The Ingham Family #39 Hey! GingerTones! Leave them (teen) girls alone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why hasn’t Isla been swimming this holiday? She’s not been in the vlogs much at all.

Reactions: 1
The song he keeps using in the vlogs creeps me out! It’s already been mentioned I think but with everything that’s happened it’s poor song choice!

Reactions: 10
Why is she always carrying the baby around didn’t they take a pram? And where are they storing baby stuff? People I know with babies have to carry all sorts of baby stuff around with them?!?

Also, that carrier do the dangly bits not just tie/fasten so that she doesn’t have to constantly hold him? It’s so odd. I thought that was the point of them so you can do stuff whilst carrying him
I had this sling for one hot minute and got rid of it; the dangly bits were tit and you felt like the baby was going to drop out any second!

Reactions: 2
Why hasn’t Isla been swimming this holiday? She’s not been in the vlogs much at all.
The water is probably to cold for her to be fair. I think she also feels a little left out as Esme and Izzy are playing alot together.

The entire vlog she seemed to be going on about how she couldn’t do such and such (sunbathing, swimming, the pirate show etc) cos of jace. At one point making a joke to him saying ‘you ruined our trip to the park’ which sets him off crying n she’s like I’m joking. Joke or not wish she’d stop going in about what she can’t do. What does she expect taking a 2 month on holiday 🙄. Either get on with it and stop going on about what you can’t do because of breastfeeding or bottle feed him so you can 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Surely it would have been easier for Chris to take Esme and Isla down to the bouncy castle? Then they wouldn't have had to come back early for Jace :unsure:

Reactions: 4
The water is probably to cold for her to be fair. I think she also feels a little left out as Esme and Izzy are playing alot together.
That’s where one of the parents needs to be engaging with her. I can’t remember the last holiday I got to just lounge on a sun bed with having a 7 yr old, not that I’m complaining that’s the whole point of a family holiday

Reactions: 7
Surely it would have been easier for Chris to take Esme and Isla down to the bouncy castle? Then they wouldn't have had to come back early for Jace :unsure:
To be fair Sarah probably feels torn between the baby strapped to her chest and her older children, She probably wanted to spend abit of time with Isla who seems to be clinging to Mum's side rather than having fun with her sisters, I was going to ask if Isla as been swimming since when as cold water stopped kids doing anything.

Reactions: 8
To be fair Sarah probably feels torn between the baby strapped to her chest and her older children, She probably wanted to spend abit of time with Isla who seems to be clinging to Mum's side rather than having fun with her sisters, I was going to ask if Isla as been swimming since when as cold water stopped kids doing anything.
Ah, that's a good point- I was wondering if maybe it had to be her that took them, if you know what I mean!

They have really set poor Isla up for a miserable few months. My parents went out of their way for months before my younger sibling was born to prepare me for their arrival, and I still really, really struggled at first. They did absolutely nothing, and Jace seems to have been born just as Esme is becoming closer to Isabelle again rather than Isla. Add in that she's no longer the cute factor for the camera anymore either and what on earth did they expect?

• Sad
Reactions: 9
It’s interesting watching the responses to points made here play out in the vlog.

Jace needs a hat ✔
Jace should be in pram/chair to be cooler ✔
Jace needs sun protection ✔
Chris to watch Jace/be involved with baby ✔
Jace should be awake and fed not left to sleep ✔
Isla needs mummy time ✔
Jace needs playtime ✔

Do you really need a daily read of gossip site about your failures for practical parenting advice 🙄

I swear if it was mentioned on here that she should run through the streets topless at midday, that would be the opening shot to the next days video

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Ok so Sarah states she can't express as nothing comes out, she really wanted to breast feed this time but I really think that if you can't express surely that's a sign you don't have much milk??! I just wish she would try formula I think it would make the world of difference, sometimes you need to hear your baby and not be selfish with what you want
P.s I'm all for breastfeeding, I had 3 children who all breastfed until gone a year old but I was lucky I had plenty of milk even donated to our local nicu unit but if lazy can't express then surely that's a classic sign??

It’s interesting watching the responses to points made here play out in the vlog.

