The Ingham Family #40 OK Google, define the word juicy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just think Jess wants people to know the truth, It's can't be nice not being believed and being called terrible names by people you have never met!
However even though I think Jess is a very brave young women she was not underage and could have blocked him at the very beginning of him getting Creepy so sadly in the laws eyes he has not committed any crime!
I would say using your position to groom anyone for sex under age or not should be a crime.
Either way innocent until proven guilty and we will never know 100% what then truth is/was we can only go with out but instinct.

Reactions: 13
That makes sense. Though I imagine that will bring back all the ‘its photoshopped’ bs.

I hope something will come from it. Not holding my breath though.
She could try contacting twitter and asking for a statement to confirm the authenticity of the messages like the police did.

I just think Jess wants people to know the truth, It's can't be nice not being believed and being called terrible names by people you have never met!
However even though I think Jess is a very brave young women she was not underage and could have blocked him at the very beginning of him getting Creepy so sadly in the laws eyes he has not committed any crime!
I would say using your position to groom anyone for sex under age or not should be a crime.
Either way innocent until proven guilty and we will never know 100% what then truth is/was we can only go with out but instinct.
What would her reason be to lie though? All these girls were once fans of the Inghams as far as I understand.

Reactions: 8
Oh Sarah proving how nice she is by helping a beetle. How very lot nice. More like to fill up content so they could have an extra ad.

Also, we said to give Jace to his father so she could go in the water.... what happened tonight....

13.50 those ginger tones are showing through, he even snoops his sideburns forward 😂😂😂😂 I’m creased

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They seriously need to get a grip on wanting to solely breastfeed, she should be listening to her starving baby and do a mix of formula and breast, he’s clearly hungry everytime he’s on the vlog. Also they need to support his head, all of them throw him around like he’s a 1 year old. Poor kid is bobbing all over the place.
Call me a quitter but I would have put him on formula as soon as he started losing weight. I do think he looks bigger now though, loner at least.

She could try contacting twitter and asking for a statement to confirm the authenticity of the messages like the police did.

What would her reason be to lie though? All these girls were once fans of the Inghams as far as I understand.

My gut instinct makes me feel Jess did not lie, that she was was telling the truth and trying to stop him doing the same to other girls.
I do have some memory's of a teenage girl unrelated to this scandals that was in news a while back who reported on line bullys making threat's and when it was investigated the bullying messages actually came from her own computer she had been bullying herself!
I am not saying any of these girls have done that but I am saying I don't think we will either know for absolute sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I also believe Sarah was jealous of Isabelle & her bio dad’s relationship.
Remember when he took Isabelle to NewYork.
It was pretty obvious to me Sarah hated that so the next minute they booked a holiday to New York.
Isla & Esme were hardly interested & spent most of the time trawling toy shops in search of LOL dolls.
As a matter of fact I think that was one of the first things they did when they got there.
I also remember Isla getting quite stroppy the time when the shop only had 2 and Sarah said she couldn’t have it because Isabelle would be missing out. It was such a cringy moment.
Yeah I think she is too and I don't get it. I don't know how much I believe Sarah's abuse claims but she seems to really resent him being in her life and want her around 24/7. Maybe because it doesn't fit with their narrative that Chris is her dad and they're one big perfect happy family.
I kind of think Isabelle will resent her for it eventually. She seems like the type who wants to be bffs with her child.

Reactions: 7
My mum watched tonight for the first time in months, first thing she said was that baby is hungry!

Too much fakeness from lazy when she was with izzy - which is a shame because been a mum should come natural 🤷🏻‍♀️

And creepy give jimmy saville his tracki back please 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
What the actual duck?! Excuse my language but why do people keep giving them stuff?! I'm pretty sure she can afford a bloody snooze shade herself FFS!! Try giving them away to someone who actually needs and deserves it!!!! :mad::mad:

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 12
What the actual duck?! Excuse my language but why do people keep giving them stuff?! I'm pretty sure she can afford a bloody snooze shade herself FFS!! Try giving them away to someone who actually needs and deserves it!!!! :mad::mad:
I’ll do my best to stop that personally knowing this lady.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Someone message that woman and inform her of the Inghams?! Please?!

And in the US, she was underage. The age of consent varies from state to state, but in Florida, it is 18. So she was definitely underage in the jurisdiction where it happened.

No way did Jace roll over both ways! She's been reading here and people have been saying he's delayed and now he's rolling over both ways! 🙄

He's still in that elephant dungerees too. That shows he can't have grown a whole lot!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Have done. I know her. She wasn’t aware. She is now x
Good work! But seriously why do people offer to give stuff away without looking more in depth at the people they are offering it to?! It just beggars belief!!!!

Reactions: 9
He didn't have tongue tie in the first place, 8 NHS professionals checked him including doctors and said he didn't. It was only when Sarah started waving the cash about that a private doctor said he did...I wonder why.
You can’t cut a tongue tie if it doesn’t exist.
The nhs managed to allow my child to go undiagnosed with a fatal illness including sepsis. The symptoms were obvious yet no amount of crying or begging would get them to save my child. It’s no surprises they failed to diagnose tongue tie.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.