The Ingham Family #335 Damac ‘N’ Cheese.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If this was truly in the cards for the last 6-12 months, why did they buy the sprinter back, buy a new caravan then a motor home and the black ranger rover is still sitting on the drive. Why not get rid of all the depreciation assets sitting rotten if Doobuy is you new Permanent home.
Wasn't that his excuse for supposedly selling the Sprinter before, ie the fact that they'd be away in the motorhome, so it'd just be sitting rotting on the drive? So this time around, he's suddenly perfectly happy to leave the Sprinter and the (more expensive) motorhome sitting around for even longer.....like that makes sense! 🤡😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Their old management threatened a 16 year old girl with legal action after she exposed Chris’s grooming towards her in Florida. Highly doubt Viral Talent manager apologised to the young girl after she dropped Sarah and Chris the next day from the agency, they haven’t had management since…

As for the house, the interest rate on that mortgage must be huge, thousands just for interest each month close to 90% just on interest! They won’t be able to rent it out or Airbnb as they would need permission from the mortgage company or change to a buy to let mortgage (they can’t have enough equity to do this and would cost them even more in interest).

I wonder how long they are allowed to leave it empty on their mortgage or even the council, possibly double council tax for the empty or second home.

They’ve only had the house 3 years now so the majority of their payments are just going to paying the interest only a tiny percentage will be paying off any of the capital on the house, unlikely Lazy understands this part.

Give Lazy her due insisting that they keep the UK house after this stupid Dubai tax dodge move is the only sensible thing she has done for her children (and possibly herself). As when Creepy’s latest dream goes tits up like all the van trips her kids will have a roof over their heads which is also in her name.

If this was truly in the cards for the last 6-12 months, why did they buy the sprinter back, buy a new caravan then a motor home and the black ranger rover is still sitting on the drive. Why not get rid of all the depreciation assets sitting rotten if Doobuy is you new Permanent home.
If the vehicles are all on hp then is their issue they can’t sell them and pocket the money as they would have to pay back the finance first and as vehicles depreciate in value as time goes on they wouldn’t be able to sell them to cover what they still owe?

• Wow
Reactions: 20
So what If Esme and Isla wanted to go back to UK desperately and at almost 19 isobelle said I'm staying what would you guys do. ??? Isobelle doesn't have to live her life through you , she doesn't have to put her life on hold for you, so you'd have no choice but to leave her
They wouldn’t be able to make Izzy if she had made a life for herself, I mean we know she won’t because she doesn’t know how to adult, but they couldn’t make her 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Confirmed they are there as a tax dodge no other reason! Their q&a was a garbled mess of lie! Her with her sarky tones and him with his smug plasticine face! When in the last couple of years have we heard them reminiscing about Dubai? Not once, even Benidorm has had airtime but never Dubai! They will be back within 2 years, once esme has done tic toks in all the malls she’ll be whinging to get home! Dizzy Izzy doesn’t care, she doesn’t know if it’s New York or new year! This has all been planned and mastered by the great narcissist himself ! The world isn’t big enough creepy not to get caught, you will meet your match very soon 👌You can run but you can’t hide!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
But creepy would brag if there was any other income specially if it was properties and there is no way they invested in that ... Normally to flip a house you have to do it up and to rent it out you have to put a large some in to get minimum out Evan tho it's a steady income over years
Agreed, no way could he could keep it to himself and there'd be far more evidence being shown than just his clearly falsified "notifications" of £12345.678 coming into his accounts.

They spend money as quick as they get it, 8 one way flights to Dubai in May probably weren't that much. They are in the cheapest part of town whinging about the price of baby wipes 😂
Chris pretended to have bought a "permanent second home" until his wife dropped him in it. They've already admitted they can't afford to rent the types of villas they want.

Let's see if they *actually * buy 8 return flights in August and another 8 at Christmas.
My bet is they wont because THEY ARE BROKIES!

