The Ingham Family #335 Damac ‘N’ Cheese.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is - who they think can they impress with this miniscule house with a communal pool? It's just a temporary rental but if they were as loaded as they claim they would have rented a nice spacious villa with its own pool. What a better way to recover from jetlag and feel comfortable in that heat while they are looking for a long-term lease or whatever is their current claim?

The only people that can feel inspired and think that's how success looks like are vulnerable ones. That's those Creepy targets with his MLM scheme. Anyone with two brain cells would get they are in Dubai on the lowest budget possible and that doesn't scream financial freedom. I mean just look at other influenceurs that moved to Dubai. None of them went to rent a shoe box in the middle of nowhere. They sell a glamorous lifestyle to their followers while the Inghams makes you think what can you do to not end up like them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
They haven’t “worked” hard, the dropped lucky with a vlog and ran with it!!! look at vlog that started it, they may still be making money but not on the scale they were!!

Reactions: 19
Bringing this over from @iyahshannon

For those who know litttle to nothing about scammers & Dubai (🙋🏼‍♀️)this was horribly eye opening.

Great article, it almost sounds like Chris read that and it helped seal his decision to go there and rip people off.

On a related note, does anyone else thinks/hope the "friends" they never met before who "are going above and beyond" and who found them their dream forever home on the second day, on a price point CHRIS INGHAM can afford....are going to also turn out to be fraudsters?

"With respect to local regulation of MLM fraud in the UAE, there is none. So long as you scam people outside the UAE, Dubai’s authorities won’t lift a finger against you.

Again, the scammers relocating there know this.

In addition to individuals, over the past few years we’ve also seen Dubai favored as a jurisdiction to open head offices in. This is for the same reasons scammers flock to to the emirate.

For marketing purposes, Dubai sounds exotic and certainly its artificial nature makes for great photo opportunities.

Where better to project wealth to unsuspecting victims than a city built on and geared towards showcasing wealth?"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The thing is - who they think can they impress with this miniscule house with a communal pool? It's just a temporary rental but if they were as loaded as they claim they would have rented a nice spacious villa with its own pool. What a better way to recover from jetlag and feel comfortable in that heat while they are looking for a long-term lease or whatever is their current claim?

The only people that can feel inspired and think that's how success looks like are vulnerable ones. That's those Creepy targets with his MLM scheme. Anyone with two brain cells would get they are in Dubai on the lowest budget possible and that doesn't scream financial freedom. I mean just look at other influenceurs that moved to Dubai. None of them went to rent a shoe box in the middle of nowhere. They sell a glamorous lifestyle to their followers while the Inghams makes you think what can you do to not end up like them.
So they paid for 3 month but within a week or two they will be in a bigger place loosing all that money they paid up front. This to me proves that Dubai has not been in the planning for a year. I’m certain he wanted to move to America but after doing his research he realised he would be stopped entering. He wanted out of England either way so at the last minute he secured them a 3 month rental, cheap rental in comparison and one that barely fits Sarah let alone the rest of them. He thought by flexing their move and house he’d look like the ‘G’ he so desperately wants to portray. He also thought they had been extremely clever at hiding it all but yet again, Tattle finds out where they are in 0.2 seconds. Furthermore, Tattle have noticed how tiny that house is hence why they’re prolonging showing it because what he’s saying on Insta is the exact opposite of what they are currently living in. Sarah saying they are gonna loose all that money but we all know how tight Chris is with his cash. He had every intention of staying in that tiny rental for the duration of the fake expat attempt but now he knows he’s the laughing stock so he’s going to loose all that money and get somewhere bigger to try and save face. Chris, you don’t ‘plan for a year “ to up your family for a place like Dubai but be so clearly unprepared at the same time. They 100% wanted America but he realised in the end it would be the end of him. The bloke is, as transparent as a plastic bag!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
They are running away from tax man for sure, but of course spend the time in UK they need too so they can keep using the NHS etc and get all the benefits. The greed of this family is just getting worse. They do exactly what they want which is fine but complain when others don't do to suit them. To them they are the only ones in the world Right and everyone else is wrong or to blame.
Sarah you said about friends and having trustworthy friends at long last , you had brilliant friends before nikki , Charlotte etc but you lied and shat on them great height. Do you mean you have found gullible desperate people nowadays.
---
When was Isabelle confronted by a group of men in Dubai? Does anyone have a screenshot/video?
I haven't seen anything either. I've tried watching vlogs back .

