The Ingham Family #39 Hey! GingerTones! Leave them (teen) girls alone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's okay because between us we have screenshots of Sarah's best friend threatening people.wendie threatening and numerous McPhee videos and comments which if I got a visit I would happily provide .two can play that game I would also direct them to the delightful IFAM comments on people defending their bullying of other children and being told I hope you die .and get cancer .. they have been the vilest trolls ever .so bring it on it's all there waiting .

That my friends is karma
She's also forgetting comments where both herself and Katrina flat out said the girls are lying...now thats genuine defamation.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
View attachment 19884

Someone is telling porky pies!
If I’m reading this right, ol’ Lazy replied in a record breaking 45 seconds to that fan message. Her phone must be glowing red hot in her sweaty mitt as she checks it every few seconds to delete ginger/ creepster/ privacy/ safeguarding/ there’s NO situation comments.

Truly living the dream. 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Hahaha lies lies lies, we want to spend tonight without the camera enjoying it, when EVER ever has that happened before, enjoy not filming in and around the hotel for the rest of the stay! 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She's also forgetting comments where both herself and Katrina flat out said the girls are lying...now thats genuine defamation.
Their original statement, where they said the claims were ‘untrue’ has been a millstone around their necks. He snookered himself on day one, the thick tw@t. He had nowhere to go after that without looking bad - he couldn’t force the stories to be removed without exposing the truth, and he couldn’t ‘fess up without exposing himself as a liar. He therefore chose what he thought would be the easiest course and just ignore it and let other people call the girls liars. That is proving to be the death of a thousand cuts.

I wonder how many pool days we shall see now??? Looks like the beach it is then ;):cool:

Reactions: 5
Something has definately been said to them. Only vlogging on the beach etc, taking the drinks upstairs instead of drinking them in the lobby like they have been, no vlogging at dinner or during the evening. And on the latest Instagram posts after the rant where she is stood in the lobby. They've put a speech bubble thing over whoever was behind the desk.
I'd be embarrassed. I certainly wouldn't be stood there bold as brass like her. Oh wow their channel needs to die.

Money grabbing, holiday sponging cretins. My kids and their friends don't watch anymore "since creepy" they said. They also said they're boring and cringe. I guarantee atleast 70% of their views are hate views. The rest are deluded kids but they are growing up quickly. And there's nothing the minghams can do about it.

P.s. Glad you're in hell Lazy. We're not far away, over at Club Mac. Making actual memories with our kids and not using them as puppets, having paid our own way unlike the scroungers that you are.
Happy holidays..not 😂😋😎
Enjoy your holiday .that's the one over the road from the waterpark isnt it ? We were in the sea club last time

Reactions: 4
Enjoy your holiday .that's the one over the road from the waterpark isnt it ? We were in the sea club last time
Thank you. Yes, it's just up the road. We were there pretty much all day today. Notice Lazys sunburn is all in one place from being sat on her arse all day. Mines all over. Ouch!
But atleast I won't look like Ross from Friends, when he got four 2s on the front and nothing on the back! Haha (if you know, you know!)

I've never stayed at the sea club. This is our second time here. Unlike the Minghams. We're welcome back places a second time 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Still didn’t stop creepy filming a young girl who was standing near Izzy- thought that was inappropriate especially in light of all the allegations!!!! I just feel so sorry for the girls must be a fun holiday spent in their room of an evening!!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Are you lot all still here? I would have thought CID (Chief Ingham Detective) would have had you all behind bars by now.

Clearly they are slacking.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hidro Park is fantastic I really like club mac, we also took ours when much smaller to bellevue club. Alcudia is gorgeous.

Reactions: 2
Why have the girls got uv suits and caps and Jace is just there with his bare head in the sun . 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
This whole situation must make Lazy hate Creepy even more, he’s ruined any chance of them becoming bigger on YouTube and spoiled all their opportunities by being disgusting.
If I was her I’d be leaving his ass and growing on my own - I’m sure she would get more support that way but obviously her type is perverted greasy men! 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 10
You can tell when lazy lies she looks everywhere except at camera. Oh and I watched parts of vlog tonight for first time in a while, wow how skinny is the baby, his arms look painfully thin. Again making it sound good he's small by new baby size clothes being way to big, surely that in itself rings alarm bells for a baby born a bouncing 8lbs.

Reactions: 10
Yeah, also at the start of the vlog and at the end it looks like Sarah has been crying (smudged/messy makeup under her eyes a bit).
I could have swore she made a big deal on day one of saying that when she’s on holiday she never wears makeup as it’s important to give her err eyelashes a break? Is this the same never she applies to having dyed her hair, drinking alcohol and eating sugar? It must be...

Reactions: 4
This whole situation must make Lazy hate Creepy even more, he’s ruined any chance of them becoming bigger on YouTube and spoiled all their opportunities by being disgusting.
If I was her I’d be leaving his ass and growing on my own - I’m sure she would get more support that way but obviously her type is perverted greasy men! 🤗
I think that ship has well and truly sailed. She lost any support she would have got when she made the decision to stick by him for the money and fame (albeit the wrong kind of fame) she's a silly cow!

Reactions: 11
Hahaha lies lies lies, we want to spend tonight without the camera enjoying it, when EVER ever has that happened before, enjoy not filming in and around the hotel for the rest of the stay! 😉
The hotel must’ve forbade them from filming in public areas hurrah! I’m so glad for the other guests. She’s only mad because it’ll make finding content more difficult but I sincerely hope the children fully enjoy their time there without the camera 😊

• Heart
Thank you. Yes, it's just up the road. We were there pretty much all day today. Notice Lazys sunburn is all in one place from being sat on her arse all day. Mines all over. Ouch!
But atleast I won't look like Ross from Friends, when he got four 2s on the front and nothing on the back! Haha (if you know, you know!)
I’M AN EIGHT! 😱😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think that ship has well and truly sailed. She lost any support she would have got when she made the decision to stick by him for the money and fame (albeit the wrong kind of fame) she's a silly cow!
If she'd kept her mouth shut from the start (instead of posting digs and tit) and just immediately left him then, I think she would've had a shot at getting some support. I wonder if the aunt Dianne still would've exposed them though.

Reactions: 6
Of course Isla has a (lolly pop) dummy in the vlog, anything to still make sure she’s still the baby..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.