The Ingham Family #39 Hey! GingerTones! Leave them (teen) girls alone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just back from taking the kids crabbing, and I have to say I’m very surprised to see that you’re all still here, you dangerous rebels!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Can’t see this the profile is private, you have more info?
nothingbutsassyinghams Luckily I followed them before it went private. The reference to filming through the fence had been removed from the story. Wonder why?

However the question about Chris which was asked 45 weeks ago goes as follows:- "what are your ops on the whole chris thing? please reply c"

"Tbh, I'm not sure right now. But it's not right for us to have a side because we wasn't there (if it happened) the screen shots can be easily photoshopped or they could be real. But I personally think the inghams should of spoke about it more and say there side of the story instead of saying one statement that Chris didn't even write"

Reactions: 6
She’s on a bus by the looks of things on her latest IG story, maybe they’ve had to go further afield than the hotel pool to avoid capturing the other guests for content? She’s got that unusual 80’s schoolgirl high pony with a hump at the front hairdo thing going on again, not sure why she does that over just a normal ponytail, maybe to elongate her ‘meatball’- her words not mine- head? It’s very strange nonetheless she’s got enough hair to make a decent bun, there’s an idea for you my lovely 👋🏻

Reactions: 5
Just back from taking the kids crabbing, and I have to say I’m very surprised to see that you’re all still here, you dangerous rebels!😂
Have to make the most of the time we have left,between lazy and Mummy Chelle we are on borrowed time 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well I rang them back today, I didn't yesterday as I wanted to wait and see if they where going to put up a statement or something but I said I would like to talk about The Ingham situation and he knew what I meant immediately and told me that he can't tell me anything other than the hotel are dealing with the situation now. I think they are really regretting the decision to let this family stay for free. I asked if there was going to be a statement from them and he said he didn't know, I truly don't feel like they know how to deal with the situation as I'm sure they want to do right by the public and the kids (no one wants to ruin a kids holiday) but are probably getting Levi letters flying in through all the doors and windows like Harry Potter when he got his letter to Hogwarts.

leviletters.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
If I was the hotel, I think I’d haul them in for a meeting, say they can stay (only not to cause upset for their already suffering children) ... on the understanding they delete every vlog with the hotel in, they can film the area they are staying in, but no hotel/pool/restaurant anything that can be linked back to the hotel. Oh, and to take ‘gifted’ and every other mention of the hotel off the vlog too.

I bet they are kicking themselves they ever gave the Inghams this free trip.

Reactions: 15
Crikey. He literally brushes his entire head of hair forward :ROFLMAO:
Don’t worry Isabelle my face would be looking like that too if my creepy stepdad was sitting this close to me!

Also Chris wearing red just screams DANGER!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Our small minds can’t comprehend the great big spirits they are 😂😂😂 talk about delusions of grandeur! I really do think they believe this sort thing 🙄
She's such a big headed idiot. Sorry Sarah the only big head you should have is the one caused by your sugar addiction of processed food, slush drinks, milkshakes, ice cream, doughnuts, mint imperials in which you stuff about 10 at ago Intoyour nasty mouth, no other reason for you to have a big head your good old pond life with a family like yours. Deluded is that one.

Reactions: 10
If we get contacted by mingham private police squad, shall we take inspiration from the best with a consistent no comment of “There is no situation!”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
hmmm who failed the moron test tonight .. that’s a hard one!! Is it the moron in trouble for playing on a mobile phone with teenage girls in the picture, about to hit send on snap chat

or is it the moron taking the picture documenting the irony of it all. It’s hard to determine the front runner in this clue.

Guess I’ll have to wait to be told

31AA5CBB-F50A-4D8C-A458-B44E2A2F67D3.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Well I rang them back today, I didn't yesterday as I wanted to wait and see if they where going to put up a statement or something but I said I would like to talk about The Ingham situation and he knew what I meant immediately and told me that he can't tell me anything other than the hotel are dealing with the situation now. I think they are really regretting the decision to let this family stay for free. I asked if there was going to be a statement from them and he said he didn't know, I truly don't feel like they know how to deal with the situation as I'm sure they want to do right by the public and the kids (no one wants to ruin a kids holiday) but are probably getting Levi letters flying in through all the doors and windows like Harry Potter when he got his letter to Hogwarts.

View attachment 19869

I love a good meme absolute genius 👏😂

Reactions: 4
Oh so it's OK for them to say on the videos how unhappy, unsatisfied they are with things and complain, minute someone complains about them all hell breaks loose. Happy to take ott obsessive comments from ifam, take gifts, take freebies and beg for things, but don't like anyone saying anything about them. Sorry but life isn't a bed of roses and when you've been in press with serious allegations people who have invested into a channel, have teenage girls and children we want answers end of, no hell no video feing sorry manipulating others just a basic sit down video having your say properly. What is it the hotel today took action, I'd of walked away from vlogging by now no money is worth that. But greed of freebies, a luxury lifestyle is all they care about.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Okay let’s dissect Lazy’s little rant:

View attachment 19821
Thanks for the acknowledgment, glad that you know we’re still here.

View attachment 19823
Tell that to your gang of trolls that have been stalking and threatening the girls online for months.

View attachment 19824
Liar, Liar pant’s on fire, Trust You....not in a month of Sundays.

View attachment 19825
No Lazy, YOUR time is running out and you and that scumbag of a husband deserve everything that’s coming to you.
Your time is running out ... making threats are we lazy!?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
There are forty threads on here, over 2000 pages, thousands of tweets, newspaper articles, vlogs, they’ve lost sponsorships and brand deals, had to cancel events, been accused of almost every sin, had holidays ruined, been stopped at immigration, been grassed up to everybody from the DVLA to Advertising Standards, via Social Services, and the team of police are just waiting for......hold on, what on earth are they waiting for?🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
There are forty threads on here, over 2000 pages, thousands of tweets, newspaper articles, vlogs, they’ve lost sponsorships and brand deals, had to cancel events, been accused of almost every sin, had holidays ruined, been stopped at immigration, been grassed up to everybody from the DVLA to Advertising Standards, via Social Services, and the team of police are just waiting for......hold on, what on earth are they waiting for?🤔
Don’t know why they need the police no situation here

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
"No one deserves this hell" you delusional woman, did the 16 year old child deserve your husband's disgusting texts!!!! No that is hell, you have just stood by him and allowed it to happen, no words from you were there!!!!! You are in he'll by your own doings!!!! Rant over!!!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.