The Ingham Family #37 Lazy is traumatised, but it's all ok after a Five Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of my friends saw this on a YouTube group that Sarah is part of (this post wasn't written by Sarah though). How much do you bet this is what she does to get all the things she's "gifted" aka scrounged!
So gross!
A bit off topic but this reminds me of a time last year I believe when a YouTuber tried to blag herself a 4/5 night stay for free at The White Moose cafe’s hotel in Dublin.
Little did she know that they had their own following, maybe even bigger than her own. The owner pointed out that if she were to get the stay for free, who pays the hotel worker’s, waitresses etc? Because after all, they’re a business. She was found out to be Elle Darby and she made a video about it which didn’t really make her look any better.
Some of these bloggers/youtuber’s really are so tacky and entitled believing they can get everything for free. It winds me up.

Reactions: 23
20190521_121050.jpg

They still haven't sorted the tax out. Absolutely no excuses, they're a pair of lazy twits!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
So gross!
A bit off topic but this reminds me of a time last year I believe when a YouTuber tried to blag herself a 4/5 night stay for free at The White Moose cafe’s hotel in Dublin.
Little did she know that they had their own following, maybe even bigger than her own. The owner pointed out that if she were to get the stay for free, who pays the hotel worker’s, waitresses etc? Because after all, they’re a business. She was found out to be Elle Darby and she made a video about it which didn’t really make her look any better.
Some of these bloggers/youtuber’s really are so tacky and entitled believing they can get everything for free. It winds me up.
Just like louise when they went to centre parks, she paid for the holiday but was able to get free bike hire with one little message to them

• Angry
Reactions: 4
“Been a rough week, am grieving, as evidenced by this selfie in which I look like a douche”. It’s ok to not show your grimy face all the time, you absolute tosser.

Also the amount of FaceTuning makes his skin look like a chicken breast 🤢
🤣🤣 Look how he's tried to wipe out his crows feet so much that it's actually erased the corner of his eye. Some things are too far gone mate 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hey I’m new to this thread!! And a total Ingham hater also 🙄
So are we assuming that paragraph of absolute bollox Chris posted on instagram last night is referring to the caravan they have possibly bought and that he needs to do the further driving test to be able to tow it legally??

Body language experts would have a field day with their vlogs lol

Reactions: 8
The Ingham Family #38 A fussy newborn and a car that is fraudulently SORN

Reactions: 16
They are not the sort of family who will enjoy living in a confined space for a long period of time, they spend to much time lazing about when they go on holiday which in a small caravan with 6 people in you will struggle to do comfortably. They can barely stand to be in the same house/car together let along a tiny caravan bed 🤦🏼‍♀️ Can’t see them travelling much more than a couple of weeks away when they realise the hassle and nightmare of constantly entertaining 4 kids all at different ages whilst it’s pissing it down outside and your husband is in the corner taking selfies to send to teenagers, yes Sarah we are all jealous of your life 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t wait to see Lazy trying to suppress her real feelings about the caravan. I hope that she hides her disappointment better than she did last October when they ended up at that Mablethorpe caravan park.
4263001C-A16C-47B4-B3B6-202FBD3521F2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Here's a beany update

Take it his impulse was a caravan.. 🤔Wonder how many times it will be used? Will it be used alot in beginning until novelty wears off then it will be dumped to rot on driveway never to be seen again. I get why they would buy it, he knows views are down that Jace didn't bring in the views he dreamt of and so is he hoping getting a caravan they can go away weekends to bring in the views?, a one time purchase will work out cheaper than hotels. They are desparate. You can see it so much. He knows if this vlogging ends his familys life will change drastically.

View attachment 18331

Chris without the beany is still horrendous to look at, his hairdresser needs sacking. 🤮
Chris hun, everyone already knows you dye your hair. There's nothing to 'hide'.

After Creepy's insta post last night...

Will this be the time they remove the older two from private school? Will they cover up the move by "travelling" for a couple of months. Then return and put them in public school?

I hope they decided on a big enough caravan. Nothing like teaching your kids about ridiculous impulse buys. They're going to grow up without a clue about how the world and money really works.
I hope not, can't imagine these two homeschooling on the road. Jace's first words will be 'a very lot' otherwise. 😐

Reactions: 8
Chris hun, everyone already knows you dye your hair. There's nothing to 'hide'.

I hope not, can't imagine these two homeschooling on the road. Jace's first words will be 'a very lot' otherwise. 😐
Or C**t if he takes after his mother’s ranting

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So this summer they are going to spend weeks on the road woohooing around Europe. Oh what life has become. They could have over 2 million subscribers now and be spending the whole 6 weeks somewhere like Florida. Instead though they are spending the summer on the road with a screaming baby, two children and a teenager who will probably be living her worst nightmare. What nearly 14 year old will want to spend every moment of the day in a cramped caravan with her three siblings and parents. I hope this is the turning point for Isabelle and she rebels, making life hell for Sarah and Chris. The smell will be horrendous. It doesn't look like Chris ever washes and combined with Jace it will probably be unbearable.

The Ingham Family #38 Take the caravan but don't return

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
This caravan idea is a last ditch attempt to save their channel. It'll be the end of them. They don't have the imagination to make a tour of Europe interesting. They can't stand staying in together at home so what will they be like all cramped up in a small space like that caravan they showed. Isabelle will hate it. She needs her own space and some privacy but instead will be forced to share a bed with her 2 younger sister's while her screaming baby brother is in a room next door with nothing but a thin door to seperate them. It'll be hell.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
This caravan idea is a last ditch attempt to save their channel. It'll be the end of them. They don't have the imagination to make a tour of Europe interesting. They can't stand staying in together at home so what will they be like all cramped up in a small space like that caravan they showed. Isabelle will hate it. She needs her own space and some privacy but instead will be forced to share a bed with her 2 younger sister's while her screaming baby brother is in a room next door with nothing but a thin door to seperate them. It'll be hell.
But might be worth a watch 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just can't help thinking big poor Izzy. All her friends in school will probably be doing lavish holidays to the Caribbean ect and she's gonna spend the summer in a tin can 😂
I don't tbh harsh I may sound but compared to most average children she's had alot of holidays all off back of one another. Think it's safe to say vlogging is a job (cough cough if you call it a job) that isn't guaranteed to last forever and Creepy and lazy straight away started what they couldn't finish over indulging and living the life of millionaires all of a sudden its came crashing down, maybe the girls will now realise how lucky they were, they were starting to expect.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.