The Ingham Family #39 Hey! GingerTones! Leave them (teen) girls alone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title would’ve made much more sense for it to be about Jace’s first time at the beach but then he wouldn’t be able to use Isabelle in the thumbnail

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well I am very glad the hotel have limited the filming.

I think it is only a matter of time before Wendy, Nikki, Lorraine and whoever s left of Sarah's friend's turn their backs on her. She just uses them and gives nothing back.

Reactions: 6
Christ, and now they're talking about having another baby (what an image :sick:) when they can barely look after Jace.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
i would be so bored just lounging by the beach all day everyday

it shows how lazy satah is getting her child to feed her popcorm

• Wow
Your not supposed to put suncream on a baby under 6 months they should be kept out of the sun at all times poor Jace :(

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Yeah, also at the start of the vlog and at the end it looks like Sarah has been crying (smudged/messy makeup under her eyes a bit).
Well Creepy can’t make a video now about his poor poor pregnant wife. Dont feel sorry for her at all they deserve each other

Reactions: 4

Head of the Ingham police team.
I admit to everything 😭😭😭😭😭😭

On a serious note if the Inghams were trying to take a case of loss of earnings against anyone they would have to target Jess and Hayley. The reason they aren’t is because they can’t do tit against them because they have only stuck to their own evidence.
The problem the youtubers have had is they have shared evidence that a) isn’t theirs and b) some of it is unproven. This has let Inghams solicitors to use long legal letters to scare them into shutting up. If any youtuber called the solicitors bluff Inghams would be screwed. A day in court would cause so many more problems for Creepy and Lazy even if they could win a case as certain pieces of evidence would find their way into court and would generate more interest in the whole case which Inghams want to avoid.

• Heart
That's okay because between us we have screenshots of Sarah's best friend threatening people.wendie threatening and numerous McPhee videos and comments which if I got a visit I would happily provide .two can play that game I would also direct them to the delightful IFAM comments on people defending their bullying of other children and being told I hope you die .and get cancer .. they have been the vilest trolls ever .so bring it on it's all there waiting .

That my friends is karma
That Wendie actually trolled me saying it was slander to say that Isabelle was in counselling and totally untrue .so I let her go on for a bit and said you cant be that much of a fan if you dont know what Sarah said in her vlog.I referred her to the vlog and next thing she deleted her comment .oops 1 nil

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
If I’m reading this right, ol’ Lazy replied in a record breaking 45 seconds to that fan message. Her phone must be glowing red hot in her sweaty mitt as she checks it every few seconds to delete ginger/ creepster/ privacy/ safeguarding/ there’s NO situation comments.

Truly living the dream. 😂
Almost as red as that face of hers! If she's that sunburnt, I dread to think how Jace is going to be coping. I'm sure you're not meant to put suncream on newborns too and she said that he had some on

Title would’ve made much more sense for it to be about Jace’s first time at the beach but then he wouldn’t be able to use Isabelle in the thumbnail
They always use Izzy in the thumb nail even if the title isnt about her.

Jace's arms and legs are so small. I know all babies are different but I've never seen a 2 month old with stick thin arms and legs. Atleast not one who was full term and a healthy birth weight! I'm guessing they've skipped a weigh in being away? Or were they signed off?

Any updates on the car?

Anyone else cringe at Esme using that mermaid tail in the sea. I've heard them things are really dangerous!

Reactions: 9
Found this answer on google (don’t tell Jamie Rees) for the sunscreen debate
Doesnt seem like Jace can have been in the shade much if lazy in sunburnt! And he never has a hat on! They have no clue it really angers me

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.