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
They're backtracking so quickly on the permanent, not permanent yet, just trying it out, 90%, 75%, splitting time between the two countries and still going on multiple cara/van trips a year, going to be popping home for Christmas and November and Taylor Swift and wet weekends in the caravan in Mablethorpe and seeing family and friends, in their rented purchased second main home, that by the time the Q&A is up, it'll be 'we were only ever here for a week's holiday!'
It's probably a time share 🤣 lets see if they fill it with personal stuff 🤔

Reactions: 8
They are running away from tax man for sure, but of course spend the time in UK they need too so they can keep using the NHS etc and get all the benefits. The greed of this family is just getting worse. They do exactly what they want which is fine but complain when others don't do to suit them. To them they are the only ones in the world Right and everyone else is wrong or to blame.
Sarah you said about friends and having trustworthy friends at long last , you had brilliant friends before nikki , Charlotte etc but you lied and shat on them great height. Do you mean you have found gullible desperate people nowadays.
---

I haven't seen anything either. I've tried watching vlogs back .
There's the clip on the last thread.

Reactions: 6
This is hilarious. The Minghams once again providing distatrious duck ups for us all the witness.

Sarah, bet you are sooooo glad you stayed with the groomer all those years ago. Can't wait to watch you get scammed out of any last penny you might have left (not that you have any left anyway).

Remember though, when it all goes wrong, don't try running back to Nannarrr because you're not her problem and she's not responsible for your happiness and wellbeing 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Sarah is probably in the back seat of that car because she has one or more children sitting on her lap🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 19
They did a 3 month rental because that’s how long the temporary working visa is. To apply for residency they would need a medical and blood tests, my in experience you typically need a sponsor- employer or family/friend already with residency but I’m aware you can sponsor yourself for 5 years. Also buying property makes you eligible, so if they stay they’ll have to do this, as the other eligibility criteria doesn’t apply.

Reactions: 20
The complete audacity of Creepy! He seriously thinks he's Billy Big Bollocks. The way he carries on like he's the breadwinner and it's his channel, his money, and his hard work that have got them where they are (not where any sane person would want to be).

What does he contribute to the channel/family? He hoovers, wipes stuff with 'baccy' wipes, pours bleach on stuff, mows the grass moss, 'edits' vlogs, and makes insane (not in a good way, Creepy) choices/decisions. None of this he does to be helpful, though - it's because he's controlling and can't stand kids' fingerprints and mess on his stuff. It also provides the perfect excuse that he's too busy to look after his own children.

The reality is he's killed what was Sarah's channel and the rude condescending way he speaks to people will be the final nail in the coffin.

I put money on it that when Creepy was a teenager, Jane would bribe people with days out to be his friends. She would probably buy him expensive stuff, like fancy skates to make him look cool and trendy to try and impress people. This would have been his first taste of 'popularity' and he's chasing that feeling with big boy's toys, such as cameras, drones, and pretend wealth.

He is a total weirdo with no redeeming qualities whatsoever and that's before you consider his liking of teenage girls 🤮

By the way, I'm surprised that Sarah needed to be sterilised. I just have to look at Creepy's iddy biddy feet and my ovaries shrivel up.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

Exactly when family fizz moved to dubai 5or6years ago they moved into a beautiful apartment which was huge that overlooked the marina in the centre of dubai and they had the cash to fit in out there even putting sienna into a private international school.

Inghams on other hand arrive out with 7 suitcases full of primark and shein tat and rent the smallest accommodation in dubai with no plans other than sending the kids down the pool every day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Exactly when family fizz moved to dubai 5or6years ago they moved into a beautiful apartment which was huge that overlooked the marina in the centre of dubai and they had the cash to fit in out there even putting sienna into a private international school.

Inghams on other hand arrive out with 7 suitcases full of primark and shein tat and rent the smallest accommodation in dubai with no plans other than sending the kids down the pool every day 😂
Any guesses as to which of those claims to make 10k a day... 🤣🤣
---
1715933245178.png

1715933337880.jpeg

I don't know about you but this spot the difference is really difficult. 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.