The Ingham Family #338 Suze me but I’d Raja not hang around with the Inghams 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @curious cookie jar
1717158861032.png

TLDR
- The Inghams' new besties, The Raj of Dubai Raj and his wife Suzie, may be scammers too. Raj (potentially upline of Chris' MLM) likes a strawberry Daiquiri but Suzie prefers passionfruit. Raj can inhale 17 slices of pizza. They have become Jace and Mila's new babysitters when they go out with the Inghams.
- The move to Dubai has turned into the usual tour of swimming pools and beaches. Oh and add in a bit of dossing about in budget supermarkets and IKEA.
- Sarah told us the story of her life aka a pack of lies. She studied music, dance and drama at A-Level in her dreams. She chose to get in a relationship with Isabelle's dad because he's from a nice part of Leeds. More accusations of domestic violence. No mention of brother Damien the convicted paedophile.
- Jace and Mila are still being left on their own around water. Aurora is suffering in the heat.
- Sarah took a packed lunch to a luxury hotel in a cooler box. Isla took a carrot in her bag to a Gordon Ramsey restaurant. She also lied in order to be able to stay home and cook noodles.
- Chris is stealing footage from other people for the vlogs. He reuploaded the 2022 holiday as a new vlog because he had nothing else and needs cash.
- Isabelle is starting to become a gobby witch and needs to know her place. Sit down and raise your hand when you want to speak. Now put your hand over your mouth and shut the duck up little girl.
- Chris may get a buzz cut and is probably flying his drone illegally. The Inghams are still dressing inappropriately.

Hi Steve 👋

Credit to @lipsthefish
1717158894221.png

1717158929777.png
1717159531402.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I wish they would be careful in the sun. My mum has always been careful but just been diagnosed with stage 1 skin cancer. I know she'll be okay but that word is terrifying. They don't have a clue, those kids need to be kept out of that sun or at LEAST be wearing the right clothing, or they'll go through what we're going through and its awful.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
They don't have a clue, those kids need to be kept out of that sun or at LEAST be wearing the right clothing, or they'll go through what we're going through and its awful.
I'm so sorry to hear about your mum, I hope she's ok.

As awful as it sounds, we know they don't care about the children. They would be positively giddy if anything happened to them as a result of poor sun safety, and you just know Chris and Sarah are the type to blame the kids, as they "refused to keep a hat on", or "didn't let them apply suncream". We all know how dangerous extreme heat and cold can be, but clickbait comes before the children, so they won't change. 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
WTH? Esme's not only opened the comments on ThickTok again, she's removed her age AND added her email address. The engagement on her last few clips (where the search and comments were limited) must have been too low for Creepy/Raj 🤮

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Just before the thread closed, I posed the question of why juice plus, chris’ previous MLM in 2015 would take him back (or anyone really) as someone mentioned him doing that.
---
WTH? Esme's not only opened the comments on ThickTok again, she's removed her age AND added her email address. The engagement on her last few clips (where the search and comments were limited) must have been too low for Creepy/Raj 🤮
She’s going to get so many comments about Chris. Still should be reported as it doesn’t change she’s underage.

I’m still getting Jess vlog recommended when I search Ingham in YouTube. Her views are going up.

Reactions: 25
Probably the gruesome twosome trying to find loop holes in TikToks terms of service and hoping for some brand deals

• Angry
Just before the thread closed, I posed the question of why juice plus, chris’ previous MLM in 2015 would take him back (or anyone really) as someone mentioned him doing that.
---

She’s going to get so many comments about Chris. Still should be reported as it doesn’t change she’s underage.

Because MLMs are not traditional jobs- the people selling it are the customers- whatever MLM he will end up doing he will spend more on it than he makes back. And probably even more trying to “fake it til you make it” by moving to Dubai. MLMs prey on vulnerable people who plough money into it on the hope they will get a big break. Very very few do.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Watching another family who moved from London to Dubai last year, (4 girls) Dad and Mum have their own buisness, house in Arabian Ranches (Damac Hills was not the vibe and too far out 😅 ) Girls in school, Dad and Mum went shopping, it was 46 degrees in the afternoon, makes everyone grumpy, can't go out til evening around 5) and there are the Minghams out around a pool with young kids.

