The Ingham Family #335 Damac ‘N’ Cheese.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she is in a coercively controlling relationship, yes. She's also a horrible witch. Both of these things can be true at the same time.

I take no joy in knowing she's unhappy and under his thumb but I also recognise that at the moment she began calling her husband's victims lying little slappers and sending hordes of her minions off to digitally harrass the child from Florida while continuing to allow her own daughter to live under the same controlling diddler, she lost the last shred of actual sympathy I'll ever have for her.
I just think she would be classic narc fodder. When she met him she was a young attractive girl who had a daughter so was in a vulnerable position after I’m assuming splitting from her father. She didn’t come from money whereas it seems he didn’t want for anything.
Looking back at the old videos she is clearly out of his league. He has changed her which is another thing they do make their victims less attractive to other men. He’s taken over her channel that she started she can’t even speak on it anymore without looking at him for approval.
What she has said and done is wrong 100% as far as his abuse of those young girls is concerned and I do believe she will come to massively regret that. She thinks this man is her soulmate.
The video last night was a bit triggering for me which is why I’ve probably felt the need to comment tbh. I’ve been in a similar situation and to my shame I have said and done and said some of the things she has and I am so ashamed (no young girls involved but I have said it to totally innocent women) . But I would have believed anything he said. Looking back I was an absolute idiot and I was an awful person and I only have myself to blame for that. But don’t underestimate how powerful these seemingly spineless ugly men can be.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I've not seen anything about looking for a girlfriend, was this recent.
It was before she was 18 I think it was the last vlog Isabelle did with comments on and got called out on being spoilt. I can’t remember when Sarah said about it on a FB post, I can’t remember, it was around the time when she was asking for friends for her.

Doesn’t need to be recent. They’ll put all their vlogs/comments, it’s hardly difficult to find stuff they’ve written or published (there was (might not be now) e-books on Amazon about each of the children). Not like Chris or Sarah can get their mouths shut is it?
---
So what If Esme and Isla wanted to go back to UK desperately and at almost 19 isobelle said I'm staying what would you guys do. ??? Isobelle doesn't have to live her life through you , she doesn't have to put her life on hold for you, so you'd have no choice but to leave her
She can’t stay she doesn’t qualify for a visa.

Reactions: 8
I just think she would be classic narc fodder. When she met him she was a young attractive girl who had a daughter so was in a vulnerable position after I’m assuming splitting from her father. She didn’t come from money whereas it seems he didn’t want for anything.
Looking back at the old videos she is clearly out of his league. He has changed her which is another thing they do make their victims less attractive to other men. He’s taken over her channel that she started she can’t even speak on it anymore without looking at him for approval.
What she has said and done is wrong 100% as far as his abuse of those young girls is concerned and I do believe she will come to massively regret that. She thinks this man is her soulmate.
The video last night was a bit triggering for me which is why I’ve probably felt the need to comment tbh. I’ve been in a similar situation and to my shame I have said and done and said some of the things she has and I am so ashamed (no young girls involved but I have said it to totally innocent women) . But I would have believed anything he said. Looking back I was an absolute idiot and I was an awful person and I only have myself to blame for that. But don’t underestimate how powerful these seemingly spineless ugly men can be.
You're not the only one who has escaped from that situation. I did & spent the best part of a decade fleeing his vengeful pursuit of me, my children & every penny I was owed as my share of the marriage assets.

I stand by my opinion. No one who exposes their own or anyone else's child to a predator can lay claim to an ounce of my sympathy or understanding.

You obviously are also entitled to hold yours

• Heart
Reactions: 19
In the real world he would have discarded Sarah a long time ago. He has stayed with her because the Ingham family and his meal ticket would cease to exist. If he left for a newer model to keep up with his “image” then the fact is that people would watch Sarah and the kids. No one wants to watch and old bald greasy man on roller skates. If the channel goes down the pan he will leave for some other vulnerable person that has more to offer him than she does probably saying he’s not happy and is depressed. Then she will have to pick up the pieces of everything that’s happened. She should get out now on her own terms

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The vehicle they travelled in to the airport has been left there waiting for them to return.
Airport parking charges wont be cheap unless he has used one of those dodgy ones 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
You're not the only one who has escaped from that situation. I did & spent the best part of a decade fleeing his vengeful pursuit of me, my children & every penny I was owed as my share of the marriage assets.

I stand by my opinion. No one who exposes their own or anyone else's child to a predator can lay claim to an ounce of my sympathy or understanding.

