Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Meisify2

VIP Member
They really are the laughing stock of YouTube, they are so stupid it’s cringy to watch. They go to the artic and moan about the cold then go to Dubai and moan about the heat - “It’s quite lovely most days” it’s like he can’t admit it’s unbearable and they have made a massive mistake

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Maria1

Chatty Member
A fire and death threats would have made exciting videos, captured evidence for the police, gained the sympathy of fellow Youtubers and may even have gone viral and boosted views. Other stalking issues and attempted break-ins have been vlogged so why not these?

• Heart
Reactions: 50

RUexcited

Chatty Member
Again no actual concept of the city AT ALL . The Maktoum family themselves leave for the summer months and go to live on their estate in Surrey , IN THE UK . They adore Great Britain and spend 6 months every year there . The Minghams are so classless they are acting like over excited kids about their move yet have no understanding of the culture , the weather , the history NOTHING . I have never EVER EVER seen a family that don’t fit in more than this one . What I do know is that Big ol Saz will feel so out of her depth surrounded by slim pretty influencers who know how to do Dubai properly . A big large screaming family wearing Matalan and Shein fashion , pushing buggies full of inflatables and a dad with his history is LAUGHABLE! Absolute clampetts abroad ! Comedy Gold !

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Cake.machine

I cannot believe that they've "hold my beer"ed themselves in the 'how claustrophobic, insular and depressing is your life' stakes. Didn't think their outlook could get much worse but here they are, in a beige, polluted hellscape with horrendous human rights issues and absolutely no redeeming features at all. And they've done it on what looks like a student budget? This is truly the best soap on telly.

• Haha
  • Heart

paolo

Chatty Member
Lazy said Creepy "lost" his nose piercing.

She lied, of course. It's gone because they discovered that in Islam a man wearing a nose ring is considered to be womanly, and a man behaving like a woman isn't acceptable. I like to think some high testosterone Arab dude pulled it out for him, or better, mistook him for a lady and tried to have sexy time with him 💋

• Haha

Onetwofour

VIP Member
According to Sarah, they don't get suburns, they are just getting red because of the heat as she does every year at the beginning of the summer. Yeah, that's a sunburn, dear.

• Haha
  • Wow

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
The fact she’s put #expats on her post is so cringe 🙈

you’ve been there five minutes love give it a rest 🙄
Good riddance !

You won’t be coming back and wasting OUR NHS resources then !

beautiful sunny day here ,all lush and green and lovely light long evenings to enjoy !

What have you got ? , extreme heat , pollution, cooped up inside till 5 pm , dark at 7 pm , no thanks sounds like Hell !!

• Heart

StrangeAsAngels

VIP Member
Clearly the new narrative as we’ve all said he’s ran away as he kept getting called a nonce. My guess is.. if those emails are real ( which I doubt ) I wouldn’t have put it passed Creepy to send them so Sarah gets scared which equals her being happy to move to Dubai. If those threats were from teals haters and Sarah and the kids were in danger then why would Chris be fucking off and leaving them all the time to go to his “ meetings”. Why would the girls be left at home with the younger ones. It’s either fucking bullshit or Chris sent them to Scare Sarah into moving. Yeah plenty of people hate them but the timing of the emails is 🚩Fucking lying bar stewards. Oh look .. feel sorry for us bullshit.
I have a question ~ if your life was being threatened in this manner, would you let two of your children go away for a week with people you barely know? Didn't they just send Isla and Esme off with their fans to a holiday camp? If my family was being threatened, my child would not be out of my sight, let alone going away days at a time. Such bullshit.
---
It’s a 2024 version of the Hell no video. Feel sorry for us. Look what people are doing to us.
Get the top journos at the HARD HITTING Manchester Evening News on the story. They'll get to the bottom of it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

instacharlie

VIP Member
At this point they are literally trolling everyone. If you got that view from a Premier Inn you'd be complaining. No-one is falling for this crap.

shitview.png

• Haha
  • Wow

RUexcited

Chatty Member
So Chris if you are reading here . I was stuck for 7 hours in Dubai mall when the rains happened in April . Zero infrastructure and the place was a mess . In the end we had to wade thru filthy water to get back to my apartment in Business bay . Animals died , the airport closed , people were stuck in ambulances it was a mess .
These newbies to Dubai have literally NO idea what living here entails . It’s infuriating to watch their uneducated excitement . The high points of living here are not things that interest them at all . They can’t take part in the amazing nightlife , it’s all geared to adults . They should have gone to America … oh wait !
Acting like they are experts is a joke . It’s giving myself and my friends belly laughs though . Once more people here know who he is and how they exploit their children there will be a problem . Thing is they are just isolating themselves by staying together 24/7 like a cult . All crammed into a 3 bed Damac property miles from anywhere . Assholes

• Heart

mags

VIP Member
That's really sad to watch back. I know Isla was Sarah's favourite for a long time, but seeing the lovely bond they had and comparing it to how often she is ignored now, it's heartbreaking. 😔
Was it really a lovely bond though? Sarah's voice couldn't have sounded any more fake.

• Heart

instacharlie

VIP Member
Sarah is right, they aren't showing off.

They didn't do a tour of the little house they've been in for the last month.
They haven't stayed in any nice hotels.
They haven't been to any swanky restaurants.
They haven't show Damac Hills 2 to have anything to actually offer a family.
They haven't shown any shopping trips where they've bought anything decent.
They've not shown what Dubai actually has to offer anyone so far.
They've not shown a nice luxurious car.

They're not showing off in Dubai because they can't afford to show off in Dubai.

• Haha
  • Heart

becca7721

VIP Member
To be fair to Sarah they aren’t showing off. Just showing how not to succeed. At anything. Ever.

• Heart
  • Haha

Tinksmum

VIP Member
What’s going on here? - why was Billy big bollocks hiding off camera? but still couldn’t resist butting in every two minutes - let’s all have a guess why he didn’t want to be seen…..I will go first -it’s so hot the gel won’t stick to his hair and it’s so fluffy it’s all fallen backwards and now the back of his hair is half way down his back - your turn….

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Abbvay

VIP Member
If someone started a fire outside my house I wouldn't leave it for long periods of time with all my belongings still in it. Or leave the children alone in it whilst I went shopping. Unless that's his next money making scheme, burn it down and pocket the insurance money since he doesn't want to ever go back there anyway. Except I don't think that ever really works well in real life.

• Heart

Hel1975

I thought they had never had any problems with being name called in the uk not once according to Sarah ?

• Haha