Honestly I can't believe someone is trying to convince us the biggest div in town might genuinely have other successful businesses he's genuinely kept secret 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Confirmed they are there as a tax dodge no other reason! Their q&a was a garbled mess of lie! Her with her sarky tones and him with his smug plasticine face! When in the last couple of years have we heard them reminiscing about Dubai? Not once, even Benidorm has had airtime but never Dubai! They will be back within 2 years, once esme has done tic toks in all the malls she’ll be whinging to get home! Dizzy Izzy doesn’t care, she doesn’t know if it’s New York or new year! This has all been planned and mastered by the great narcissist himself ! The world isn’t big enough creepy not to get caught, you will meet your match very soon 👌You can run but you can’t hide!
She doesn’t know if it’s New York or new year 😂🤣😂🤣 this made me laugh and nearly spit my tea,
---
Agreed, no way could he could keep it to himself and there'd be far more evidence being shown than just his clearly falsified "notifications" of £12345.678 coming into his accounts.

They spend money as quick as they get it, 8 one way flights to Dubai in May probably weren't that much. They are in the cheapest part of town whinging about the price of baby wipes 😂
Chris pretended to have bought a "permanent second home" until his wife dropped him in it. They've already admitted they can't afford to rent the types of villas they want.

Let's see if they *actually * buy 8 return flights in August and another 8 at Christmas.
My bet is they wont because THEY ARE BROKIES!

Honestly I can't believe someone is trying to convince us the biggest div in town might genuinely have other successful businesses he's genuinely kept secret 😂
Any chance only creepy and the girls come back for the eras tour? Saves a bit of money and he can leave them in a hotel and go off with someone while his wife’s holed up in another country, win win for creepy

• Haha
Reactions: 22
the more of the mortgage they pay off, and the longer they own it, the more equity they’ll have in the house. Obviously renting it out would be a much better idea.
plenty of people don’t bother with private pensions they buy houses instead.You need a private pension in the millions to live any sort of decent life once you retire.
I expect keeping the house is also a security thing for sarah because she knows she can return and go back to normal at any time.
Also it’s common these days for people not to have a ‘secure job’ there are thousands living on crypto, stocks, online businesses. The way they keep and make money is very different these days.
we run a secure business but we’d never just rely on that for our future so make sure we make money other ways and invest in assets.
I don’t know anyone who has a secure job who doesn’t have times of struggle or who will be set for life because they have ‘secure’ employment. Sure they might have their private pension, sick pay etc but they’ll never have anything close to vast amounts of money like many self employed people do.
Again I’m not defending the Inghams and I do think stupidly they live on a wing and a prayer, but they’re not unusual or unique in the way they make and earn money.
Not everyone wants vast amounts of money. I've seen it up close with people who do have it and it's created as many as or more problems than it's solved. A lot of us are very content with our one modest home & our modest savings see us by most of life's hurdles.
Financial security can be defined as other than a large property portfolio and advantageous tax rates.

Reactions: 24
There is something really off about all this.

Also, the past few weeks, it looks like it is Chris replying to a lot of the comments, even in Sarah's name. I think Sarah even admitted this about a Facebook reply he posted recently (where he was his usual rude self).

Why does he respond to what he sees as hate? Why can he not ignore it? I don't really follow any bloggers or influencers, but I can't imagine that many of them are arguing with viewers in the comments.

They had management at one point, didn't they? Surely their management wouldn't have allowed this? Or did they not have 'haters' in those days? Do you think he/they have decided to fully go down the rage-bait route?
I agree it’s really off !
I hope I’m wrong but I think Sarah is being controlled. It’s classic tactics to get her away from anyone who could help. She’s away from her sister, her nan and any long term friends she could go to for help. I know she comes across as cocky but often the women do in these situations because they can’t see the wood for the trees. To me this stinks of a controlling relationship. He monitors what she says. He is editing the blogs and can cut out anything she says that he doesn’t want out there.
She is hating the heat and it’s only going to get worse. She will be trapped in the house in the aircon with the little ones while he’s off doing what ever it is he does. I’m really worried for her and those children. I know that won’t come across that well on here and I think I would rather it just be true that she is a horrible person rather than what I suspect

