Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Notice he said they got to set up a bank account for Isabelle
A girl coming up to 19 without a bank account. Just like her mother without access to a bank card. Why the actual fuck are these grown women allowing some greasy, slimy groomer to control their finances whilst pimping out his next victim, Esme, to whoever.

Jesus Christ, this is absolutely wild.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 55

Chatty Member
'Jace has been learning all about the Burj Khalifa... He keeps asking questions... like 'could The Hulk jump off the Burj Khalifa and survive?''

I'm not sure that learning means what Sarah thinks it means. (And she doesn't even tell us the answer.)

• Haha
  • Wow

mags

VIP Member
Creepy's trying to say that you wouldn't be able to do everything there is to do (in Dubai), in a lifetime.

Well I certainly wouldn't manage it...but only because I have no intention of ever setting foot in the place!

I thought about them as I was out for a long walk this evening, near home. It was idyllic. The sun was still shining but the temperature was pleasant. We walked through a horses field and poppy fields, where there were deer and tons of rabbits and a little Robin followed us, bobbing in and out of the hedgerows. It was lush and green - 360 degree panoramic views of countryside loveliness, like walking through a Beatrix Potter storybook land.

They can keep their smoggy, dusty desert and camels. I would never want to trade places with them. I've honestly not seen anything to be remotely jealous of and certainly nothing worth jeopardising your health for.

• Heart

Impleo

VIP Member
She says "I love how close my girls are" but honestly what choice do they get? They literally only have each other for company.
If Esme found a group of friends to hang round with by the Marina and take selfies with, she'd drop her sisters faster than Creepy could drop his towel in front of a 16 year old. But she's in Damac HIlls 2, Dubai's cheapest villa complex, miles from anywhere, sharing a room with her sister, not by choice but because they can't afford anything bigger, whilst the other one sleeps in the maid's cupboard.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

KeepBarmAndCarryOn

Chatty Member
View attachment 2969578

Dubai doesn't have zero humidity! The forecast for this week alone is calling for over 50% humidity. At those temperatures, that's downright bloody oppressive. The current humidity in Phoenix, Arizona is 6%. THAT is dry heat, half wit. The current humidity in Dubai is 47%, and the average during the summer is 60%. The Persian Gulf is right there, ffs! 🤦‍♀️ i love how he just spews absolute garbage as facts. However it's also really scary that he is just making up his own facts and not paying attention to how deadly this sort of climate could be for the little cast members.
They’ve shown repeatedly it’s not zero humidity or a dry heat. When the pram got “wet” in the infamous misspelling of Gordon Ramsey pizza vlog, they’ve complained about cameras fogging up, their skin being sticky and clammy. He’s a complete and utter buffoon, who, as my lovely late Grandad would have said, “tells ‘em and believes ‘em” and “if brains were dynamite he wouldn’t have enough to blow his socks off”.

• Haha
We are terribly unsafe, plagued by death threats, someone tried to set fire to our house so OBVIOUSLY we will do what any normal parent would do ~ continue to put our entire lives online daily across multiple platforms and allow our children unlimited access to social media!

Somebody PLEASE explain it to me like I'm a toddler. If you were genuinely afraid for your life, wouldn't you shut it all down? The amount of lies that come out of that woman are outrageous.

(Those supposed threatening messages sound like they're written by Chris. Why is the name blanked out?)
Also “contacted social services and told them they would be skinned in front of their children but not before they’d raped their children in front of them” Sure Jan. I’m pretty sure social services wouldn’t disclose that to you and would’ve been onto the police before you could drop that towel. The cops would’ve been round installing a panic button and putting a fireproof post catcher over your letterbox.
Half of it is pure lies and the other half is probably your husband sending you threats to scare you into moving to a shithole house in another country.

• Heart

alex43765

We should all contact the press. Advise them that the cops have done fuck all to protect a family with 6 kids after SERIOUS death threats. We should all mention how Social services received the most disturbing call about what was going to happen to the Inghams. After all, the way the NHS has treated Sarah too the poor woman. Let’s get this out there hey. Is that ok CHRIS? Shall we help you spread the word about how incompetent the police are when it comes to VERY DANGEROUS ABD VERY SERIOUS THREATS TO LIFE? I am sure that the cops would have traced those emails Chris. I can’t believe they did fuck all to help you but don’t worry my friend. We will help you get your story out there 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Abbvay

VIP Member
They spent so much money upgrading security yet still had a wall so low that even a child could easily hop over it? But of a waste of money then wasn't it?

