The Ingham Family #39 Hey! GingerTones! Leave them (teen) girls alone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Before he got in the pool Esme was saying how he kept putting off getting in there and went back up to the room to do something. Obviously went to shave/wax off his gingertoned chest hair and pits Then stayed completely underwater so no one saw anything and flattened his combover down as he always does.

Reactions: 16

And what about the idea, that maybe, just maybe, those other nasty people shooing the sellers away are on a budget and simply can't afford to be spending money on tat like them.

Reactions: 4
See he is playing rock, paper, scissors with himself again!!

Don’t mind paying!! Maybe you should pay for the hotel then!! The waiters, chefs, cleaning staff, reception staff and the rest that also require to be paid. One 25€ hat doesn’t make up for the 5,000€ free hotel stay!!

Reactions: 20
They are mad.
Respectful, wooping and being loud in restaurants, by the pool etc. Filming changing rooms/ swimming pools. Chris clunking around in the street on his rail, Esme putting a bloody tooth on a restaurant menu. The list of why they are NOT respectful is endless and that’s without the allegations.

Attachments

Reactions: 17
He posts a lot of selfies for someone that hates photos of himself and has crippling anxiety

Reactions: 30
Maybe he’s not wearing a top in the water because he thinks it would make his podge more obvious.

Reactions: 6
Thought he hated pics of himself?
Pfft. Nothing that greasy mackerel loves more than himself.

I still think of that vlog in Ireland someone recommended, where he is basically eyefucking himself in the camera reflection for the whole vlog.

Reactions: 9
The promise he wish he never made?

What, to love honour and obey?

His music choices are just bizzare. Why would you have a montage of the kids in the pool and lyrics about being in bed.

Reactions: 16
Shell melt because she's a witch

They do have their pram with them, I'm sure it was in the vlog yesterday. I honestly don't think they're using the hotel one.

Reactions: 3
Just seen this in reply to a question asked regarding gaining permission from anyone they show in their vlogs. I call bullshit
RIIIIGHT, I'm sure they asked permission from that man sunbathing topless in the background....

Reactions: 15
Just seen this in reply to a question asked regarding gaining permission from anyone they show in their vlogs. I call bullshit
Total bullshit! It's only hard and very time consuming if you don't know much about editing. In fact, software like Adobe Premiere offers blur motion tracking (although not infallible) which is extremely effective and essentially does the job for you, it is certainly "a very lot" easy (if you can be bothered to put any kind of effort in). You also have the option to manually key-frame it, a little bit more work, but not much when you're talking about preserving the dignity of others.

Don't believe for one second that he's obtained any permission from the other guests.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.