Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mags

VIP Member
Best fans to use when about are hand held traditional ones, not battery operated.
O/T but in the interests of public service and the comfort of my fellow Tattlers, I'm giving a shout out for the brilliant little USB rechargeable fan that John Lew1s sells for £12 (also in some Waitrose stores, I think). Can be handheld or standing, small enough to pop in a bag but also surprisingly powerful. Honestly, they're great!👍

I'll be packing mine in my Switzerland bag, just in case the cells get a bit stuffy. 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

StrangeAsAngels

VIP Member
Their comments half when he deletes the genuine ones calling him out 🤣🤣. Fancy living ur lives trying to impress the like of Leanne and Mommadondon. OLLI
Wy am Leanne nt wurth impressing? U is jellis of 1eanne as well are bin jellis of inghamms pls jus stop washin if not lyke is ok sarer I Luv u stil

• Haha
I think Saz was already feeling emotional after talking about Jean & her husband, getting all sentimental over the dolls house/room set thingies. Seeing Isla looking a bit more grown up was like seeing Sarah's younger self, looking right back at her, and that emotional "moment" was more about Sarah reflecting on her own childhood than anything else.

I'm not sure that Saz has it in her to feel the kind of genuine 'mum guilt' that some might want to credit her with, as that would require acknowledgement of what a nasty mother she is to Isla. It also wasn't maternal pride or love.

Sarah's just sad that she herself has grown up. Isla having a physical resemblance (to her) is just a reminder of her own long-lost youth and happier times gone by.
Where did (and still does as a pensioner) get her money from? The eighties were financially tough for many families and I don’t imagine Jean or her husband would be earning significant wages. It has to be coming from somewhere. On-site static caravans, at least one foreign holiday a year, weekly trips to York and now electrically lit dolls houses. The old girl is still going strong kitting the great grandkids out. It doesn’t add up.

• Heart

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
As for a baby sleeping until noon when she should be soaking in her world.....well, I have no words, poor thing sounds depressed already.
She's probably dangerously dehydrated for a start. The one thing I've never seen them offer her to drink is water. Sugary food & drinks in excessive heat is unhealthy for everyone but for a less than one year old baby it is dangerously stupid.

• Sad

zyxwvu

VIP Member
It doesn’t matter how many slow panning shots creepy does of their tiny holiday home… it’s no DoooBuyyy luxury 16 million apartment
My first thought was him having to walk at less than a snails pace because the place is so bloody tiny 😂

• Haha

becca7721

VIP Member
Law a changed for companies on companies house by a lot (I’ve no idea of details just had a brief look). Especially for accounts - they mention specific accounts programs must be used now. No more paper accounts for anyone, or typing it into word, no excuses for them not being on time. Clearly they’ve never watched an Ingham Family vlog “at five every day!”; as long as they remember when it’s five and it’s not a Monday or any other day when “the Internet is a big dodgy” ....
---
For the love of god Christ get yourself down to “W Dubai Harbour The Residences = arada” as they’re launching SOON.
I’m being stalked by their adverts EVERYWHERE 😡

Everyone knows I live a sad lonely existence staring at your posters in my parents basement so the ad has gotta be for you ...

Last edited:
  • Haha

Web30

VIP Member
was

In Monday nights mini vlog there was a man who walked past them both clocked Sarah’s arse and sniggered. He then sauntered past again and did the same. Then, next thing he gets his mates and walks past them sniggering again with both of them 😂
I would be horrified if that happend to me. How can be be so unaware of what's going on when she's filming.

• Wow

Meisify2

VIP Member
But Raj and Suze were absolutely just brilliant best friends in doobuy who made sure the other people renting out to them wouldn't rip them off, all the while schmoozing them with tales of how to cheat the all you can eat pizza by not eating the crusts, hence the pizza for dinner every night, oh and how to scam a 5☆ resort with a day pass and a cool bag 😉 😄 😀
Full of scams they were, and very, very, very lot besties in donotbuyjustrent.

Oh where have they gone , don't see them every fucking night now do we...... off to the next idiot abroad, I think.....🤔
I can’t see how they are not embarrassed by their behaviour, meeting strangers in a foreign country and after 1 meeting call them their best friends 😂 now it’s clear Raj and Susie don’t want f-all to do with them 😂 just goes to show all their other “friends” are imaginary if this is how they act when someone shows them some interest (even if it was just to get their money and run)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Otterwise

VIP Member
I would be horrified if that happend to me. How can be be so unaware of what's going on when she's filming.
I would be too. Can't stand to be the centre of attention and filming myself talking to a non- existing audience in public (or in private) would be my worst nightmare.
They just feel 'famous' when people gawk at them. They look ridiculous.

• Heart

Stephie

VIP Member
This response is absurd!
Maybe it's all our devices guys as it appears Mother of the Year doesn't see the squashie face we do on our phones, laptops, tvs (not being nasty, it's all I can compare the skin damage poor Mila has to). It's been like that since the first trip to the Arctic

tt.jpeg

• Sad

alex43765

Just been reading the comments on the one that shall not be spoke about and a woman commented saying she used to live behind them when they had their first bought house and apparently Chrish was always in the back garden smoking. She also said that there was a strip of land at the side of the house that belonged to Yorkshire water but Sarah and Chrish kept telling the Ifam it was their secret garden 🤣

• Haha

Lolly52

This is thrilling so prepare yourselves!

Every day accounts are late is £100 fine. They’ve never submitted on time, which is obviously because they are soooooo busy and got loadsa cash.

Cant dissolve the company Chrish whilst still doing the activities you’re registered to be doing, nor for that matter can Sarah. Video production (in the oddest sense) is still produced by the The Ingham Family Ltd.

Told you it was thrilling.
And surely they should/could have an accountant to take care of this?
Is it him being his usual tightass?
Also, didn't he make a big thing about the months of discussions with their accountant concerning the move to Dubai.
They are right lying fuckers, aren't they?
HMRC are like dogs with a bone and no matter how long the minghams try to wiggle out of their debts , the taxman will catch up with them and they will have every law on their side!

• Heart

anyone?

The best reasons for keeping a house.
View attachment 3026771
Would it not be cheaper staying in a hotel, rent a holliday home, staying in any of their homes on wheels, when going back to the uk?
And the Eras tour is in London...so nowhere near their house lol. Why didnt they sell their house (which they never feel safe in) & park their caravan at Jane and Steves? Then Jane and Steve can use the caravan when the inghams are away & they can use it whilst in the UK....

yazoo21

VIP Member
Yesterday Lazy was bitching that Chrish hadn’t moved the Sun loungers to under the gazebo and now he was “ too busy “ to move them.

I know she doesn’t get her name from doing lots of housework but jeez… she is truly one lazy asse cow. Not only did she bitch that he wouldn’t get the juice out of the RV she is now bitching that he had not moved the loungers 3 feet.

DO IT YOURSELF YOU LAZY SOD. Chrish… she walks all over you and u sit back and take it . Yes, you deserve fuck all but come on big man. You show urself up with ur pathetic attempts at being Billy big bollocks to the haters but why can’t you tell your bone idle wife to do something herself instead of letting her belittle you for not doing something?
I’m glad she walks all over him he does everything he deserves it

• Heart