• Haha

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Jace is a ghastly child never gets checked for hauling at mila but if it was the other way round she would and you’d think they’d chop his bloody hair in that heat

oh no wait he looks so sweet with a pleat in 😆😆😆😆
It’s the way Sarah and Creepy parent him. It’s bizarre to see. Sarah lets him get away with everything because he’s treated so differently to the girls. He shouts at Mila all the time. He drags her around while Sarah giggles away. Mila is forced to hold his hand when she clearly doesn’t want to and the other day Mila had a plaster stuck on her finger and didn’t want Jace to help get it off. She said no and pulled her hand away and Sarah told her off and passed her hand back to Jace. That poor little girl isn’t allowed boundaries where Jace is concerned. You would never imagine that she’s the two year old and Jace is five. She’s an independent little thing because that’s all she knows. Sarah should have never had anymore children after Jace because she wasn’t ready for someone else to be the baby. Jace isn’t Milas mother. He shouldn’t be telling her off and if he does Sarah should stop it and deal with it herself. She’s such a lovely little girl too. Her parents just fail to see that because they’re obsessed with her brother.

Look at the other day when they went to Raising Canes. Rather than order two kids meals so they get a meal each. They‘ve ordered Jace the adult meal and he looks happy as anything sat next to Sarah and then you’ve got little Mila sat alone at the end of the table still in the swimwear she’s been wearing all day even though Jace has been changed back in to his clothes and they’ve taken a few bits from Jaces meal and just put it on a tray in front of her. They do this all the time and see no issue with it. They’ll say that she chose to sit alone and not near her parents and maybe she did because that’s all she knows.

IMG_5793.jpeg

IMG_5794.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Thing is they are willfully ignoring the suffering of their children in those temperatures and doing absolutely nothing to help them. It’s insanity they are too hot themselves - they look and clearly Sarah feels awful, how is it they never stop to consider the needs of the kids? We know they have long given up thinking about educational and social needs, but these are basic things. Kids get too hot or burn - kids get heatstroke, sick kids are unhappy kids. It’s mind blowing that they do nothing. We have seen it before with the kayaks and water activities with no buoyancy aids. The arctic without proper clothing, this is another of their parenting shit shows, it’s always the kids suffering because Chris wants to do something.
You can tell just by looking at poor little Mila’s swollen face that those kids are struggling in the heat. What kind of imbeciles drag a baby and a 2 and 5 year old out to an outdoor petting zoo when the weather is in the forties? They’re going to make those kids sick or even worst in the next few months if they don’t realise boiling hot weather isn’t safe for kids. The other day that disgusting slug of a mother was sitting in the garden and little Mila had to run outside and say “Mam I want some water.” and Sarah says “Here you go. You can have some of mine.” Where the fuck is Milas water bottle? Sarah is sitting outside with a big cup of water and her two year old is thirsty and needs to go outside to ask for it. She’s two. She should have her own bottle of water to stop her becoming dehydrated. This isn’t like the van trips where they’re all sharing one bottle. They should be drinking more than ever before. If they get dehydrated they will end up in hospital. Isla couldn’t even buy a water bottle she wanted in a shop but Sarah bought herself the water bottle she wanted and she had no issue buying Esme a 10 cup of dip to go with her meal because she wanted to show it off on TikTok. Islas water bottle was probably cheaper.

They are so self centred it’s unbelievable. Chris and Sarah are neglectful, selfish pieces of shit. I’ve seen someone in Dubai stick a pan out of a window and fry an egg but these dickheads are trying to say that the weather was abnormally hot that day and it’s usually lovely. Why lie? Everyone knows the weather in Dubai is unbearable from may to September so why Is that creepy pervert downplaying it? He looks stupid. He must be the only person claiming that summer in Dubai is lovely weather. Don’t even get me started on Chavvy Savile saying Dubai has no humidity. What the fuck did Jane raise? 🙃 I’ve noticed Sarah is sharing Christmas posts again. It’s fucking June you dumb bitch. She’ll be lay on the farble floor in a sweat soaked bra and knickers crying about the heat, watching home alone and wishing she was lay in the snow. Nobody is buying your act Sarah! If you hate the heat how the fuck do you think your children feel? Nobody “loving life” in a Dubai summer is sat sharing pictures of a wintery Christmas. 🙄

They can not afford to live in Dubai! What‘s it going to be for the next year? Only meals out and spending money when they’re trying to impress Suzy and Raj? I’m confused why they are doing Dubai on a budget when they’re supposed to be very rich! Creepy is showing fake screenshots claiming a faceless YouTube channel has earned him £41k in a month. Pull the fucking other one creepy. The channel you show your greasy face on only earns about 4k a month. That’s why you’ve rented a house in the cheapest place in Dubai. That’s why your wife and daughter had to order one Starbucks with 2 straws in the mall. That’s why you‘re living on a budget in Dubai. It sounds like the poor stepdaughter Izzy is going to end up in a tiny maids room and now wants a chair that turns in to a bed because it’s only a tiny room although Sarah is sure you could fit a single bed in there. 🙄 Even then her mother had to embarrass her by saying it was a bit more expensive than creepies real daughters beds. Imagine going from those big bedrooms they had at home to being squeezed in a tiny room that can barely fit a bed in? What a life these poor kids have to lead because of their parents.

