Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissWinnie

VIP Member
And where was he going to sleep if Isabelle had not given up her sofa bed? on the floor?
I bet that was all a set up to explain him having his own bed in their bedroom. I’d put money on there being a bed in the maids room set up already for Izzy to sleep on.

Reactions: 22

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
I couldn't agree more! It's so easy to get cheap prints and put in cheap frames, from Ikea, or similar, the same with colourful cushions and rugs, bright towels for the kids for the bland bathrooms etc. I couldn't be doing with everything different shades of beige. It doesn't surprise me though - she has no vision or ideas of her own. The beige walls and floors go with the beige people that live there.
I have only skimmed through the house clips that were kindly posted on here as seemed to be Sarah bulking it out talking rubbish for 80% of it, but didn’t see toys or children’s books? Where do they keep those? And no soft toys, no cuddly blankets or dolls or cosy comfort items that my children cherish. Mila and Jace’s room is actually depressing.

• Sad

mammaof3

VIP Member
Sorry if already posted, meant to post earlier.

These Ifannies are like rabid dogs, they froth at the mouth when comments don't agree with them and then they bite and don't let go.

They say they stick up to bullies but then can't comprehend that they are bullies back.

1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png

• Haha
  • Sad

nattis

VIP Member
1 The pigeons was on the roof not in your house Stupid.
2. That tiny dinky dot AD is not marking your video properly Creepy.
Clever marketing my ass.

Reactions: 21

skintsocks

VIP Member
All those “ appointments “ he had before they fled to Dubai must have included having a hair system cough wig chosen and styled into his rockstar child predator look !

He must have realised how hot it was going to be and that wearing the beanie was crazy

You should have had it matched to your natural hair colour you muppet !
I think you have hit it bang on the head (sorry). It looks like a hair piece but he has matched it to the colour he has when he dyes the rest.

• Haha

StrangeAsAngels

VIP Member
"Don't let fear rule you"

No. Don't let *delusion* rule you. Be realistic about your shitty situation. Stop lying about your life when you put it all on display for the world to see what tramps you all are. Your kids look filthy and ill. You all dress in the cheapest clothes and eat the cheapest foods. First class? WHEN? Do you forget that you record all of your travels? When have you flown first class?! 🤣

Oh, and speaking of delusional, I would love a front row seat to see how dumpy, frumpy, pasty Chris Ingham would fare in a face to face confrontation again. You, your scummy wife, your loser step daughter and your egotistical eldest child are all the same when it comes to talking it up online but we all know what each of you would be like in the real world.

• Heart

Chet Manley

All of those ingredients would make a decent meal, and she still manages to make it cheesy slop that looks like dog sick.

I reckon all their home cooking like that because they don’t have the intellect or skill to use cutlery, so their meals need to be spoon friendly to avoid injury?

Stephie

VIP Member
Here we got with the size obsession again. Fat Saz and her pretend 38DDs and Esme being xs. After reading how we can see them ALL ballooooooning 🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷

• Haha

anyone?

I love that she keeps leaving these things in. Although how rubbish for the kids, having to keep quite because mummy's talking to a phone
Even worse....talking to a fecking swiss roll. Would she grow up. If she knows she is recording, dont bring a 5 year old with you!!

• Haha
I've just watched her cookery Tik Tok and I have no words. She really is like a child engaging in messy play with food. But putting it into an actual oven. Not a toy one. Then eating it. The full bottles of ceaser & bbq sauce. Who does that? What was the point of the stock? Why does everything have to be thrown into one oven dish? Why not seasoned chicken with veg. No wonder they're getting fatter. They have the worst diet
There are YouTubers creating all kinds of awful culinary creations, just to have people comment eg "What the fuck are you doing?!" and get the comments up, to earn more money.
Do you think Sarah might be throwing everything from the fridge over something in a baking dish, hoping people might do the same?
Next it could be "Some luuuuvely mince, with a dinky dot of ant poison, and a cute littul spoon of piss"?

• Haha

nattis

VIP Member
Is Creepy asking us to send him this one today??
Probably not but could anyone make something better with a peppa pig coat than @CheekyChappy

• Haha
  • Heart

Web30

VIP Member
No one messaged her those things at the start, she read it all here
Hi Sarah.

Is the washing machine / toilet part of isabelles room? I can't imagine 3 downstairs bathrooms

Last edited:
  • Haha

elly199

Why do they never dress appropriately when they are out in Dubai? I have never been to Dubai but aren’t your shoulders supposed to be covered and aren’t your knees supposed to be covered too?

• Heart

Web30

VIP Member
Why does she say she's watched brigerton like it's a flex, is it really that sexual that this book is no big deal? I've just started rewatching the tudors, is that the same level? Even if I were that open I wouldn't watch it round a teen

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
Lazy trying to convince herself that that soulless house is cosy and nice 🙄 it looks like a hotel in fact it’s very similar to a villa we rented in Spain one time and yeh it was nice enough for ten days but I wouldn’t wanna live in it.
I really think this was spontaneous because before they left she was buying a lot of clothes some of the stuff was from Boden and Aurora and Mila’s closets were full to the brim why would you spend all that money if you know you were leaving it makes no sense. Jace and Mila’s storage in the new house is small one small drawer for both of their pjs it’s clear that everything was left behind but if you knew you were leaving you would have packed it all up and sent it the day before you left nothing adds up.
They clearly don’t want people to know that they’re coming home at any point either which is odd lazy mentioned December on the veranda when she said she would be home for the holidays.

Christopher malcolm Ingham.
you don’t own two properties
The mortgage company owns your house in Lincolnshire
In Dubai you rent😁
Yip. You only get to own a house when the last mortgage payment leaves your bank account…., and what a lovely feeling it is too.
I was 41 when ours cleared. That’s the matrix for you Chrish.

• Heart

anywaygigi

Notice in last nights vlog, Chris was talking about Mall and said how that was the first time they went to that particular mall ‘on this trip’ so it is a trip ? 😂😂

• Haha