You obviously are also entitled to hold yours
I’m really sorry you have been through that too it’s so hard and breaks your soul 🥰 of course you are and I wouldn’t want tattle any other way ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I agree it’s really off !
I hope I’m wrong but I think Sarah is being controlled. It’s classic tactics to get her away from anyone who could help. She’s away from her sister, her nan and any long term friends she could go to for help. I know she comes across as cocky but often the women do in these situations because they can’t see the wood for the trees. To me this stinks of a controlling relationship. He monitors what she says. He is editing the blogs and can cut out anything she says that he doesn’t want out there.
She is hating the heat and it’s only going to get worse. She will be trapped in the house in the aircon with the little ones while he’s off doing what ever it is he does. I’m really worried for her and those children. I know that won’t come across that well on here and I think I would rather it just be true that she is a horrible person rather than what I suspect
She is a horrible person
Been abused does not give you the right to abuse your own children and laxys not only done that but added 3 more human lives to abuse afterwards.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
No not at all.
Is that you, Hi Steve? 🤣

You seem very invested in pushing this narrative of Creepy being the prolific entrepreneur. If you have some kind of inside knowledge (regarding his business interests/financial affairs) then please tip off the UK Taxman.

It is a fair point that he could be up to other stuff (that he keeps a secret) but he's not been getting rich from selling overpriced water bottles on Amazon in 2023/2024
no not at all! I just think people are underestimating how they fund themselves.
for the record I don’t think they’re entrepreneurs at all. No real businessman would keep that big house and motor homes just sat their without earning money. I just think that they have something going on that they keep hidden that’s all, only because I know so many business (real ones!) who also had hidden money earners.
no point saying they need to go 9-5 because people like them would never go back to having a boss on £30k a year. They’d probably rather starve in their tin can.

Reactions: 10
They’ve mentioned selling on Amazon. You can make thousands just from selling one or two popular products on there. There’s so many ways people make money online. If you have your fingers in a lot of pies there’s really no need to work 9-5. Most people with businesses have other passive income from things they don’t mention. It doesn’t have to be houses, but they could easily be making a comfortable living from just Amazon alone without having to physically handle any products.
I used to make about £500 a month back in 2011 just selling mugs on eBay. All I had to do was order them online from the dropshipper everyday, took about 30 minutes. If I’d had the time to sell other products I could easily have made thousands.
Yes but in order to do well you have market the product....the inghams have huge platforms and Evan tho we wouldn't rest until we stopped creepy the best platform would be to market on there.
I don't think there are many companies doing extremely well with next to no marketing...but that also has holes in it

1) they all share a can of coke or a meal.
2) they would still brag because didn't you know they are famous.

Reactions: 12
No not at all.

no not at all! I just think people are underestimating how they fund themselves.
for the record I don’t think they’re entrepreneurs at all. No real businessman would keep that big house and motor homes just sat their without earning money. I just think that they have something going on that they keep hidden that’s all, only because I know so many business (real ones!) who also had hidden money earners.
no point saying they need to go 9-5 because people like them would never go back to having a boss on £30k a year. They’d probably rather starve in their tin can.

Seriously did you just learn about this family today?!

You keep describing how earning money works *in general* like none of here would know that 😂

The big piece of the puzzle that you're missing is we are talking about a child predator with a comb over called CHRIS INGHAM.

Yrsterday he said he was going to bring baby wipes home in his suitcase because they are too expensive. Last week he chastised his wife for spending £1 on bleach.

They are in Dubai heading into low season, staying in the place that's the first hit when you google "cheapest place to live in Dubai".

Please point to one single thing that indicates they are secretly successful business people and not clowns living pay check to pay check and/or mostly on borrowed money? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
You don’t have to anrket
Yes but in order to do well you have market the product....the inghams have huge platforms and Evan tho we wouldn't rest until we stopped creepy the best platform would be to market on there.
I don't think there are many companies doing extremely well with next to no marketing...but that also has holes in it

1) they all share a can of coke or a meal.
2) they would still brag because didn't you know they are famous.
[/QUOTE

the thing with Amazon is you don’t have to market the product. You just find what’s selling well and register with a dropshipper or have storage for the goods to send yourself. For example if the new iPhone came out, you then source a popular selling case or accessory for it from a dropshipper or wholesaler then you upload to your Amazon seller account. Other people do the marketing because you’re selling products that are popular on social media anyway. The dropshipper/wholesaler sells it to you for £1 and you sell it on for £10 for example. Doesn’t have to be unique personally designed products. It’s just piggy backing off what’s popular.
And to reiterate I don’t think they’re wading in cash right now. I think they’re scraping by reasonably, enough to set themselves up in Dubai atleast. I don’t think they’re set for life or like you said they wouldn’t be penny pinching at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You don’t have to anrket
For pocket money no but for another income on the scale your thinking yes

