The Ingham Family #40 OK Google, define the word juicy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah is really starting to look in like she’s in her 40s
Not only is she starting to look a lot older but it’s time somebody told her that she should have stopped eating for two after Jace was born.

A0D5C673-7716-4CF1-933D-29F07B0F4CFF.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
They may have just hidden it and make it public again later ..... though not sure having it that low of resolution would be a good thing.

Not only is she starting to look a lot older but it’s time that somebody told her she should have stopped eating for two after Jace was born.

View attachment 21211
Why does she only have half an eyebrow?! :ROFLMAO:

To whoever it was that knew this woman personally, she's clearly desperate to give her snooze shades to Sarah even after being told what the Inghams are really like!! Hope her business goes down the pan.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Really sorry to hear about your daughter. For every case like that there’s thousands (millions? I’m no statistician) of people saved by the NHS.

Everyone is right, my son died in 2016 after having leukemia and I had to see a few doctors before they’d admit that something was wrong. I had a feeling and I was right but I don’t blame the NHS or the doctors for that because after he was diagnosed they did everything to save him... for free. I have wondered whether he would’ve survived if diagnosed earlier but I can’t think about that too much or I’ll go crazy. Imagine being somewhere without free healthcare and still paying off medical bills after your child has died. I can’t comprehend that.

Only person I’ll ever blame for what happened is myself, I’ll never stop being thankful for the NHS. Sorry you had a bad experience.
My niece broke her leg on a school trip in Wales, and they said it was a small hairline fracture at the NHS emergency department, hospital in Wales. Then after a week in plaster she had it checked by a private doctor, as my sister works as a secretary for a private doctor, who checked it again for free, and he said she needed to go straight in for an operation with metal screws, or she wouldn't be able to walk properly again.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
It says in the description it was uploaded whilst they were at the funeral. It also says back to 5pm tomorrow which would suggest they are vlogging today.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
It says in the description it was uploaded whilst they were at the funeral. It also says back to 5pm tomorrow which would suggest they are vlogging today.
What happend to, day off for the funeral! 😣

• Angry
Reactions: 4
[

To whoever it was that knew this woman personally, she's clearly desperate to give her snooze shades to Sarah even after being told what the Inghams are really like!! Hope her business goes down the pan.
Ah well, I did what I could and she did delete her original message.

[

Ah well, I did what I could and she did delete her original message.
Exactly, it's not your fault she'll grasp at any chance to punt her gear to people without checking who she wants advertising her wares. As the old saying goes, hell mend her!

Reactions: 5
I hope they affiliate link the funeral into the tat purchasing manifesto. Wouldn’t want them to miss out on a possible free gift or exclusive discount code for #ifam members.

My niece broke her leg on a school trip in Wales, and they said it was a small hairline fracture at the NHS emergency department, hospital in Wales. Then after a week in plaster she had it checked by a private doctor, as my sister works as a secretary for a private doctor, who checked it again for free, and he said she needed to go straight in for an operation with metal screws, or she wouldn't be able to walk properly again.
Sorry to hear that, hope her leg is okay now.

Those kind of things can happen in private hospitals too though. Sometimes people just miss things.

Reactions: 5

Sarah already has a snoozeshade .. it’s dome shaped surrounding her and blocking out reality

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Really sorry to hear about your daughter. For every case like that there’s thousands (millions? I’m no statistician) of people saved by the NHS.

Everyone is right, my son died in 2016 after having leukemia and I had to see a few doctors before they’d admit that something was wrong. I had a feeling and I was right but I don’t blame the NHS or the doctors for that because after he was diagnosed they did everything to save him... for free. I have wondered whether he would’ve survived if diagnosed earlier but I can’t think about that too much or I’ll go crazy. Imagine being somewhere without free healthcare and still paying off medical bills after your child has died. I can’t comprehend that.

Only person I’ll ever blame for what happened is myself, I’ll never stop being thankful for the NHS. Sorry you had a bad experience.
So sorry to hear about your loss please don’t blame yourself, as you said, they did everything they could to try and save him and it’s nobody’s fault. Leukaemia symptoms are often very similar to other health issues. I can’t begin to imagine what you went through.
Unfortunately My daughters condition was left and is still left. She never recieved any treatment for it, it was just down to sheer luck that I read about the symptoms and we were able to help her ourselves. She was supposed to have blood transfusions within atleast a week of birth but they didn’t and that is why she now has quite profound disabilities.
I understand the nhs saves thousands of lives, but My mother works quite high up in the nhs and unfortunately due to cuts they do often delay or deny treatments as they don’t have the funding and for me personally I would rather have private healthcare for my child if she was allowed it. You can’t put a price on health.

Kate has said previously that her son passed away, maybe try not to assume someone's situation as it could be quite upsetting.
Sorry I don’t normally go on tattle so I wasn’t aware. I’ve messaged Kate

Thank you. Been trying to believe that for 3 years. I’m getting there. And driving my poor therapist crazy.
Awwwwwwwwwwww Kate 3 years is not long, but you will get stronger
and realise you are not to blame and get some inner peace ❤

Reactions: 7
Why bother taking it down? just so they can upload the same vlog again in 2 hours 🙄
Because it didnt have any ads I watched the whole thing not 1 ad 😂😂😂😂 thats a possible 11000 views of no ad revenue Lazy will be livid no poundland for her this week :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Because it didnt have any ads I watched the whole thing not 1 ad 😂😂😂😂 thats a possible 11000 views of no ad revenue Lazy will be livid no poundland for her this week :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Ha didnt think of that! Love it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
🙄🙄 what a sad life they live. They should put the cameras down and spend time with their kids to actually spend time with them, rather than for the money.

Vloggers always say they have the memories on camera but they’re not experiencing it when it happens because they’re looking at their life through the camera the whole time. It’s sad.

So sorry to hear about your loss please don’t blame yourself, as you said, they did everything they could to try and save him and it’s nobody’s fault. Leukaemia symptoms are often very similar to other health issues. I can’t begin to imagine what you went through.
Unfortunately My daughters condition was left and is still left. She never recieved any treatment for it, it was just down to sheer luck that I read about the symptoms and we were able to help her ourselves. She was supposed to have blood transfusions within atleast a week of birth but they didn’t and that is why she now has quite profound disabilities.
I understand the nhs saves thousands of lives, but My mother works quite high up in the nhs and unfortunately due to cuts they do often delay or deny treatments as they don’t have the funding and for me personally I would rather have private healthcare for my child if she was allowed it. You can’t put a price on health.
Very sorry for your experience. I think all of us would pay for private if we could afford it.

I’m just fed up of people (not you - no one specifically, just generally) shitting on the NHS after one bad experience when you just know they’re the first people who would complain about medical fees if we didn’t have the NHS.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I can't imagine what some of their family think of them. Can you imagine being at the funeral and Chris being there with his vlogging camera! I wonder if they took Jace too? Just to make things even more awkward a vlogging camera and a screaming baby or Sarah with her tit out (her a actual one, not Chris 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What the chance they will say “uncle mike would have wanted us to carry on vlogging”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.