The Ingham Family #39 Hey! GingerTones! Leave them (teen) girls alone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if the servers went around to tables saying "do you know name drop is here?" first of all they probably don't care and also that's highly unprofessional. But sure Jan.

Reactions: 16
As if the servers went around to tables saying "do you know name drop is here?" first of all they probably don't care and also that's highly unprofessional. But sure Jan.
More like they were told who was there and not to film him, no sneaky shots of him was there!!

Reactions: 7
Sarah probably said "excuse me, but does Peter Crouch know the Inghams are here?"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Lazy is never happy. She spends most of the time making sure he stays asleep so he isn't "fussing" but now she's annoyed he's asleep because she can't go in the water!
She keeps him strapped to her because he sleeps well there, if she put him down in the carrycot he would be "fussing".
Because that's what he's used to. She's going to have problems when he gets older. This is her 4th? You'd never know it

Wow it sounds like Disney!

At 8 weeks my son went to sleep at 9pm, woke at 1pm, 5am and then 9am. By 13 weeks he slept 7-8am. He slept in our room until he was a year!
But I'm sure he didn't sleep on you...

Reactions: 2
Wow. Thank you!

I think they bought the worst type of house, at the worst time, in the worst area.

New builds tend to drop, the market had topped out by then and Bradford is not an up- and-coming area (no offence meant to anyone who lives there). Prices will continue to fall. They bought with help to buy, too, I believe. They'd have been better off buying a good sized terrace in a decent area for half the price. Their house has a silly layout for a 5 bed executive home and it looks like it was interior designed during an episode of Changing Rooms in the mid-90's.

More Chris impulsiveness biting them on the bum.
Wow. Thank you!

I think they bought the worst type of house, at the worst time, in the worst area.

New builds tend to drop, the market had topped out by then and Bradford is not an up- and-coming area (no offence meant to anyone who lives there). Prices will continue to fall. They bought with help to buy, too, I believe. They'd have been better off buying a good sized terrace in a decent area for half the price. Their house has a silly layout for a 5 bed executive home and it looks like it was interior designed during an episode of Changing Rooms in the mid-90's.

More Chris impulsiveness biting them on the bum.
It' a nice area they live in lots of beautiful houses,it's just the housing development It looks more like an housing association.

Reactions: 1
OMG are we really due a new thread. Time flies when you're commenting on the Minghams!
Googled the street name and house prices and found a site that lists every house on their street, when it was sold and how much it sold for
Was it the type of house in the picture or a different one?

I'm sure someone posted the rightmove link to the house they bought on another thread but I couldn't find it.

EDITED:

It's one of the ones I posted, just checked the awkward layout on one they are still trying to sell.

£30k drop in price so far and that's the brand new house rather than a lived in one.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Sarah still looks 9 months pregnant and all that fatty food is not going to help her lose it. Not fat shaming but she needs to think of her health.

As if someone would have gone up to their table and told them Peter crouch is there. That would be highly unprofessional.

As if you would take a 2 month old baby to such a loud show. Any young baby would have found it unsettling. Why did Sarah not just stay at the hotel with him.

When are they due home? Please don't tell me it is Sunday or even Monday. They will have no time to recover in time for school.

Reactions: 6
Probably be there another week knowing them they’ve already shown that schooling isn’t important by letting them have so much time off!!! My kids school won’t even let me take them out of school for a few days

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Someone earlier in the thread said about Sarah being a sz 16... after seeing today’s blog I’m pretty sure it’s more 18/20! Her face can hold a lot of weight due to her jaw line but HECK. 😳
My thoughts exactly. I'm curvey 14/16 and i no way near her size and have a huge bum like hers. Even my husband said she's big possible size 20.

Reactions: 3
Did anyone else spot the lie, lazy said creepy had been out with Jace for 10 minutes at the pirate show but she felt bad so she went out with Jace as we saw, after creepy turned round and said they had shared going out half hour each? What is it 10 mins or half an hour creepy... No story you both tell separate is the same.

Reactions: 11
The Ingham Family #40 The only pounds their gaining,are the unwanted ones.

Thought I'd try but!🤷

Reactions: 13
When are they due home? Please don't tell me it is Sunday or even Monday. They will have no time to recover in time for school.
I thought they'd gone for 7 days but I'm sure I saw it mentioned they'd gone for 11.

If so they will be due back Monday I think?

Thread suggestion

Lie after lie, they just keep rolling, free holiday still moaning.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.