Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Web30

VIP Member
Imagine telling your 3 (?) year old she doesn’t really want a football, she wants make up, whilst she is kicking the football around and literally saying “I don’t want that make up”
Yet if it was Jace she'd be all over it with a "boys can have the same as girls" message.

Also why is she buying her makeup at all when for Christmas she got her all the fake stuff because she was sick of her playing in her makeup bag.

Reactions: 31

MissWinnie

VIP Member
Mumma1dondon or whatever she calls herself nowadays could not have her head any further up Sarah’s arse. New friend for the girls incoming - another autistic, home educated child (from what she’s said on her previous comments), what are the chances of that. I’m still undecided if she is real. She’s not Zoe, Atlanta’s mum but there is something off about her.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

alex43765

That woman has to be on something to flat out lie that people are making up that this stuff is in the vlogs 🤣 Here’s a lovely little reminder for you Sarah, not that you come onto tattle of course ;) She was uncomfortable the entire time she was walking through that area glancing over at people. She had spotted people pointing at them, without a shadow of doubt and probably hoped nothing would get said because the kids were there.

View attachment 2918191
That woman has to be on something to flat out lie that people are making up that this stuff is in the vlogs 🤣 Here’s a lovely little reminder for you Sarah, not that you come onto tattle of course ;) She was uncomfortable the entire time she was walking through that area glancing over at people. She had spotted people pointing at them, without a shadow of doubt and probably hoped nothing would get said because the kids were there.

View attachment 2918191
The side eye she gave him when it was shouted and the forced laugh from creepy hoping to disguise it 🤣

• Haha

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
Still think it’s USA since they want to prove a point that they can travel there after Chris’s shenanigans on their last trip and everyone saying he won’t be allowed back in.
He could walk naked playing the trumpet down Madison Avenue, and it still wouldn’t change the fact that every man and his dog knows that he sent messages of a sexual nature to a sixteen year old child.

Jimmy Saville was never charged either.

• Heart

mags

VIP Member
Wherever they are I predict a thumbnail with all the kids doing that tiresome mouth open, arms aloft thing like they're dancing to YMCA.
I reckon it'll be a shot of them walking across the airport concourse, wheeling their cases (filmed from behind obvs 🤢)...entitled "Saying goodbye to the UK" or something melodramatic like that.

• Haha
  • Sad

Badirene

VIP Member
Should always name your kids by high court proceedings. If you call out the kids name in a high court does the name suggest a - they're a judge b- they're a barrister or c - they're up on 47 counts of shoplifting ham from Asda. Always aim to name your kid for A or B.

• Haha
  • Heart

mags

VIP Member
Not me having a cuppa refreshing their comments trying to catch funny ones. This one lasted all of five minutes. Whoever they’ve paid to sit deleting all the comments needs sacking ✌🏻
The thought of Lazy running in her Crocs!

I sincerely hope that it's her that's deleting them, sitting by the pool in that Anne Summers-esque leopard print robe thing and bejewelled Crocs. Her and her greasy husband need to see these messages and unfortunately don't read here. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Big frank

VIP Member
So I just watched isabelle's summer haul... I decided to count the amount of times she said cute. Minus the two occasions she acknowledged that she says it too much she described items as cute 33 times in a 8 min video.

Also, she's becoming so emicated that if she loses any more weight she's going to be skeletal. It's so worrying and sad.

• Wow
  • Haha

Scotblock

VIP Member
If they land in Bali people this will be my finest hour. My tattle hat trick 😂 The location of the house, the Mexican palm trees 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Abbvay

VIP Member
It will suit Chris to have uneducated children because he has given himself the role of the intelligent one. He can brag about his fake qualifications and know that no one can get any better. He can talk about what he did in his GCSEs and A Levels and no one can question it because they don't know anything about them anyway.

He would hate anyone to point out all his errors or ask him any in depth questions about a subject he supposedly did well in, especially since most of his family are females.

• Heart
  • Sad

Impleo

VIP Member
That's a post from an Ingham sock account. They also got Esme's dopey mate Atlanta to post American flags under her tik tok. It's a pathetic attempt to make tattle think it's the US .

All round they've zero chances of getting an ESTA.
Esme, who has said she is desperate to go to Florida more than anywhere else in the world is getting her mate to post American flags to wind up the 'trolls' who are angry that her Dad sexually groomed a minor in that country that she can't go to because of his actions?

That's a whole lot of fucked up. Great parenting! I'm sure they all laughed about it (seriously)

• Sad

mags

VIP Member
The bullshit is strong this morning 😂
The authorities will surely be interested in the costs involved, on several points.

Just one of the issues is that he implies that the private one on one help, from him, is included in that $15 per month subscription. What he actually means is that subscribers will be eligible to book a private session at an additional cost of $97 for 30 mins. That is not made clear on the email you received but his Instagram Story from yesterday showed this booking screen.

He's so scummy. A proper greasy rat.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Message to creepy

I don't care how much money you have, you could be billionaires as far as I'm concerned but money doesn't buy everything

1,) you'll always be creepy
2) you'll never get rid of fact everyone knows you messaged 16 year old teenagers
3) you've cheated on your wife and that means you cheated, lied to, let down all your children
4) none of you have class, morals and respect
5) you treat your animals disgusting and just fob off to mummy and daddy whenever you want to run away
6) your children are totally confused, mucked up, isolated messes, who have grown up performing to strangers to line your pockets
7) strangers time stamp your videos which we all know what that means. Yes strangers have pictures and videos of your children. In swimsuits etc which Is vile.

If you'd made your thousands by not using your children then fair play but noone with a brain cell would be jealous of how you've made money. Get a life noone is jealous of a greasy little chub who hides his greasy balding bead wearing a gnomes hat, acting tragic ... you creepster is a sad pathetic man with no friends , your blading friends soon ran when those stories about you broke, embarrassed to be associated with you. They even spoke out about you. Sad pathetic man. Go live your best life because it's not making anyone jealous .

• Heart

applepie

A day out with Mila and that lazy fat bint still goes on about Jace. I think the mentions of Jace even outnumbered 'cute', so it was a very lot 🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 29

Yel

Chatty Member
I'm pretty sure 99% of people don't hate their job as much as the Inghams do. They dream that they were free and not stuck vlogging for ever diminishing money.

They're following the same sort of pattern as those broke motivational people that hang out in Bali or Goa always looking for their next trick to have enough money for next month.

SarahGard83

VIP Member
I go to a lot of concerts and festivals with my almost 16 year old daughter but I always make sure she knows that if she wanted to go with a friend instead I wouldn't be upset. Think she likes going with me so she can completely fleece me at the merch stands 🤣. We're actually going to see Greenday next month

• Heart
  • Haha

Klp86

VIP Member
Wherever they end up going, I feel sorry for any other passengers who get stuck sitting near this noisy obnoxious bunch on a long haul flight, can you imagine?