fight for their basic rights. I think law should be a compulsory subject in schools. Although I think they like keeping it how it is, so the majority don't fight for their rights.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I think neglect is a bit much to be honest.

Their parenting leaves a lot to be desired but I’m not sure I’d go as far as calling it neglect.

He’s clean, cuddled and fed (although I agree it doesn’t appear he’s fed enough)

I’ve worked with some truly neglect children (and been one myself), I think Jace (and the guuuuurls) have dippy parents. (Or very clever parents making out their dippy for views)
Agreed - I haven’t a good word to say about Creepy , and many of Lazy’s decisions are um questionable 🤔 , however I really don’t think Jace is being neglected 😲 . I had two long and skinny babies who were exclusively breastfed - they never had rolls 🤷‍♀️ health visitors never concerned , they both steadily gained weight and are extremely healthy children (still slim) . Breastmilk also changes depending on the climate , so will naturally become more hydrating in hot weather - no need to give additional water . And mine definitely slept through airports/flights/ transfers at that age.

Reactions: 4
Unfortunately we are now living in a day and age where hundreds of parents are using their children to line their own pockets. Child labour laws don’t seem to apply to YT kids and as such they are dragged around places when tired, Miss school a lot and the opportunity to make friendships and have their most private / embarrassing moments broadcast for all to see - the more shocking the better (check out Fizz Fam click baiting their baby stopping breathing for example). The Ingham kids are part of this. As with most YT parents once the money starts coming in they loose their dignity, morals and proper jobs!
I just checked out the Fizz Family. Only watched one video, but my impression were they're annoying AF. The dad with his smiley luminous tooth face, and camera was zoomed in close while mother was talking. I couldn't take watching it all, as was making me cringe.
Have they also both given up work to make money filming /humiliating their children for youtube?

• Sad
Reactions: 4
As with all the talk of private and NHS doctors: they’re all trained the same. They all have to achieve the same qualifications and perform to a certain standard, regardless if they end up in a private hospital or with the NHS.

Reactions: 17
Has Jess got all the messages now? I'm not sure why she has only just got access to them I know if it was me I would release them immediately given the things that have been said of late about her.
This should be very interesting.

Has Jess got all the messages now? I'm not sure why she has only just got access to them I know if it was me I would release them immediately given the things that have been said of late about her.
This should be very interesting.
*very lot interesting

Reactions: 10
There seems to be some doubt as to whether the messages will still be there.

Someone has said that messages to her disappeared when the other account deactivated. I know that somebody has adopted Creepy's old Twitter handle so that may complicate things?

Jess has been given the following advice about recovering messages: "Downloading all of your Twitter account data will let you see those messages. A quick Google brings up a guide of how to get them. Interesting times ahead! "

Reactions: 8
Wonder if Levi’s the greatest lawyers in the world are on red alert, fingers constantly refreshing Twitter for updates... ready to send a massive invoice to Creepy. Bet Creepys not woooohoooing much right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wonder if Levi’s the greatest lawyers in the world are on red alert, fingers constantly refreshing Twitter for updates... ready to send a massive invoice to Creepy. Bet Creepys not woooohoooing much right now.
God I hope so .. I just had a 50 message war with McFail McPhee about it. What a head that trifling cow is and stupid too for deciding to randomly have a crack at me by message.

Mcfuckwit isn’t woohooing any more either

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I dont watch the inghams can I ask izzy and esme are at the age if puberty my daughter hit puberty at nine shes now 11 hasnt started her periods just yet but jesus do I know it my son who is also 11 has started too and it's like living in hell - I do try and get some nice reactions and if there is a surprise the worst they become as there excitement becomes hyper apparently my kids are normal lol with meltdowns/I hate you/you ruined my life pre teenage attitude yet the only little clips I see of izzy and Esme they always seem happy and excited and calm do they ever show the meltdowns?

Reactions: 1
Off Sarah's Instagram story imao still denying it scum why has that baby not put any weight on so many delusional kids who believe them over the truth
Ignore it? 😂
More like reply with snappy comments, post vague ‘ugh da haterz’ stories on Instagram stories and devote vlog time to rants about every little thing.

The only things that woman ignores is her hungry baby and her husband’s attempted extra marital activities.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Off Sarah's Instagram story imao still denying it scum why has that baby not put any weight on so many delusional kids who believe them over the truth
Just shows however that they read here? that’s literally all it shows. I also don’t understand how the accusations of alleged grooming of teenagers funny but ok.

Also she then goes on to answer a question about where esme got her hair from, instead of just sayinng both sides of their family have ginger hair she goes into elaborate detail how when Chris was younger he had a ginger tinge (definitely not as bright as esme’s) but his natural hair is brown like in their wedding photos! Like okay photos of Chris when he was younger he was ginger like calling it strawberry blonde perhaps but it’s still ginger.

• Haha
My personal favourite

Ginger tinge? Really? We’ve all seen those baby pictures of Chris

D19726D9-4DFA-4AAB-9E36-CDEBDD639AA2.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
OOOOOO a video might be coming on Sarah Says about travelling with a baby!!!!’ Trying to revive a dying if not dead channel👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Ladies and gentlemen, the defense rests.

Malicious Communications is where someone sends a letter or any other form of communication that is indecent or grossly offensive, threatening, or contains information which is false or believed to be false. The purpose for sending it is to cause distress or anxiety to the person it is sent to.

She, as she has so clearly stated before, that none of this bothers them in the slightest and even in her speech to us in her previous vlog told us to carry on saying what we want. From this latest statement we are in fact a source of entertainment for them. So how can we can be causing them distress or anxiety? We're just merely tickling their funny bone with our opinions.

Edit: not to even mention the fact that out of everything I've seen is not "indecent or grossly offensive, threatening, or contains information which is false or believed to be false"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.