The Ingham Family #337 Low Rents Of Arabia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His website is also sus as hell. Nothing on it but he supposedly has 10 years of experience. And there is this description about himself "the man, the myth, the legend". Chris has found his match.
Also his insta posts only start from 26th March!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
The Raj of Dubai. Selling luxury and opulence for the truly rich. In reality lives in Damac Hills and spends a Saturday night sat with the Inghams wearing his and hers tie dye streetfighter t-shirts. The battle of the giants is going to be an interesting watch.

scammerraj.png

• Haha
Reactions: 63
"I will have done more by the time I'm 30 than you'll ever do"

By the time I was 19 I had a long term boyfriend (a real one), a career (a real one), lived entirely independently from my family (had my own place and didnt rely on people putting me up or paying my rent like lazy)and paid for my own holidays had my own opinions.

Isabelle thinks because she travels she's experiencing real life. She's a bleeping moronic. Grow up you child. People don't pluck the issue of her maturity out of the sky. All that reel did was confirm that a) she does act like a 12 year old and b) she's as much of a twit as her mum and STEPdad

Endless holidays DONT equal life experiences, quite the bleeping opposite!

• Heart
Reactions: 52
The Raj of Dubai. Selling luxury and opulence for the truly rich. In reality lives in Damac Hills and spends a Saturday night sat with the Inghams wearing his and hers tie dye streetfighter t-shirts. The battle of the giants is going to be an interesting watch.

View attachment 2965428
I actually believe that Chris has known him for quite a long while. I would hazard a guess that he has known him exactly as long as he knows the guy who he signed up with to do his Tupperware mlm scam. What are everyone's odds on Raj/best friend ever being Creepy's upline, and their current trip to Dubai was a prize for getting the most people to join ? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
This is hilarious. You’ve got some dodgy realtor thinking he’s going to rinse some seacroft hillbillies for all they’re worth whilst the hillbillies are conning him into thinking they’re worth a lot more than they actually are and I’m totally here for it when it all goes tits up 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 56
On one of the last videos of the rajofdubai account, you can see where Chris filmed that ridiculous video using Esme as a prop. It shows another house, but just on the corner you can see that yellow house. That's how they managed to go to that property.

Reactions: 17
Had to laugh at myself just now. I was in the kitchen cooking tea. Sorting what I needed by singing the ingredients Fat Saz style without even realising

'Some smoked papRIKAAAAAA'
'Hen-der-sons reliiiiiiish
6 potatooooooes
Some cheeeeese'

That's enough Tattle for me today

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is this her as well?
If it is the same woman she was.living in the UK till last year based on what's been posted.
Our Suzi is clout chasing🤣🤣🤣

Suzi, sweetheart! The inghams will ultimately give you the opposite of what you're hoping. They are famous for all the wrong reason. If you really want to be an influencer do it yourself, the onghams are compulsive liars and exaggerations.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This is hilarious. You’ve got some dodgy realtor thinking he’s going to rinse some seacroft hillbillies for all they’re worth whilst the hillbillies are conning him into thinking they’re worth a lot more than they actually are and I’m totally here for it when it all goes tits up 🤣🤣🤣
He’s seen Chris coming a mile off . Chris saying about Monopoly and not paying rent whilst Raj is clearly taking him for a ride by taking Chris’s money and using Chris’s 1.3 mil Ifam strong in attempts to get more interaction to his pages whilst Floozy Suzi the two finger “ G” is keeping Sarah sweet by interacting with the kids whilst pretending to be her new BFF and taking them for “ days out”. The best thing about all this is little man Chris will have anxiety through the roof wondering if Tattle are indeed, correct about the whole situ whilst not having the balls to confront Raj about it so he’s got to suck it up. There’s always someone out there Chris that can play the game better and you’ve met you opponent quicker than you thought you ever would. This ‘move’ has got to be the best decision Chris had ever made because it’s going to end very badly 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
This so so bugging me at 2020 on todays vlog that raj said I've mad fat deal with your daughter Chris cuts it out on what he was saying anyone else Pick it up my stomach churned what ever was said was cut out its just bit after baby was sucking her nose.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
They are full on pov spec, I mean who the hell goes to raffles and takes a bloody picnic! Yes it costs 200 but you get 150 back in credit so only really £10 for the day!! Think it’s hilarious that they are trying to dress like they have money but look the complete opposite!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
So Raj is basically calling himself the King of Dubai !😂😂

Another Narc ! You would think they would be like two magnets and would repel !

Come on Chris with your triple A* in Physics you must understand this !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
👏👏👏👏 💯 % No doubt this commenter will get them all jumping on her
Personally as a mum to an 18 year old, I’d rather not get involved with picking her apart.
I know she’s an adult but you never know what’s going on inside the heads of people. I’ve known one too many people end their lives.
However many wrong things her parents do/have done. It’s not her fault and I wish her the best.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I suspect Suze and Raj do know all about the Inghams. Despite hanging out together nearly every day now, they aren't keen to be in the vlogs - although they have been named and caught on camera enough because Chris and Sarah are desperate to make people think they have friends now. Actually I think Chris and Sarah have fallen for it and really do think they have friends, which is what makes it so hilarious.

For someone trying to make their own social media presence and doing a job such as selling property in Dubai, you would think Raj would want a bit of free screen time out of all this. Of course he doesn't because he's well aware of what Chris is and only wants his money.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Can herpes 🦠 travel through straws?

Asking for a friend 😆 #hisuze

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
It’s when she says she’s achieved more than any of those commentators will all their life’s for me . No qualifications. No mates. No job. No car. Being a nanny to her siblings. Pulled away from seeing her real dad and family. Bed sharing in a death trap of a van without a working toilet. Dressed head to toe in Shein. A tooth that’s living in a different post code to all the rest. A step dad who gets called a nonce everytime they step a foot out of the door. A mum that burns more bridges than a bodged demolition job. A fake boyfriend. A dad who shagged mentally vulnerable Ifam. Been dragged around Europe more times than a refugee whilst being a self proclaimed ‘G’ for getting a piercing without mummy and daddy’s permission. Pretending she’s got an IQ in the top 5% yet she doesn’t know the difference between their n they’re whilst using the only descriptive word she knows… “Cute”. Thinking she’s a tough girl whilst acting exactly the same way those comments were suggesting in the first place. Walking around wearing hello kitty with fake nails longer that the bleeping M25. Prancing around half naked around the bloke she knows, groomed girls three years younger than herself. The same girl who deliberately played on the fact that people were concerned that she has an ED but then tried belittling them for said remarks. The same girl who looks for validation from mummy and daddy just for going for a tit. The same girl who can’t even catch a train for half an hour without acting like she’s just been let off the lead and let out into the big wide world. The same girl that went on video to try and belittle and invalidate the only mates she had, just to look like she’s winning at life. And the same girl that could only say “ Palm trees” when asked “ why Dubai”. What have u done to that girl Sarah and Chris? How the duck can you be proud of what you’ve created? This gob on Izzy is only going to get worse and it’s going to end up badly
Excellent synopsis. She needs this wake up call. It’s as if you are holding a mirror up to her to see her reality, before it’s too late.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.