£500 a month would be nothing to the inghams lazy can spend that in her sleep in 1 day but to be earning another income to pay your monthly mortgage and flights and second home in doo-buy the products in question should be a house hold name shared and wanted by millions ....the inghams would also use the products constantly in their vlog to sly market it and unless they have shares in a cheese company I highly doubt it 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I nevr
Seriously did you just learn about this family today?!

You keep describing how earning money works *in general* like none of here would know that 😂

The big piece of the puzzle that you're missing is we are talking about a child predator with a comb over called CHRIS INGHAM.

Yrsterday he said he was going to bring baby wipes home in his suitcase because they are too expensive. Last week he chastised his wife for spending £1 on bleach.

They are in Dubai heading into low season, staying in the place that's the first hit when you google "cheapest place to live in Dubai".

Please point to one single thing that indicates they are secretly successful business people and not clowns living pay check to pay check and/or mostly on borrowed money? 😂
I never once said they were financially successful!! I think they’re idiots.
People seem to think that they’re broke because of YouTube going down the drain, and I was simply just explaining how easy it would be for them to make money on the side because they don’t have proper jobs and have the time.
I think whatever they do to make money, is very very unstable and comes like buses, hence why they live on the edge all the time fretting about costs of this and that.
I’m well aware of what Chris did. I’ve been following the whole thing since 2018. But I wasn’t talking about that.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I feel like they didn’t say how they thought it would be a better life for them and the children but it was just about money. Yes money is important but to most people there’s more to life, like fulfilment and educating their children. Giving your children a lump sum of money isn’t helping them become nice, well rounded people and giving them purpose in life.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
For pocket money no but for another income on the scale your thinking yes

£500 a month would be nothing to the inghams lazy can spend that in her sleep in 1 day but to be earning another income to pay your monthly mortgage and flights and second home in doo-buy the products in question should be a house hold name shared and wanted by millions ....the inghams would also use the products constantly in their vlog to sly market it and unless they have shares in a cheese company I highly doubt it 🤣
not necessarily.That was one crap product I sold back in the day. If I were to do it now I could very easily 10xs that with 9 other products and pay my mortgage. When you buy on Amazon, how many times do you know the name of the company you’re buying off? Chances are it’s some guy who’s also running a burger van or an insurance company. It’s not samsung or Superdrug.
In my opinion they’ve abandoned Sarah’s baby and Me because they found an easier way and have moved to Dubai to avoid the tax on it because they were struggling. I predict they’ll be home this time next year and back to square one.

Reactions: 4
You don’t have to anrket
Your also forgetting how the inghams price their products.

Ifam are gullible vulnerable children so for the inghams to sell on their own platforms was easy to buy a £2 water bottle from temu and inflate it to £50 each but to throw it up on Amazon with no connections to "the famous Inghams" and 99% dearer than any where else nobody will fall for it as normal people shop around.

Reactions: 12
In my opinion they’ve abandoned Sarah’s baby and Me because they found an easier way and have moved to Dubai to avoid the tax on it because they were struggling. I predict they’ll be home this time next year and back to square one.
They abandoned baby and me after being reported for claiming it was a number one producer of such products in the uk or something silly like that.

Reactions: 14
They mentioned about dentists etc u know things they didn’t do in Uk. They have a hospital appt in august apparently. Considering she hates the MHS she sure as hell will still use them to her advantage.
Survey they can’t use NHS if moved abroad??

Reactions: 6
not necessarily.That was one crap product I sold back in the day. If I were to do it now I could very easily 10xs that with 9 other products and pay my mortgage. When you buy on Amazon, how many times do you know the name of the company you’re buying off? Chances are it’s some guy who’s also running a burger van or an insurance company. It’s not samsung or Superdrug.
I'm not saying they havnt got sideline but if they have a garentee it's 100% illegal and not been taxed anyway and that would be the reason it's never mentioned

And it wouldn't be in a scale of a second income otherwise they would quit YouTube or at least live in luxury.

I bet that play equipment and bike went straight back returned

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.