Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilu22

VIP Member
Has it been said they’ve got standing tickets? I just assumed they are up in the gods, despite getting vip tickets

Reactions: 5

AVeryLot

Chatty Member
This is 100% the house, the layout the bathrooms are identical - only thing it doesn't show the HUUUGE balcony

Mingham manor 2:0 heat and flies edition

Rent in Primrose: Amazing Layout I Most Demanding I Available Now | Property Finder

rent is 125,000 AED per year ( approx 26,600 per year)
I’m going to go out on a limb here and say it’s not this one. I think they have gone for a four bedroom one, it did sound like Isabelle has her own proper room. If you look at the first picture, I assume the house is the middle one? Theirs is more like the one on the far right as that has the same type of balcony whereas this middle one just had that roof bit with no railings. Also, the back garden isn’t the same, no fake grass. I know they could have added that after, but the bit where they had the egg chair is bigger in the Ingham’s house to this one. Plus the kitchen is different, there’s stairs/steps out of the Ingham’s one but not this one.

Last edited:

mags

VIP Member
Is anyone already doing a new thread? If not, I don't mind doing it but you'll have to bear with me a mo.
---

Here you go... 🙂

Last edited:
  • Heart

YouTube

Tattle bot
The Ingham Family posted:
COME SHOPPING WITH US FOR OUR NEW HOME IN DUBAI. PLUS HUGE HOME WEAR HAUL!
maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: 2

AVeryLot

Chatty Member
This, although for sale rather than rent, is almost a mirror image of the house they have and a property in that Zinnia section was rented recently too, if that is the same house they’ve downsized to a 3bed with a maids room 😳 From what’s been shown of the bedroom and downstairs kitchen it definitely looks to be the same property with the layout the opposite way round.

View attachment 2974664View attachment 2974665
Same as what would be Jace & Mila’s room
View attachment 2974688

https://www.propertyfinder.ae/en/plp/buy/townhouse-for-sale-dubai-damac-hills-2-zinnia-11562942.html
The kitchen isn’t the same. There’s steps here on the left, and you can just see the sink on the right so it’s completely different. Plus the differences I mentioned a page or two back. It isn’t the same house.

Attachments

Reactions: 2