• Wow
  • Heart
Watching another family who moved from London to Dubai last year, (4 girls) Dad and Mum have their own buisness, house in Arabian Ranches (Damac Hills was not the vibe and too far out 😅 ) Girls in school, Dad and Mum went shopping, it was 46 degrees in the afternoon, makes everyone grumpy, can't go out til evening around 5) and there are the Minghams out around a pool with young kids.
What a wonderful life for children. They might dress it up better than the Chavtastic duo do but dragging your kids to a city with absolutely no natural green spaces where it's too roasting hot to go out before 5pm & then it has to be in an airconditioned car to an airconditioned activity. When most kids need to be in bed by 7.30 or 8. To do it for financial gain either real or imagined is a selfish stupid thing to do and would be even if that city were not a nest of thieves, Spivs & child traffickers.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
You can't even report her as under age as it's 13 or under, even though dubai has different rules and its 16 to have a public account which im guessing this is.

Reactions: 14
Because MLMs are not traditional jobs- the people selling it are the customers- whatever MLM he will end up doing he will spend more on it than he makes back. And probably even more trying to “fake it til you make it” by moving to Dubai. MLMs prey on vulnerable people who plough money into it on the hope they will get a big break. Very very few do.
And he really believes he’s “escaped the matrix”. twit! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Dubai's prince is a man abducted two of his daughters and one of his wives barely managed to escape to the UK. I wonder how Izzy feels about it, as she is supposedly the one who pushed for moving to Dubai. Well, I guess it doesn't matter because there are palm trees in Dubai.

It makes me sick to see a father and a stepfather of 5 girls like Chris openly admiring a man like Andrew Tate, who is degrading towards women and is heavily involved in a case of human trafficking. Investigative journalism has showns that behind his bs academy business there is a network of men being taught how to groom women to make them work for them on OF.

Isn't it very worrying that a man infatued with Andre Tate moved his whole family in a foreign country where women (local or expat) have the custody of their daughters only until they are 13? Basically Christ can prevent Sarah from leaving by threatening to keep Esme and soon Isla in the UAE. Domestic violence is legal in the UAE, it's very hard for a woman to report her husband. Sarah doesn't have financial freedom, not even having a credit card in her name, cannot purchase anything by herself. How foolish for her to have follwed her husband who she knows is a Tate's supporter in a country like the UAE when she cannot even pruchase a flight ticket to leave? She is endangering her own children. If I was Sarah or Izzy I would be more worried about those things than comments on the internet.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Moving to Dubai as a family i couldn't imagine doing in the slightest with the horrid heats during summer and the unhealthy air nevermind the lack of greenery and such. Its fine if your out there to work but even then i wouldnt personally consider it. But the things with chris is hes always chasing something. His greed is what will ultimatly be their downfall as he will never be fully satisfied with anything. Not satisfied with a nice house he wants a bigger one now he wants one in dubai. Not satisfied with 3 kids he wants 6 and more.

Sarahs blind to see what is actually happening. Hes isolating her away from people she knows and they both cant stand any form of criticism. It would not shock me in the slightest if hes stopped or will stop paying the mortgate and they will end up with no property or stuck in some dubai shithole.

If sarah comes from the back ground she says she does why wouldnt you have purchased a house near your family and friends with the form of privacy that a long drive ect gives you. A life where you have a nice house filled with quality furniture, nice clothes and provide the best possible education for your children, alongside going on various holidays... EXCEPT hes ruined it and she doesnt want to open her eyes and face reality because these two cant self reflect. But it wouldnt shock me if there right back where they started in the next 2 years.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Surely they can't have left Mila alone on the shore unsupervised just as they did with Jace? Vlog content obviously more important than the safety of their child. Both parents are in the water as their voices are heard. If you zoom in she is not even wearing her flotation aids. There appears to be an adult in red shorts hovering near her, I assume this is a lifeguard but she is NOT his responsibility you absolute fxxxwits.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
The Ingham Family posted:
NEW HOUSE UPDATE - CLEANING & PACKING TO MOVE!
maxresdefault.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 2
House update vlog up. As much as I want this to be "we were scammed" I doubt it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.