The Ingham Family #334 I would like to see more recipes containing pasta and cheese please.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats @SIXTYNINEDUDES! 👏

Screenshot_20240514-151316_Chrome.jpg

Brace yourselves, dusty Tattlers, as we inch ever closer to the grand reveal - the epic life-changing decision which they've been teasing the hell out of since New Year.

Team tit-Midas is on tour but which country will they disgrace themselves in this time? Just how tit can they make it look? Will we get another hostage style video or a double hat combo?

Motivational candles and magnifying glasses at the ready! 😂

If anyone would like to do a recap of the last thread (did anything even happen?) or bring anything over, please do. 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I thought they decided against the (not) epic thingie they mentioned that this was something else that’s (not) epic?!

Surely Sarah’s hand luggage will not have been allowed on. Daft woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What a brilliant title! 😅

Personally I think the life changing news is that Spar potatoes are not on the menu this trip :(

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I wrote this for the previous thread but was distracted and missed the lock!

So - copied & pasted -

Oh damn, now I gotta go look at the ‘snack boxes’ and tit. She cannot be serious? Airlines are falling over themselves to cater for children with special packs, entertainment, food etc. From what I’ve seen here, she and the others have packed for 6 months in a bunker.
Hey! Maybe that’s it?!! They are going to be ‘preppers’ - you know - prepping for the New World Order - the conspiracy not the band… and all the other BS Creepy has been churning out.

Just for fun - my carry-on contains
Phones, cables/chargers/battery packs
Meds
Few bits of make up & brush
Water bottle or two bought once through security
Eye drops
Earphones
Keys, cards, cash.
And of course sanitizer- I’ve been using it for years - long before it became a thing. My table & arm rests get thoroughly cleaned exactly because of people like the Inghams.

Most everything else is provided from spare socks, toothbrush & paste, pen, earplugs, lip balm plus unlimited snacks & drinks both soft & alcoholic, blankets and on occasions when I’ve flown First - a bed & duvet 🤩

But - I don’t have kids and generally travel solo. And no matter how many movies are available, invariably, I spend most of the time listening to music & watching the sky map or looking out the window 🙂

I don’t get the ‘thrill’ of Duty Free. To me it’s a gaudy assault on the senses that I try to get through ASAP and find a bar to hang out in or head to the airport lounge if it’s part of my ticket, where again, food & drink is unlimited at no cost.

Now, with the Ingham’s being World Travelers, shouldn’t they also have Frequent Flyer status? With all the trips they’ve taken over the years, they should have built up some equity in that area - if they were savvy. Especially with him being a pilot - surely he’s qualified by now? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I’ve got my own little snack box ready, some popcorn , fizzy pop and am all ready for tonight’s absolute BANGER!!!
C’mon creepy, don’t you be letting me down now, not after all this build up !!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The Big Thing - Cystopher has become sentient and is going to do the majority of the vlogging and baby sitting from now on. A steady diet of Valtrex, burgahs and tackle boxes filled with candy is all it needs to survive.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What was it they said This is massive its life changing and we all have to be 100%?

Reactions: 7
Maybe he's found his inner "Good Life" and is looking to buy a run down property in Bulgaria, lol? That seems to be the thing on you tube nowadays.

Reactions: 9
Damn she’s smug. The bit where she’s gloating over her snacks - the healthy choices evident right there 🙄

So they are glued to their devices now, waiting to see how views go & ready to hit delete on the comments 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe he's found his inner "Good Life" and is looking to buy a run down property in Bulgaria, lol? That seems to be the thing on you tube nowadays.
Oh I hope not - although, it would be golden 🤣 Bulgaria is one of my favorite places of what I’ve seen of this world.
One thing though - the women, of all ages, dress very well. The way Isabelle looked getting on the plane in those skimpy shorts, socks & flip flops - that would not go down well. And as for Sarah… 🫣

Several years ago- before everyone had wifi at home, I stayed there with a friend. I just wanted to head over the street to an internet café to send some messages. I put on what I thought was decent ‘leisure wear’. My friend kindly told me, ‘you can’t go out like that - people will think you are in pyjamas’ 😨

Plus, like everywhere, property & groceries are nowhere near as cheap as they once were. I once brought back something like 12 bottles of wine - in my case - long haul - and they all survived. They do have very, very good wine.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The only life changing event I have any interest in concerning the Mingins is seeing the kids enrolled in school so they can have a chance of growing up literate & numerate.

Home education can be wonderful but this is not home education. This is two chavvy chancers using their kids as the unpaid cast on the sort of tit reality TV show you'd get if you ordered one from Temu.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
My guess is that whatever they reveal tonight is 100% not what was originally chalked up to be the life changing event. That fell through, and this was come up with to explain it away
---
And it’s Dubai as expected by everyone. Claiming they live there now even though we know it’s only for a couple of months

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.