Jace needs a hat ✔
Isla needs mummy time ✔
Jace needs playtime ✔

Do you really need a daily read of gossip site about your failures for practical parenting advice 👌🙄
Give it a few years and the girls and Jace will be sending Mother’s Day cards to Tattle Life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Jace needs a hat ✔
Isla needs mummy time ✔
Jace needs playtime ✔

Do you really need a daily read of gossip site about your failures for practical parenting advice 🙄

I swear if it was mentioned on here that she should run through the streets topless at midday, that would be the opening shot to the next days video
Saying that though she still hasn’t taken our #1 piece of advice and got rid of the creepy greasemonster

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Give it a few years and the girls and Jace will be sending Mother’s Day cards to Tattle Life.
Dear Tattle

Without you we would all be near on dead. Happy mother’s day to the only mother we could rely on to keep us safe and alive

Saying that though she still hasn’t taken our #1 piece of advice and got rid of the creepy greasemonster
Good point .. make that after you dispose of the greasy twit, run through the streets topless at midday in celebration of the miraculous event

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When i was Little Our family holiday was a guest house in Rhyl or skegness Or a caravan in Conway we spent our days on the beach with buckets and spades even digging a big hole and burying dad up to his neck Flying a kite and eating ice cream and eating sandwiches with a side of Sand:)
I have the most wonderful memories going down near the sea wall crabbing, and waiting for the fishing boats to come in with the
catch of the day we would buy Mackeral that i would gut because my Sisters would not do them
Mum would cook them and we had them for supper with bread and butter,our evenings were spent at the funfair and penny arcades
Then a well earned pint for Dad before returning back to the accomodation now that is what i call a real family holiday,
Why would you want the stress of going abroad definately not something on my bucket list.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Last night vlog upset me at the end when lazy was filming the hotel show from balcony and poor isla you could see was desperate to go, why the hell didn't they take them out!!!! Oh I forgot they can't take the camera!!! Sorry kids if we can't film we can't go!!!!, Never seen anyone use a hotel room so much we would literally just use it for showering and sleeping in , just so bloody sad for the girls

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Someone earlier in the thread said about Sarah being a sz 16... after seeing today’s blog I’m pretty sure it’s more 18/20! Her face can hold a lot of weight due to her jaw line but HECK. 😳

• Haha
Ah, that's a good point- I was wondering if maybe it had to be her that took them, if you know what I mean!

They have really set poor Isla up for a miserable few months. My parents went out of their way for months before my younger sibling was born to prepare me for their arrival, and I still really, really struggled at first. They did absolutely nothing, and Jace seems to have been born just as Esme is becoming closer to Isabelle again rather than Isla. Add in that she's no longer the cute factor for the camera anymore either and what on earth did they expect?
I can't decide wether I think Isla is taking to the baby or not, on the surface she seems reasonabally unaffected by suddenly not being the centre of attention any more however Granny's smallest sweetest grandaughter card and a few other little hints make me think their are insecuritys behind the scenes such as Isla placing herself on the side of the pool with Sarah and Jace rather then having fun with her sisters.

Reactions: 8
Ok so Sarah states she can't express as nothing comes out, she really wanted to breast feed this time but I really think that if you can't express surely that's a sign you don't have much milk??! I just wish she would try formula I think it would make the world of difference, sometimes you need to hear your baby and not be selfish with what you want
P.s I'm all for breastfeeding, I had 3 children who all breastfed until gone a year old but I was lucky I had plenty of milk even donated to our local nicu unit but if lazy can't express then surely that's a classic sign??
Not been able to express is nothing to do with how much milk your producing,lots of people can’t express but breastfeed fine, she should wake him up for feeds that would help her supply!

Reactions: 6
Not been able to express is nothing to do with how much milk your producing,lots of people can’t express but breastfeed fine, she should wake him up for feeds that would help her supply!
Just reiterating my daughters experience, 2 years ago my grandson was born after 6 weeks and so desperately wanting to breastfeed the baby clinic advised she tried formula as after not being able to express at all and a grouchy baby he needed his daily amount and as you know you can't judge it breastfeeding, best thing she ever did was change to formula he thrived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.