The Ingham Family #39 Hey! GingerTones! Leave them (teen) girls alone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh, we rarely say thier names on here. They are creepy and lazy... Could be anyone we are talking about, cant report that.

Reactions: 8
No one deserves to have their privacy breached on holiday!
No one deserves their kids on holiday swimming or walking about wearing swimwear uploaded to the internet without the parents permission.

The list goes on and on and on!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
No one deserves to find a creepy grown man sliding into their daughters dms

• Angry
Reactions: 37
View attachment 19799

Haha who does she think shes kidding carry on helping your creepy hubby getting young girls you sad lazy cow and you'll soon find out who the police want.
That’s fantastic, just another Chav abroad whinging as if it’s a minor royal, because the heat and the booze have got all too much.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Clearly having the best time on holiday aren't they? I'm pretty sure that uploading innocent unsuspecting people in their swimwear on to the internet is also illegal.

Reactions: 16
Do the names ‘Creepy’ and ‘Lazy’ count?
Well you never know let's face it they have their own police squad along with their own social worker squad keeping them informed of everything along with the best legal team in the world they may have joined forces and cracked the codenames.
Ohhh bet we are all shaking in out boots now our time is running out 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 but to be fair I always love it when Lazy does a little insta rant thanks Lazy say hi to PC Bullshit for me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
What I genuinely don’t understand is why instead of living through this ‘hell’ they didn’t at any point just make an honest statement acknowledging what happened and his point of view, be it that it was misconstrued ‘banter’ or that they feel the messages were tampered with or whatever their story is. The fact that for almost a year they’ve made public daily their entire lives but completely ignored an issue that most fans parents are deeply concerned about. This has created a feeling of discontent and fear and had lead to individuals contacting companies, keeping it current on Twitter etc. The girls involved and the parents of children watching them deserved some acknowledgement or explanation. Had they done that with some integrity (ie not the Hell No video) it would have ended all of this. Their silence has created fear and speaks volumes in terms of guilt or innocence, I don’t for one minute wish for their family to face adverse effects or ill will but they won’t do anything to stop it so I fear it’ll just continue.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Eeeeek! Do you reckon the hotel have said something now then? She was still filming round the pool in her Instagram story though just before her rant ffs 🤨

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Eeeeek! Do you reckon the hotel have said something now then? She was still filming round the pool in her Instagram story though just before her rant ffs 🤨
I think that filming was just for us but something has gone on her rant proves shes not a happy lazy cow 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Difference is, that it was quite clearly on esme and Isabelle and although in the background it wasn’t close enough to have facial recognition etc..
but whether they said anything after this point or not I’m not sure?
However I’m not sure it’s harassment because it was people just raising their concerns? especially when it comes to the safeguarding of children (which supposedly is something they truly care about)

Reactions: 6
What I genuinely don’t understand is why instead of living through this ‘hell’ they didn’t at any point just make an honest statement acknowledging what happened and his point of view, be it that it was misconstrued ‘banter’ or that they feel the messages were tampered with or whatever their story is. The fact that for almost a year they’ve made public daily their entire lives but completely ignored an issue that most fans parents are deeply concerned about. This has created a feeling of discontent and fear and had lead to individuals contacting companies, keeping it current on Twitter etc. The girls involved and the parents of children watching them deserved some acknowledgement or explanation. Had they done that with some integrity (ie not the Hell No video) it would have ended all of this. Their silence has created fear and speaks volumes in terms of guilt or innocence, I don’t for one minute wish for their family to face adverse effects or ill will but they won’t do anything to stop it so I fear it’ll just continue.
The fact is his behaviour won't have changed one iota. He's still following young girls on insta and I dread to think what messages he's sent them. I would put money on him giving it the whole "this is our little secret" crap when he messages them. He won't have changed a thing, he's just being more cautious about being outed for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
View attachment 19799

Haha who does she think shes kidding carry on helping your creepy hubby getting young girls you sad lazy cow and you'll soon find out who the police want.
I am sure if there was an investigation Those two vile cretins would be told not to interact with anyone
By putting up messages like this is interacting you lazy dimwit.

Reactions: 15
Thing is, although still morally wrong had Chris come out with a sincere apology at the time, giving an understanding that his actions were totally out of line & an abuse of power.
Then taken a backseat from youtube and social media for a while & come back with actually no interaction with fans (whether they’re out or through social media) then although it still wouldn’t give a excuse for what he had done and I’m not sure how they could ever give reasoning to the victims but it would have been a hell of a lot better than the “no situation” situation that they’re in at the moment. & it would have had less impact on their children.

Reactions: 12
Does it really annoy any one else when they all refer to things as “juicy”?? Like when Sarah referred to an ice cream as juicy?? I don’t know why but it really makes me cringe! 😩 I really do like them all and enjoy the vlogs (call me sad, whatever) but that really makes me cringe!
If you enjoy their vlogs you probably aren’t going to like it here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.