Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StrangeAsAngels

VIP Member
The big question on everyone's mind is, indeed, why do get girl to help. And I, like many, am relieved, comforted and reassured, safe in the knowledge that the answer to that burning query is, there do help.
1000016450.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 89

MissWinnie

VIP Member
They do not deserve those younger kids at all. Imagine taking them out because they wanted to get out of the house in 40+ degree heat 🤬 Not a soul about when they visited a little animal place and they had to come home because Chris had sweat streaming down his face to the point he couldn’t see. Never mind wanting to get the kids out of the heat. Isla was red faced and poor Mila looked really unhappy and flushed too. No words - if they are struggling now, how will they cope over the next couple of months?
IMG_6627.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 68

GiggleBee

VIP Member
She says "I love how close my girls are" but honestly what choice do they get? They literally only have each other for company.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 60

Cheezychips

Chatty Member
This lot don't get up till late morning so why on earth have they moved somewhere where it's impossible to go outside in the afternoon, and then it's pitch black at 7pm !? I'm sat in my garden right now watching the kids play , the sun has finally come out & it will be light here till 9 - dreamy
I managed to escape from my parents basement and I'm sitting in my garden watching the football on the TV we have outside, it's 9.15pm and still broad daylight, my neighbour is having a party, everyone is in their gardens chilling, I'm drinking a frozen margarita, sitting in my PJ's on my egg chair swing. It's so hard being a brokie, if only I had 15.2 million to sit on a toilet looking at a dockyard full of warehouses... damn it. 😭
20240601_211010.jpg

(((Just noticed the hairy knee in the pic, I promise that's not me, I was standing behind the OH 😂)))
---
Amazing! You're so talented! 😂

At the risk of sounding like I have a weird fetish... Do you think you could do anything with these blingtastic toilets (from their recent shopping vlog), if you have a spare minute, pretty please? If not though, don't worry! Thank you. 😘

View attachment 2968758
As soon as the footie is over I'll be right on it 😀

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

StrangeAsAngels

VIP Member
I don’t know if this has been posted but just incase it has not.
We are terribly unsafe, plagued by death threats, someone tried to set fire to our house so OBVIOUSLY we will do what any normal parent would do ~ continue to put our entire lives online daily across multiple platforms and allow our children unlimited access to social media!

Somebody PLEASE explain it to me like I'm a toddler. If you were genuinely afraid for your life, wouldn't you shut it all down? The amount of lies that come out of that woman are outrageous.

(Those supposed threatening messages sound like they're written by Chris. Why is the name blanked out?)

• Heart

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
Ignore scientific health advise and take the advice of ‘influencers’ instead 🙄 How is this 🤡 allowed to bring up children
So why recently has his diet mostly been pizza and chips and take your rash vest off chris , get some sun on your titties 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 59

alex43765

Oh Christopher Malcom. We know money is tight but come on lad, this 10k a day is showing you up. You was that scared of getting a good hiding in England you’ve upped your whole family and left everything you own ( on the never never). A Huge garden overlooking pylons and HGV’s razzing past with a view of a mangled old trampoline that you was forced to collect back. A jacuzzi full of dead goldfish. A sparky’s worst nightmare DPD van and the RV of dreams with a 1970’s interior and a pressure cooker that should have come with its own fire extinguisher. Your moss infested roof. Your jumble sale garage and your stand alone, one huff and a puff and it’s blown over bird table. Oh and Sarah life long love.. the tuff table. For what?. A four check a year rental. Over looked. No privacy. A kitchen that looks like it’s come from Katrina’s skip. Unbearable heat to the point you and your size 6 wife are dripping in sweat. A shopping cart full of £8 worth of food for the week ( I feel ur pain Chris my misses spends a tenner). The humidity even though there’s no humidity except the pram begs to differ. A communal pool that doesn’t have enough teenage girls in as it’s way to hot. Feeling out of place because your wife bellows across the mall that she’s spotted a Matalan ( I bet your heart sank when she saw that shop didn’t it 😉). And… and the threat of huge medical bills because your wife doesn’t know the difference between heat stroke and tiredness. Anyone would think this move was last minute and not been in the making for a year 🤷‍♀️💪

