The Ingham Family #335 Damac ‘N’ Cheese.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Malcolm Conkers
1715893000179.png

TLDR
- The long awaited Great Ingham Secret of 2024 has been revealed as Chris dragging everyone off to Dubai to move there aka go on an extended summer holiday. Cue a whole loads of DuLies.
- Sarah has confirmed that it was Chris the manipulator's dream to move there. As usual he first manipulated Esme then dragged the other girls into his scheme so Sarah had no choice but to agree.
- Tattlers very quickly found the Inghams' new 'home' aka a cheap tiny Damac Hills 3 bedroom Air Bnb apartment rented until 6th August. It'll be a miracle if they're still there on 6th June.
- They claim to have bought their permanent residence (a lease), but will fly back to the UK for the Taylor Swift concert in August and in November for Christmas. The house was found through their imaginary friends back home, who know a realtor in Dubai.
- 18 year old Isabelle was given an activity pack for 12s and under on the plane. She is now trapped in Dubai with 0 prospects and no way of returning to the UK alone as her mother and stepfather are likely in possession of her finances.
- The Inghams caught a sickness bug on the plane with Isla, Jace and Mila being the worst affected. This caused Esme to run away to the communal swimming pool to avoid them.
- Isabelle had a run in with some Arab men at Dubai Mall as she was wearing a skimpy boob tube and should've had her shoulders covered.
- 14 year old Esme had a tantrum because she forgot to pack the charger for her mirror. Chris had to pay £200 for overweight baggage (and that was just Sarah).
- The Inghams have told everyone that the manor is empty. Prinny has gone to live with Hi Steve and Granny Groomer and the Guinea Pigs are with ifam.
- Esme doesn't want to go back to school in Dubai so she isn't. Isla is undecided. The Inghams are going to learn Arabic.

Hi Steve 👋 I've missed you. Are you ready to pick up the pieces when everything goes to tit again? Do you have some spare cash ready to bail precious baby boy out of jail?

I see the Youtube bio is finally updated. Only took them 7 months to acknowledge Aurora's existence. Looks like Katrina is taking in all the #gifted shite now.
1715894280380.png

1715893567830.png
1715893597399.png
1715893632357.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
First I wouldn't leave a 14 and 12 year old in charge of young kids in a foreign country I'd only been in a few days.

Also, this new friend who's husband happens to be a realiter and found a house super quickly, sounds way to good to be true, and very well could be some kind of scam. Which would be incredible to watch the outcome from.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
They're backtracking so quickly on the permanent, not permanent yet, just trying it out, 90%, 75%, splitting time between the two countries and still going on multiple cara/van trips a year, going to be popping home for Christmas and November and Taylor Swift and wet weekends in the caravan in Mablethorpe and seeing family and friends, in their rented purchased second main home, that by the time the Q&A is up, it'll be 'we were only ever here for a week's holiday!'

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I am really happy to share the fact that if you search CHRIS INGHAM on twitter, the tweets that Jess made in 2018 still come up as the top posts.

It's never going away, Sarah 😊

1000016125.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
What about Borabelles A level exam/s? Fat Sazzs MRI, prolapsed baggy vag, Jason's eyes, Mila's hip check-ups, Aurora's baby checks/jabs? All forgotten about. No NHS in Dubai!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
So she spent days literally days and days shopping to buy cheep crappy sweatshop clothes to take with them and spent £200 in excess baggage fees to land in a foreign country and go ……. Shopping in a shopping centre with the same bloody shops that she has just spent days shopping in!!! Imagine your first day on holiday and you go to a frigging shopping centre!!!

It was not two long ago that mr I earn 10k a day was banging on about keeping it real and shopping in B&M and having caravan holidays now he is living it up like a G in his ‘luxury’ Vila!

sounds like the amount of time they will spend in their new country of residence is going to change as much as Chris earnings change - 10k a day/week/month/once so far this lifetime- we will spend 90.9% 90% 75% it’s not permanent we’re only here for a few weeks 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
There is going to be movies about this soon with these scruffy buggers called

Damac hills have eyes

I can see It now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Could he look any more gnomelike? He has to tuck his trousers into his socks because they're far too long for his stumpy legs!

Screenshot_20240516-182108_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Has anyone ever calculated how many weeks a year they spent in beltoft? I’m pretty sure they could class that house as a second home rather then a first home.

Reactions: 13
Also, this new friend who's husband happens to be a realiter and found a house super quickly, sounds way to good to be true, and very well could be some kind of scam. Which would be incredible to watch the outcome from.
It does seem like that but real estate seems to be huge in Dubai. I know quite a few people who have moved from the UK to Dubai and they all either work in aviation (pilots or air hostesses), teach, or work in real estate. So it could be true.

Reactions: 9
Don't get the dubai move 😂 kids will just be hanging about the pools everyday begging for a friend.

Also who moves to another country and only takes 7 suitcases and dosent have a going away party.

Can't believe their all staying in a 3bedroom 1 bathroom house 😳

Reactions: 29
First I wouldn't leave a 14 and 12 year old in charge of young kids in a foreign country I'd only been in a few days.
And illegal in Dubai.
---
What about Borabelles A level exam/s? Fat Sazzs MRI, prolapsed baggy vag, Jason's eyes, Mila's hip check-ups, Aurora's baby checks/jabs? All forgotten about. No NHS in Dubai!
They’ve said it’s all private in Dubai and they’ve the insurance cos they’re world travellers and know what to do.

You know. Like the insurance they had for spud adventure 2 when Sarah never went to hospital when ill during her pregnancy and instead asked ifam and ended up being told to get back to uk immediately.

Reactions: 19
Bit ironic that Chris has responded to a query about the Arab world by saying “ignorance is the biggest evil in the world”! I can think of plenty of other things that are more evil, like being a child molester or groomer, or using coercion to get your way, for instance. You’d know all about that, wouldn’t you Chris?!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.