He really is a dangerous compulsive liar. I have a feeling the gold digger thinks they have more money than they do. He counts every penny she spends and she thinks that’s ok. If they had money they wouldn’t be bragging about an £80 shop being expensive. She was complaining the other day that she couldn’t order sushi because Chris was out with the card. How can you live like that? A grown woman who can only spend money when her husband gives her his card. She’s in a foreign country that’s a £4k plane ride home and she doesn’t have any independence. What if creepy just vanished one day and she’s left alone with her kids and no money? He’s probably bigged up this holiday to convince everyone to go and they’ve ended up in a manky villa and Sarah and creepy can’t go outside without smelling like pork crackling. They can’t film much content because it’s too hot to do anything and the new house mustn’t be impressive or they’d have shown it already instead of touring millionaire homes they’ll never afford. You can just tell they all hate it but Sarah has basically let creepy get his own way again. What does it matter if her kids are miserable and get sick from the heat? As long as creepy is happy that’s all that matters. He’s just pissing all their money away in his latest scheme. All this will lead too is them losing the big house in the uk. Let’s see if she’s still faking happy when she’s on Jane and Steve’s sofa because she can’t stand the thought of ending up on a council estate at Katrinas. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
Th
View attachment 2972687
Do they think this screams wealth and class? It looks depressing to me. Though it does remind me of my local Decathlon store with its astroturf outside and there’s literally a b&m next door with its cheap furniture outside too, that must be the look they were going for 😂
That looks like a display set up in The Range or B and M , and no Sarah that is not a good look !!

You have literally swapped a big spacious house , with rooms for everyone and a lovely big well equipped kitchen , a large garden where the kids can run around and play , access to free medical treatment and visits to your family for what

A tiny house where you’re all cooped up all day because of the extreme heat , all having to share bedrooms , a tiny grotty kitchen and what is basically a backyard with some cheap furniture in .

Yeah we are all jealous!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Klp86

VIP Member
IMG_1193.jpeg

Do they think this screams wealth and class? It looks depressing to me. Though it does remind me of my local Decathlon store with its astroturf outside and there’s literally a b&m next door with its cheap furniture outside too, that must be the look they were going for 😂

• Haha

Mollieben

They are doing a good job of persuading me that I most certainly DO NOT want to live in Dubai. Looks awful. A holiday in a 5 star hotel might be different but their new life looks, frankly, shit.

• Haha

Impleo

VIP Member
Nothing important then. Hahahahahaaaaaa!

Will it get tiresome if we keep reposting their "we wouldn't move without doing research" quote?
All of Tattle right now

Screenshot 2024-05-31 17.52.07.png

They are so ignorant it's hilarious

• Haha
  • Heart

alex43765

We are terribly unsafe, plagued by death threats, someone tried to set fire to our house so OBVIOUSLY we will do what any normal parent would do ~ continue to put our entire lives online daily across multiple platforms and allow our children unlimited access to social media!

Somebody PLEASE explain it to me like I'm a toddler. If you were genuinely afraid for your life, wouldn't you shut it all down? The amount of lies that come out of that woman are outrageous.

(Those supposed threatening messages sound like they're written by Chris. Why is the name blanked out?)
Clearly the new narrative as we’ve all said he’s ran away as he kept getting called a nonce. My guess is.. if those emails are real ( which I doubt ) I wouldn’t have put it passed Creepy to send them so Sarah gets scared which equals her being happy to move to Dubai. If those threats were from teals haters and Sarah and the kids were in danger then why would Chris be fucking off and leaving them all the time to go to his “ meetings”. Why would the girls be left at home with the younger ones. It’s either fucking bullshit or Chris sent them to Scare Sarah into moving. Yeah plenty of people hate them but the timing of the emails is 🚩Fucking lying bar stewards. Oh look .. feel sorry for us bullshit.

• Heart

Onetwofour

VIP Member
Dubai's prince is a man abducted two of his daughters and one of his wives barely managed to escape to the UK. I wonder how Izzy feels about it, as she is supposedly the one who pushed for moving to Dubai. Well, I guess it doesn't matter because there are palm trees in Dubai.

It makes me sick to see a father and a stepfather of 5 girls like Chris openly admiring a man like Andrew Tate, who is degrading towards women and is heavily involved in a case of human trafficking. Investigative journalism has showns that behind his bs academy business there is a network of men being taught how to groom women to make them work for them on OF.

Isn't it very worrying that a man infatued with Andre Tate moved his whole family in a foreign country where women (local or expat) have the custody of their daughters only until they are 13? Basically Christ can prevent Sarah from leaving by threatening to keep Esme and soon Isla in the UAE. Domestic violence is legal in the UAE, it's very hard for a woman to report her husband. Sarah doesn't have financial freedom, not even having a credit card in her name, cannot purchase anything by herself. How foolish for her to have follwed her husband who she knows is a Tate's supporter in a country like the UAE when she cannot even pruchase a flight ticket to leave? She is endangering her own children. If I was Sarah or Izzy I would be more worried about those things than comments on the internet.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 50