• Haha
  • Heart

Scotblock

VIP Member
Why does lazy feel the need to say “because I haven’t eaten anything today” whenever she goes to make something to eat. Listen Sarah hen, you didn’t get to the morbidly obese size you clearly are by NOT eating 🙄

• Haha

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
Interesting how all the death threats came in the space of a few minutes, just like Chris’ internal money transfers between his own accounts deposits from different people.
Almost as if they’re pulling the same scam…

• Haha

StrangeAsAngels

VIP Member
1000016474.jpg

Dubai doesn't have zero humidity! The forecast for this week alone is calling for over 50% humidity. At those temperatures, that's downright bloody oppressive. The current humidity in Phoenix, Arizona is 6%. THAT is dry heat, half wit. The current humidity in Dubai is 47%, and the average during the summer is 60%. The Persian Gulf is right there, ffs! 🤦‍♀️ i love how he just spews absolute garbage as facts. However it's also really scary that he is just making up his own facts and not paying attention to how deadly this sort of climate could be for the little cast members.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

alex43765

I’m the first to admit I don’t like Esme. She got way too big for her boots but since he cut the clip yesterday where Raj was talking with Esme about her SM and now she has put comments back on and took her age out. I’m convinced him n Chris are not just after a few freebies. They are trying to build her up to be the ‘ influencer’ they need her to be. It’s not a secret to what these young influencers get up to in Dubai. It’s a huge!on money making, sick way of life. Hence why Chris is taking her everywhere whith that stranger Raj. Who the fuck takes their 14 year old daughter everywhere he goes with his new buddy without a reason? They are 100% trying to big her up in the world on SM for their own sick reasons. Over the coming weeks you watch other things happening to Esme and her SM. Something needs to be done and fast because Esme is already falling for it all. Prob why Raj has unfollowed Chris and Sarah trying to keep his name clean on purpose

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

tracey/nuttynanna

Chatty Member
So isabelle needed her bank account because she’s going out with friends lazy said, Isabelle said on her channel she hasn’t made any friends as there is no one her age on the complex caught out in there own lies again 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 57

thegreencow

VIP Member
Congratulations @curious cookie jar
1717158861032.png

TLDR
- The Inghams' new besties, The Raj of Dubai Raj and his wife Suzie, may be scammers too. Raj (potentially upline of Chris' MLM) likes a strawberry Daiquiri but Suzie prefers passionfruit. Raj can inhale 17 slices of pizza. They have become Jace and Mila's new babysitters when they go out with the Inghams.
- The move to Dubai has turned into the usual tour of swimming pools and beaches. Oh and add in a bit of dossing about in budget supermarkets and IKEA.
- Sarah told us the story of her life aka a pack of lies. She studied music, dance and drama at A-Level in her dreams. She chose to get in a relationship with Isabelle's dad because he's from a nice part of Leeds. More accusations of domestic violence. No mention of brother Damien the convicted paedophile.
- Jace and Mila are still being left on their own around water. Aurora is suffering in the heat.
- Sarah took a packed lunch to a luxury hotel in a cooler box. Isla took a carrot in her bag to a Gordon Ramsey restaurant. She also lied in order to be able to stay home and cook noodles.
- Chris is stealing footage from other people for the vlogs. He reuploaded the 2022 holiday as a new vlog because he had nothing else and needs cash.
- Isabelle is starting to become a gobby bitch and needs to know her place. Sit down and raise your hand when you want to speak. Now put your hand over your mouth and shut the fuck up little girl.
- Chris may get a buzz cut and is probably flying his drone illegally. The Inghams are still dressing inappropriately.

Hi Steve 👋

Credit to @lipsthefish
1717158894221.png

1717158929777.png
1717159531402.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56