The Ingham Family #341 In Dubai, really? You should’ve said

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice he is doing his bank malarky again showing a £16k odd payment into account, youtube paid out yesterday by the way, so if any of that is true it is most definate youtube that pays their wages, even though they say they don't rely on it

Reactions: 28
So I did have time to do a quick recap.
I took 5minutes to sit in my garden in lovely 18c weather looking at all my green plants. Are you jealous Inghams while you're stuck inside your air conditioned house, car or mall, or standing in a pool.

Last thread was mainly about Esme's 15th birthday. It was monetised as much as possible across YouTube and Tiktok. Esme had to wait until it had been posted on Youtube by her Creepy father before she could post on her Tiktok for her own fans on there (her words).
Main birthday gifts were iPad (Isla is still waiting for hers from 2 years ago), a £19 desk from IKEA for the room she shares with Isla.
Sarah bought Esme a book aimed at over 18yos described as having graphic sexual content. It's ok though because as a family they are very open about 'that stuff'.
More shopping, more sitting out in the midday sun with young children.
Esme described her ex boyfriend (Atlanta's brother?) as a major ick.
Creepy has private Discord chats. I dread to think what's happening in those.
Sarah ignorantly confused Eid with Ramadan.

There's probs more....

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Geez i'd hibernate in those temperatures lol its 22 here atm and doing housework has me all hot and bothered.. We were up at 6 walking the dogs (half the walk as they were panting even that early) how people have animals in those temps i will never know. I really can't see their youtube making 16k a month. the figures just don't add up to that. I'm guessing he is faking it again just to make it look better.

Reactions: 23
I feel really sad for Isla. I wish I could adopt her and show her what having an attentive mam is. Her own mother is a useless waste of flab.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
They do like to do a "surprise" present after all the others so she might get the bag or jacket, especially if it's from Granny and Grandpa.

If they do come back to the UK in August it will be interesting to see how much time they spend with family. Anyone I know that's moved abroad when they come back for a visit, seeing family is the main purpose of the visit and anything else fits around that. There is also Prinny - I'm assuming that she will stay living with Jane and Steve for the duration of the visit, but people would want to spend as much time with her as possible. Sarah thinks it's so cute that Jace takes his toy dog outside to use the toilet, but they all ignored the real dog they had.

Jane and maybe Steve (Jane seems the more outspoken one) have been against lots of the major decisions in the past, or at least it's been implied they have. Homeschool, van trips, and I'm not sure if they were part of the people apparently pressuring her to get her tubes tied. The most time they spent with them was when Aurora was first born, they were either genuinely worried about them coping or there was external involvement so they were making a show of providing support. I don't think they will have been on board with the Dubai move, and the comments about not staying behind for family will have got to them after all the help they have provided over the years. Not only did they look after the girls a lot, Jane used to drive Sarah round the shops before she could drive herself, act as a taxi service to take the girls to school/dance/swimming, and I imagine in the pre youtube days they provided financial support too.

If they do all go back to the UK, I assume Nana will be taken out for a white rose visit to spend her money on them if they have time but that's about it.

Reactions: 29
They do like to do a "surprise" present after all the others so she might get the bag or jacket, especially if it's from Granny and Grandpa.

If they do come back to the UK in August it will be interesting to see how much time they spend with family. Anyone I know that's moved abroad when they come back for a visit, seeing family is the main purpose of the visit and anything else fits around that. There is also Prinny - I'm assuming that she will stay living with Jane and Steve for the duration of the visit, but people would want to spend as much time with her as possible. Sarah thinks it's so cute that Jace takes his toy dog outside to use the toilet, but they all ignored the real dog they had.

Jane and maybe Steve (Jane seems the more outspoken one) have been against lots of the major decisions in the past, or at least it's been implied they have. Homeschool, van trips, and I'm not sure if they were part of the people apparently pressuring her to get her tubes tied. The most time they spent with them was when Aurora was first born, they were either genuinely worried about them coping or there was external involvement so they were making a show of providing support. I don't think they will have been on board with the Dubai move, and the comments about not staying behind for family will have got to them after all the help they have provided over the years. Not only did they look after the girls a lot, Jane used to drive Sarah round the shops before she could drive herself, act as a taxi service to take the girls to school/dance/swimming, and I imagine in the pre youtube days they provided financial support too.

If they do all go back to the UK, I assume Nana will be taken out for a white rose visit to spend her money on them if they have time but that's about it.
Sarah and Chrish are narcissistic, they will use people until the people in question no longer serve a purpose to them, dropping them from a great height

• Heart
If o had the money I would go out and buy an ipad. Bigger and better than Esmé’s. And get it sent to Isla. I want so bad to. Rescue that poor girl #missionsaveisla

• Heart
Reactions: 33
If o had the money I would go out and buy an ipad. Bigger and better than Esmé’s. And get it sent to Isla. I want so bad to. Rescue that poor girl #missionsaveisla
You are a kind person.
Give it two more years and if they're still limping on, Isla will be the next unlikeable, performing monkey, more so because she will be hungry for missed years of attention.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Is it me or does anyone else find Jace’s. Behaviour in this video extremely weird he’s licking aurora 😱

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Chrish still hasn’t told us what ocean Dubai is on yet!

ETA I doubt Esme will be getting big gifts from granny and grandpa, even if the fact they don’t give a damn about their family is ignored it’ll need to get through customs in both countries and cost a fortune to post.

Also the tiktok accounts might have been opened in the uk but they’re uploading them in UAE so no they won’t be earning. With so few providers it’s very easy to demonetise there.

Reactions: 23
I keep getting generic Dubai is amazing and so much better than X videos showing up now. Creepy is using the same text and music as the viral ones, but everyone calls it out for the BS it is:
Screenshot_20240626_112005_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240626_112035_Instagram.jpg

Inverness must be lovely at the moment, I bet they wish they were there and not in the hot as hell Dubai.
Screenshot_20240626_112350_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Sarah needs to question Chrish about how much he's claiming he makes money doing nothing and has all this free time. Every time they go out somewhere that is not for him, he has to disappear for a work call, or sort the vlog out. Leaving her with all the kids that she only had because he pressured her into it after she said she was done.

• Heart
Fairies and monsters, Chrish? Like you and your wife?
Nothing better, Chrish? You could be making up the same cringey bullshit for validation from strangers on social media, but not have been caught attempting to sexually groom somebody else’s child, a similar age to young Eshmé there. I’d imagine that would be much nicer for everybody concerned.

• Heart