The Ingham Family #340 Little Miss Hubbard, Sleeps In A Cupboard..In Dubai!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats @Malcolm Conkers 👏

Screenshot_20240615-174026_Chrome.jpg

TLDR

They've finally moved in to their new place. Everyone can see how small and basic it is but Lazy Bucket is doing her best to keep up appearances, insisting that it's spacious and that everyone has their own space. Isabelle has her own maid's cupboard but nobody else has their own room.

More of the usual....Shopping for Esme's birthday, hanging out at the pool and the beach. 😴

Lots of chat about the possibility of another baby, fuelling speculation as to whether or not Lazy may even be preggers already, especially as Frank is back and Creepy keeps pawing at his wife, with his E.T. fingers. 🤮

Creepy claimed to have been visited by Lazy's late mother with a message from beyond the grave...something about using Lazy's failed sterilisation as an opportunity to have another child. (Sarah would be absolutely mad to try for another, putting her body through that, but apparently Creepy always gets what he wants so we'll see...)

After becoming such a regular feature in the early Dubai days, new bessies, Raj & Suzie, seem to have gone AWOL. Should we send out a search party or throw them a party for a (stitch-up) job well done? 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
We need to make a bingo for their vlogs.

Pool
Mentioning that they're IN DUBAI
The girls doing work
Lazy and her baby talk
Some form of shopping
Creepy with his squint

• Haha
Reactions: 41
They are doing less in Dubai than they do when in England / Europe (although not by much as they always just spent time in pools and having shopping sprees). At least in the UK during summer months you can go out and do stuff and not get scalded to death. Their content is going to be even more dull / boring than usual

Reactions: 30
no vlog tonight but going on about a pomeranium on his insta with Esme - really hope they don't buy a dog for her as Prinny has been so forgotten and neglected by them

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
No vlog tonight, shoddy internet apparently 🤣 Why is Esme begging for a Pomeranian if they are living in Dubai? Not only is is far too hot for humans let alone little fluffy dogs, they don’t give a tit about the dog they already have 😡 Also saying he’s sharing with permission, when has he ever given a thought to his kids privacy?
IMG_7616.jpeg
IMG_7617.jpeg
IMG_7618.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Esme cutting her own fringe on tiktok 😬

Also from Chris's insta esmes only making these videos because its worked in the past, she did one to convince Sarah to have a baby and isla did one to get a guinea pig.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yesterday's vlog, they were gearing up for Esme's birthday present mountain to be underwhelming going on about how she'd rather have quality than quantity. Obviously, they can't afford loads of quality and a 5 minute vlog where she opens a jacket, a handbag and some face cream is going to be a bit pants so they've got a problem. I hope that isn't why we're suddenly hearing how much she wants another dog.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
No vlog tonight, shoddy internet apparently 🤣 Why is Esme begging for a Pomeranian if they are living in Dubai? Not only is is far too hot for humans let alone little fluffy dogs, they don’t give a tit about the dog they already have 😡 Also saying he’s sharing with permission, when has he ever given a thought to his kids privacy? View attachment 2996453View attachment 2996454View attachment 2996455
Crap Internet ? He's been telling all us brokies how much quicker and better things are IN DUBAI. Chris Ingham telling us a lie, surely not !

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I am surprised they haven't got a cat, so many being offered up for adoption on the facebook pages in Dubai :(

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I had never heard of this family before, but I think because I live in Dubai they now keep infiltrating my news feed. How are they going to get visas? Does Chris have a job to sponsor the whole family ? I have so many questions 🤯🤯

Reactions: 24
I had never heard of this family before, but I think because I live in Dubai they now keep infiltrating my news feed. How are they going to get visas? Does Chris have a job to sponsor the whole family ? I have so many questions 🤯🤯
The general consensus is that marketing genius Chris has moved there as part of his MLM campaign to flog the luxe lifestyle. He seems to think the move is permanent (or at least, he pretends it is) while it really screams of being a long holiday.
Take a look at the wiki at the top of the page, they are a bunch of feral, greedy, clueless chavs.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Are those nail scissors she’s using? 💀 Brokies in Dubai 🤣
Normal kid: childhood rite of passage, giving yourself a shoddy haircut in your bedroom

Ingham kid: we only get one professional haircut to share between us once every four year, so here I am, screaming into the void for validation because i am lonely, understimulated, bored out of my mind, trapped in this tiny brick oven and desperately trying to find ways to market myself as cute and relatable 🍍🍍🍍

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
When you say news feed, do you mean elsewhere on social media? Are people where you live talking about them? Some people did post about Chris Ingham on the Facebook account of the place they live to make residents aware of what sort of person they have living nearby.

Read the wiki at the top of the page to learn everything you never wanted to know about this person and his awful wife 😬

Reactions: 13