Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StrangeAsAngels

VIP Member
The year is 2044, the time is 3:22am. Chris is up late, dying his eyebrows. He hears a noise from the front door of the two bedroom flat they've all been squatting in for the last fifteen years (minus Aurora and Mila, who took off as soon as they hit 18 and never looked back). Upon investigation he discovers Isabelle, almost 39, sneaking in after a night out on the town. Reeking of noodles and haribo, she stumbles into the kitchen and pulls out a bottle of Caesar dressing from the fridge, chugging it empty. Mumbling something about all of the things she'll manage to accomplish before she hits 40, she opens the broom cupboard and slides in to get a few hours of sleep before she starts her psychology studies. Chris throws a gang sign and goes back to his eyebrows. Somewhere in the flat, Jace knocks Sarah's block off.

End scene.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

uwu

VIP Member
Before I catch up on the threads I’ve missed just a little update from me.

I started my new chemo (4 more to go) regime this week and monday-friday radiation. I’ve done 5/20 and I will say I think it may defeat me. I have never felt so overwhelmed, overstimulated and exposed in my entire life. I feel sore and I fall asleep hearing the radiation machine in my ears which gives me a panic attack. It’s horrible. Being autistic and going through this is hard, so hard. I hate being touched so being manhandled into the correct position makes me feel sick. Everyone thinks I’m strong but I’m actually worried I may develop ptsd when this is all over. I also should of been off on my flight to Japan in 2 days which makes this whole situation even more depressing.

Please to my tattle family get your smears, don’t put them off. I wouldn’t wish this on anyone not even Sarah.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 80

StrangeAsAngels

VIP Member
I am intrigued now by what all the others are doing , what cars they are driving , can Jace read yet ?
Isla: reached 25, and decided to get away. Still visits, but very sparingly. Works in Boots. Has a little flat filled with pets, and makes faceless slime videos as a hobby, a trend that recently came back. Prefers to scooter everywhere.

Esme: still lipsyncs to songs. Never got to see Taylor Swift, even though she is still touring. Mostly spends her free time snorting retinol and practicing grimaces in front of the mirror. Is her mother's full time caregiver. Getting her teeth fixed soon. Has a car but you are not allowed to see it. Not because it doesn't exist. Shut up. You don't know nuthin.

Sarah: after her appearance on My 600lb Life, she managed to get down to 450lbs but gained it all back after Chris threatened to leave her for Dr. Nowzaradan. She only leaves the house on Nannar's payday (you are correct, Nannar is alive and kicking, preserved by cigs and the new anti aging formaldehyde/collagen cream Esme shop lifted while visiting Isla at work) and her latest passion is her amazing hun home business, selling the hot new craze sweeping the nation, BLACK DOT toenail tattoos.

Jace: in and out of prison. Mostly for stealing cars and stalking, and once for knocking his father's block off (nobody noticed). Hasn't been able to recover from the jailhouse haircut he got when he got sent to juvie, and now keeps his hair long at all times. Wears a vintage primark beanie from his father's collection to cover up his bald crown. Getting his eyes fixed soon. Isn't allowed within 1000ft of cars (or schools).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

hayley

VIP Member
Just came across one of Sarah's videos on tiktok and she says "we took some sea from the ocean" yeah homeschooling definitely going well there

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

Abbvay

VIP Member
It isn't really "sneaking" if she doesn't have a key and had to ask to be let in. Sneaking in is where you try so hard to be quiet, dropping keys outside the door several times, whilst continuously saying "shhhhh" to yourself and falling up the stairs.

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Shell777

Chatty Member
Sneaking home 😂😂😂😂😂

they really are scrapping the barrel for content

a near 19 year old staying out late with her mates

isnt that a normal thing for young adults to be doing at that age

tragic

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

Scotblock

VIP Member
Did anyone else notice that Sarah and Chris think those books are Disney books 😂 Do you think she realises that someone else wrote them and Disney adapted the story to make the films. She also said tonight that it gets a bit cooler at night but she’s not sure why. It’s like no one told her that the sun only has his hat on during the day 😂 I actually wonder how they get through life being so fucking thick 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Scotblock

VIP Member
was
The number of males looking at Esme and Sarah as they walked past towards the restaurant near the end of the vlog - do they not realise how much they stick out. They are disrespectful and that dress must’ve been so short on her. Must stick out like a sore thumb with a DSLR filming themselves too.
In Monday nights mini vlog there was a man who walked past them both clocked Sarah’s arse and sniggered. He then sauntered past again and did the same. Then, next thing he gets his mates and walks past them sniggering again with both of them 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

StrangeAsAngels

VIP Member
that tiktok meal has to be the worst I have ever seen 🤢🤢🤢 ranch and bbq???

His tit hanging out the side of his vest 😂
He is so saggy! If he is truly forty (lies, you know by now that I will never be convinced this is true) and his life is so easy and stress free with his amazing income and miraculous escape from the matrix, what on earth has caused him to age this significantly over the last six-ish years? What could possibly have happened six years ago that made his body hold onto so much guilt and stress that his face went from looking like a normal mid to late 30s man to a flabby, dried out, jowly old man on the verge of retirement. Anyone have any clues?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

StrangeAsAngels

VIP Member
1000017049.png

I love this. So sensitive and easily prickled!

BE IMPRESSED! WHY AREN'T YOU IMPRESSED?! THIS IS A RENTAL IN DUBAI! WHY DON'T YOU ALSO WANT TO RENT A BRICK OVEN IN DUBAI? AGH. I'M CALLIN MY MUM.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

tracey/nuttynanna

Chatty Member
Is it me or does anyone else find Jace’s. Behaviour in this video extremely weird he’s licking aurora 😱

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 45