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I am surprised that they have become "really close friends" with the other people from the UK so quickly, l wonder if they have kids 🤔
Paedos can be lurking in gated communities with security you know!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I hope I’m wrong but I think Sarah is being controlled. It’s classic tactics to get her away from anyone who could help. She’s away from her sister, her nan and any long term friends she could go to for help. I know she comes across as cocky but often the women do in these situations because they can’t see the wood for the trees. To me this stinks of a controlling relationship. He monitors what she says. He is editing the blogs and can cut out anything she says that he doesn’t want out there.
She is hating the heat and it’s only going to get worse. She will be trapped in the house in the aircon with the little ones while he’s off doing what ever it is he does. I’m really worried for her and those children. I know that won’t come across that well on here and I think I would rather it just be true that she is a horrible person rather than what I suspect
I actually thought the same. He kept cutting over her and “correcting” her and when she was talking she was looking at his facial cues for confirmation if it was okay to say what she was saying.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Thank you, Ingham Family. Never have I valued my UK citizenship and residency more than I do today and I thank you for prompting my thoughts. 👏

Granted, UK life is not perfect and there are things I'd like to see done very differently, up at the top, but you can't put a price on the relative freedom that living here offers. Tax benefits are not worth losing other freedoms over. Money is not everything and your ugly pursuit of it, at all costs, clearly is not serving your family well.

I would never ever wish to trade my life for yours and even the notion is laughable. Nobody with an ounce of common sense is fooled by you or your lies. You are not enjoying the high life any more than I will be today, and I have an oven to clean and a pan cupboard to sort out! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I think she is in a coercively controlling relationship, yes. She's also a horrible witch. Both of these things can be true at the same time.

I take no joy in knowing she's unhappy and under his thumb but I also recognise that at the moment she began calling her husband's victims lying little slappers and sending hordes of her minions off to digitally harrass the child from Florida while continuing to allow her own daughter to live under the same controlling diddler, she lost the last shred of actual sympathy I'll ever have for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I watched the Ruby Frankee show last night(I never followed her so it was all new to me) and in all honestly I would not be surprised if there was a show about the Ingham family at some point in the future, either a tell all type thing from one or more of the kids or if something came out about Chris and his dodgy dealings.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
What content can they actually film in Dubai not alot it's to hot and your not allowed to film others .

Reactions: 18
But creepy would brag if there was any other income specially if it was properties and there is no way they invested in that ... Normally to flip a house you have to do it up and to rent it out you have to put a large some in to get minimum out Evan tho it's a steady income over years
They’ve mentioned selling on Amazon. You can make thousands just from selling one or two popular products on there. There’s so many ways people make money online. If you have your fingers in a lot of pies there’s really no need to work 9-5. Most people with businesses have other passive income from things they don’t mention. It doesn’t have to be houses, but they could easily be making a comfortable living from just Amazon alone without having to physically handle any products.
I used to make about £500 a month back in 2011 just selling mugs on eBay. All I had to do was order them online from the dropshipper everyday, took about 30 minutes. If I’d had the time to sell other products I could easily have made thousands.

Reactions: 8
What content can they actually film in Dubai not alot it's to hot and your not allowed to film others .
It's not stopped them so far and there's no way that they've asked permission from all of the individuals shown.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Their old management threatened a 16 year old girl with legal action after she exposed Chris’s grooming towards her in Florida. Highly doubt Viral Talent manager apologised to the young girl after she dropped Sarah and Chris the next day from the agency, they haven’t had management since…
For real? I should have guessed that they would have had the equivalent of Temu/Shein management 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I cannot wait to see their reaction when they realise what homeschooling in Dubai is really like and what they need to do and pay, also wondering how they are going to show the results of the previous years education to the Dubai governement which is needed to register for homeschooling. 😅

They haven't really looked into the home schooling in Dubai
Wouldn’t it be good Karma if the fact that they have neglected the kids education in the UK is what scuppers their ability to stay there !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I cannot believe ANYONE has the gall to say something as rude and obnoxious as that!
It’s easy. You just need to be spoilt every day of your life and, be a brat. No conscience.
Just YOU living your best life!!
You’ll know the whole wide world revolves around every one of your personal needs.

And when it goes wrong you know your parents will always be there to bail you out...
🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.