The Ingham Family #34 Stop trying to make Rolo happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, SassyBelle uploaded today (I guess it was forgotten about because of the amazing daily vlog). However, I managed to watch like 3 minutes of it (got sick of the OMGs and Isabelle's wonderful acting) and I noticed they said they'd put on 'old clothes' for the video - I don't think the tracksuit Sarah got Isabelle a couple of months ago is old lmao? More money than sense.

Oo also, in the vlog did you see Sarah going to Matalan to buy the milestone baby clothes again? She said if she finds the others she will donate them, HAHA ok, let's be honest you're just going to use the new receipt to return them lazy!

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I've just been catching up on the last few days of vlogs. The clip of Chris coming out the lift on one of his skating shoots (I think it was the haunted house one) with the creepy music reminded me of that scene in the first Star Wars when Darth Vader storms Princess Leia's ship. Is he trolling us?

Reactions: 1
Hey IFAM! We hope you are all having a lovely Sunday evening! It has come to our attention that there are a number of comments making lewd references to the title of this video. Or insinuating that the title of this video is somehow inappropriate. We find this absolutely ridiculous. A cream pie is a whipped cream pie to the face. Anyone insinuating in the comments that it somehow has some inappropriate meaning is completely out of order on a family channel like this. Something we find ridiculous to the extreme. Not one single young person reading the title of this video would ever relate it to anything inappropriate. And to be quite frank any adult doing so needs to have a long think about why on earth they would be promoting so on a family channel like this. Please keep this comments section positive. This video is as normal a lovely positive family video. Please can we remember that and enjoy it as so. Have a lovely rest of your evening IFAM. 💖

Copied this from the chavs

Why can't they just apologise and realise they made a mistake (even though we all know it wasn't a mistake) without having to give a bitchy indirect comment??!! Grow up

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Karma. And all thanks to his A-MAZING editing, thumbnail and language skills. They have ruined it for themselves, people genuinely concerned about those kids and what they could be subjected to. They can’t think past the £ signs. If they really gave a tit they would admit it was wrong and take it down. But they can’t. Money over-rules everything. What a miserable sad existence they live, they are all miserable. Why not admit defeat and say this isn’t working anymore especially with a new baby. Have a look at Alfie’s latest vlog lazy he basically says he doesn’t know how anyone can daily vlog now and keep relationships going. It’s not real life it’s all an act. Here’s the funny thing guys if you got off your backsides and done some real work you could still earn what you do now. We do but my husband has to work away half the year to do and risk his life but hey priorities eh!
My dad was the same always working away

Reactions: 1
Ok so I don’t have children however I am pretty sure that Jace’s hands do not need to be covered 24/7? Like I don’t understand the reasoning behind this (ok I can kind of understand of a night time just to not scratch etc) but surely that frustrates them??? Think about having your hands in mittens and not being able to grab anything.. using their hands is a sense which helps aid their development? & give it a few months and their fine motor skills - starting to grab or at least try to grab a hold of different objects yet if beforehand he hasn’t actually had the experience of having his hands out of those mittens he won’t be able to?

Also the fact that they let him sleep so often in that bouncer when he is not strapped in is also a huge cause for concern like all it would take is for print to run it and jump and knock it ever so slightly..

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Although dense in many ways, she is most definitely worldly-wise and hasn't led a sheltered life in that respect. I have no doubt that she has been exposed to the seedier sides of life, both in this online world in which she makes her money, but also in real life, especially with her brother's conviction etc. I've noticed in lots of vlogs that she will snigger at even the slightest suggestion of anything rude or sexual innuendo.....not judging her on that alone but it shows that she is clued up on that kind of stuff and if those types of adult references/themes stray into their family-based channel then 100% she knows what is going on. She reads here and it is discussed on a regular basis. She gets concerned comments on all of her media channels. She really has no excuse and deleting the evidence just makes it all the more damning.
what I want to know is how has she got the time to read here and delete those comments so fast with a newborn and three children , my children are older but it takes me all my time to read here in between all the jobs a mum does, this time is when I have the space to catch up with the vlogs and here

Reactions: 14
What a sick puppy.. Even the use of the word "shocker" oh he knew what we was doing alright. I dunno guys I have a feeling this really is the beginning of the end for them.
God I bleeping hope so. They just seem to get away with everything, and guide through life exposing their little girls for coin! Its actually shocking when you really REALLY sit and think about how they treat their children. Isabelle is like a slave, raising the 3 younger ones, all while being forced to pose on camera. Esme will watch these vlogs (from the last year) back one day and realise exactly how much they favoured iddy biddy vile, over her. Iddy biddy is gonna grow up with no respect for anyone or anything, her attitude will stink and she will probably end up pissing the wrong person off one day when she's older. And poor baby jace, if he ever watched back he will see how much he pissed his mom off, for dare wanting to be fed or held and loved. They really are the worst parents on the internet, they don't even throw the plastic tit at the girls anymore. No days out etc. She doesn't even brush the girls hair anymore. It makes me so angry and upset.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Suggestion for new thread

“Mum gets a creampie to the face, and the race to save jace”

