The Ingham Family #335 Damac ‘N’ Cheese.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They definitely had a side line involving their 8 seater ‘ taxi ‘ car , they could jot possibly have put all those miles that showed up on the MOT test document

Not enough to fund this lifestyle but will have been something dodgy probably rented it out to someone doing long trips into Europe , for smuggling etc,who benefited from a registration linked to a family man with no convictions(yet)

There is no way he has parked it in a car park at Gatwick , three months fees would be more than car is worth ! The dodgy hirers probably picked it up !

Also probably why they never sold the range rover and it never moves , someone dodgy driving around same car with his plates on ! That or he is scrapping it himself one wing mirror at a time on ebay !

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I agree it’s really off !
I hope I’m wrong but I think Sarah is being controlled. It’s classic tactics to get her away from anyone who could help. She’s away from her sister, her nan and any long term friends she could go to for help. I know she comes across as cocky but often the women do in these situations because they can’t see the wood for the trees. To me this stinks of a controlling relationship. He monitors what she says. He is editing the blogs and can cut out anything she says that he doesn’t want out there.
She is hating the heat and it’s only going to get worse. She will be trapped in the house in the aircon with the little ones while he’s off doing what ever it is he does. I’m really worried for her and those children. I know that won’t come across that well on here and I think I would rather it just be true that she is a horrible person rather than what I suspect
I agree 💯 %

Reactions: 10
On the bright side, it looks like there are lots of courier jobs in Dubai 😂
Yes and creepy could use his drone skills to pilot the Amazon deliveries. Only make sure he's not in charge of anything important or expensive as the desert winds may get hold of his drone and crash it into the ocean.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also been controlled doesn't always make you a victim, I think Sarah loves it because she's thick as duck.

If creepy said I'm just popping down the road to shag a 15 year old her reply would be
"Ok, just popping to b&m"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes but in order to do well you have market the product....the inghams have huge platforms and Evan tho we wouldn't rest until we stopped creepy the best platform would be to market on there.
I don't think there are many companies doing extremely well with next to no marketing...but that also has holes in it

1) they all share a can of coke or a meal.
2) they would still brag because didn't you know they are famous.
He did market his product, remember the crappy G lamp and the projector 🤣 that was his attempt at drop shipping before he turned to the online pamphlet MLM. We also know they probably do have secret Amazon selling accounts as they had those crap water bottles for a while.
none of that ⬆ and how awful they were at it, is going to make them any decent amount of money.
I really don’t need to be told how house equity or business works 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She can’t stay she doesn’t qualify for a visa.
She would do under the residence visa as Chris’ stepdaughter? As far as I can see there is no age for stepdaughters like there are for males whilst they remain unmarried. The only thing they do need is a letter from her biological father. She would only be eligible for annual visa’s but I think she qualifies for one initially.

Reactions: 4
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

They’ve spent 5 years learning Jace his colours so this should be good!

Alexa! What’s custard creams in Arabic? 🤣

I bet creepy is paranoid about what the men are muttering when he walks past them. 🤣

Alexa! What’s Greasy pervert and sweaty bastard in Arabic?

IMG_5775.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I nevr

I never once said they were financially successful!! I think they’re idiots.
People seem to think that they’re broke because of YouTube going down the drain, and I was simply just explaining how easy it would be for them to make money on the side because they don’t have proper jobs and have the time.
I think whatever they do to make money, is very very unstable and comes like buses, hence why they live on the edge all the time fretting about costs of this and that.
I’m well aware of what Chris did. I’ve been following the whole thing since 2018. But I wasn’t talking about that.
Setn from my ifanphnoe 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
not necessarily.That was one crap product I sold back in the day. If I were to do it now I could very easily 10xs that with 9 other products and pay my mortgage. When you buy on Amazon, how many times do you know the name of the company you’re buying off? Chances are it’s some guy who’s also running a burger van or an insurance company. It’s not samsung or Superdrug.
In my opinion they’ve abandoned Sarah’s baby and Me because they found an easier way and have moved to Dubai to avoid the tax on it because they were struggling. I predict they’ll be home this time next year and back to square one.
If you could do it easily now then why wouldn't you???

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.