The Ingham Family #339 Drop that rash vest and resend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isabelle apparently went shopping with a new friend that she met over there. I couldn't understand what she was saying about the taxi situation. Did they share a taxi home? If not, and this other girl doesn't live in DH2, how on earth did they meet? They only ever go to the pool and the shops!

I hope Isabelle understands how to be safe when it comes to taxis etc.

Reactions: 20
In summer my car is always covered in suncream handprints and unfortunately I have no desire to clean it daily.

Reactions: 13
Her mum probably put an ad on SM asking for friends for her like she’s done before

Reactions: 23
I will graciously accept apologies on Mr Joel’s behalf But what I cannot stomach is the bratty chipmunk attempting to lip synch to his classic, Vienna It sounds sped up a little - she wouldn’t have a clue what that song is all about. Yo, Miss ‘mémémémé - Stay In Your Lane, hun.

Reactions: 16
Oooh alwats love getting the thread title. Thanks guys

Credit to Rosie tattler too who started it all by suggesting the pasty man boobed ponce "gets some sun on your titties" following his claims that the weather in Dubai is "quite lovely"

Reactions: 17
Well they have moved in
There's nothing beautiful about that house, or even their surroundings. Everywhere they look is just bland and depressing. Still, the adults get a massive balcony, E & I get a small balcony, and Isabelle gets a tiny window with a view of the car. Stunning.

Reactions: 28
Another thrilling installment of Isabelle inghams vocabulary diaries. Cuuuuuuute goooood

Well they have moved in
Are we looking at the same house? There are many words to describe the new addition to their collection of shitboxes but beautiful isn't one of them. What's its name going to be?

The Dutch Oven?
The Sweat Box?
The Putrid Pied-à-terre?
La Casa De Breeze Block?
Aurorastroturf Manor?

The house they rented is smaller it is only 1,882 square feet

Reactions: 6
Jeeze he has the ugliest side profile I ever did see in my whole entire life

Reactions: 25
i actually can’t believe the room isabelle is in
at the grand age of 18
if that were me at that age, and i had an income from my own businesses (which they claim) i’d ask my parents to look for a bigger house and contribute to the rent out of my own money
is she really having only a sofa bed? her poor back

Reactions: 35
Was thinking about the poster who reported Tenk to the Advertising Authority (bravo can’t remember who you were, sorry). As he now “lives in Dubai” and he is selling his online pamphlet scheme in dollars, I reckon he will swerve their telling off. Probably another reason to move, so he can swindle people as much as he wants online.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.