• Heart
Reactions: 6
If they're trying to gain more views has it not backfired for them? I'm assuming they usually have more views at this time, and Social Blade suggests that yesterday they got 217k views but today only 130k?
This is actually quite a high-ish figure for them at this time of night. The figures reset at about 5.30am our time and they often gain over 100k views between midnight and 5.30am. Whether they are legit views or not is up for debate, but I think tonight's title has actually upped their views. But then, that was their aim all along - a pweirdo view is as good as any, right?!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Karma. And all thanks to his A-MAZING editing, thumbnail and language skills. They have ruined it for themselves, people genuinely concerned about those kids and what they could be subjected to. They can’t think past the £ signs. If they really gave a tit they would admit it was wrong and take it down. But they can’t. Money over-rules everything. What a miserable sad existence they live, they are all miserable. Why not admit defeat and say this isn’t working anymore especially with a new baby. Have a look at Alfie’s latest vlog lazy he basically says he doesn’t know how anyone can daily vlog now and keep relationships going. It’s not real life it’s all an act. Here’s the funny thing guys if you got off your backsides and done some real work you could still earn what you do now. We do but my husband has to work away half the year to do and risk his life but hey priorities eh!
yeah its sad they have to subject their kids to this, my husband doesn't work away but does 70 hours a week quite often , I work but luckily I only do 4 hours a day, its sadly what we have to do to keep our lifestyle as it is . Im absolutely furious tonight with what im reading here, im quite niave but I understood the reference here and sadly I think most teens would

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I've just been catching up on the last few days of vlogs. The clip of Chris coming out the lift on one of his skating shoots (I think it was the haunted house one) with the creepy music reminded me of that scene in the first Star Wars when Darth Vader storms Princess Leia's ship. Is he trolling us?
I reeeally wanted him to stumble so the lift doors closed on his face and squished him...but alas, on this occasion he perfectly executed the art of skating in a straight line (wooohoooo.....the foo's got skillz).

He can be Darth Vader (with a 2 inch lightsaber) but Lazy must be Jabba the Hutt.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'd be surprised if they're not already close to being on social services radar with Lazy not listening to midwife's advice.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'd be surprised if they're not already close to being on social services radar with Lazy not listening to midwife's advice.
But they've got food in the cupboards, the house is clean and nicely decorated, and they are high earners! They could get away with many things! If Sarah was on the dolle living on an estate they would of already taken the children by now! Social services probably haven't even watched any vlogs! Makes me so mad!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
My best friend is a nurse in a special care baby unit , and she also watches the inghams sometimes , she said she has never seen any baby gain so slowly , Sarah can’t be feeding him properly ,
Most babies gain two pounds a month early on , my friend added lol

• Sad
Reactions: 13
But they've got food in the cupboards, the house is clean and nicely decorated, and they are high earners! They could get away with many things! If Sarah was on the dolle living on an estate they would of already taken the children by now! Social services probably haven't even watched any vlogs! Makes me so mad!
you are right, I know someone who had social services visit because she used to sleep until midday and not bother taking her eldest to school, she had her at 16 and fed the child on pot noodles and cereal and left her for long periods of time whilst she slept, she had hardly any food in the cupboard but claimed all kinds and the dad gave money which she didn't declare, the school we think phoned the social services they came out looked in her fridge saw that there was some food and didnt take any action, the childs auntie stepped in and her gran shes so much happier now and well fed, I cried buckets when I heard after social services had been. That's how these children are overlooked because these parents know exactly what to say and do

• Sad
Reactions: 11
But they've got food in the cupboards.....
Then please tell me, why the bloody hell do they need to go to the supermarket several times every single day? What do they actually keep in their cupboards? Last time I had a peek it was a half-eaten easter egg, paracetamol, bourbon biscuits and custard creams.

Seriously though...Do they actually keep the usual store cupboard items? When they go to buy something for dinner they seem to always buy every single ingredient needed to make a recipe, rather than just a few bits to add to what they already have at home. I just don't get it.....mind you, when your mundane food shopping trips account for half of your vlog content then I suppose that's what happens.

Reactions: 15
Then please tell me, why the bloody hell do they need to go to the supermarket several times every day? What do they actually keep in their cupboards? Last time I had a peek it was a half-eaten easter egg, paracetamol, bourbon biscuits and custard creams.

Seriously though...Do they actually keep the usual store cupboard items? When they go to buy something for dinner they seem to always buy every single ingredient needed to make a recipe, rather than just a few bits to add to what they already have at home. I just don't get it.....mind you, when your mundane food shopping trips account for half of your vlog content then I suppose that's what happens.
I know I think this as well! My 'store cupboard' is packed full with tins, pasta, rice, stock cubes and seasonings etc. And I add to it every single week to the point you can't find what you're looking for. I mean I am OTT cause I. earn minimum wage, I'm scared for brexit and am also obsessed with the idea of a zombie apocalypse 😂 but still..I'm prepared for every eventuality and have everything to make sauces from scratch etc. That said though Sarah doesn't cook does she the lazy bastard, so she has no need for such items.

Reactions: 18
Then please tell me, why the bloody hell do they need to go to the supermarket several times every single day? What do they actually keep in their cupboards? Last time I had a peek it was a half-eaten easter egg, paracetamol, bourbon biscuits and custard creams.

They feed their kids crap and their actual food seems to be very small portions ,

Reactions: 5
An old vlog of their's from 2015, six minutes into it Our Christmas Day part 2. One of the girls receives a pie game when it's Chris dads turn the cream ends on his face, as he wiped it off he says " oh God i feel sorry for all those women now" You can hear Sarah and granny Jane laughing. Tried to attach it but it wouldn't let me, maybe someone on here can.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.