The Ingham Family #332 So brown to earth, no holes barred, we only need one debit card!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is why Sarah would never be getting a round of applause from me, even if she did ever get around to kicking Chris out.

She has done so many other things which show her true colours, not just enabling her disgusting, lying, cheating husband and it started long before the allegations came out about her husband grooming minors. sarahinghamofficial is disgusting too.
100% agree Mags, in fact I feel it's time for another thread title targeting # Sarahinghamofficial as a disgusting low life for the sake of Google search when she trys to con freebies from businesses

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Rookie mistake number with with that vlog - home schooling - it’s home education you silly woman & if you put any real effort into it you would know this.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Isla really has it in for Issy, with the way she acted in the supermarket
I think it’s esme who has it in for Izzy , Izzy really needs to grow a back bone she doesn’t act the oldest esme is a brat she needs a good slap and Isla just gets snotty look of esme !!!

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Made me laugh near the end of Sarah’s vlog when Sarah asked Izzy if she was fussed about not having a prom, Sarah then says that no one did proms back when she was at school. I’m only a year older than her and we had a secondary school prom as did the year groups before us.
A lot of putting down of the education system, telling the viewers the kids may do 4 hours a day but nothing other days (they’ve had a solid 3 weeks now where it seems like they’ve had no chance to get anything done between breaks away and babysitting duties). Already making the excuses that Esme may not sit any GCSEs but she is currently studying them (Science, Maths, English and Geography). Making excuses for Jace being delayed that she hates labels and kids develop at their own pace - she’s quite happy to praise her kids when they are sitting/eating/walking early on though isn’t she.

She has also said she would let the kids go back to school if they asked to, that differs to her husband who has said they will never return.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I am going to go out on a limb here and voice a bit of a controversial opinion.

In the interests of credit where credit is due.
Sarah's latest Sarah Says was actually quite informative. About 10% of it was a bit inaccurate and she constantly used the wrong term ( home schooling not EHE - Elective Home Education) but 90% of it was spot on.
Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Reactions: 6
Change of subject but when are they gonna do something with that monstrosity of a garden

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Are those alerts screenshots he posts actually real? I only ask because everyone in my house has a Lloyds account and none of us have ever received a text like that. We get the odd one about adding people to pay and so on, but nothing that tells us every time some money goes in.

Reactions: 18
Fat Saz lying about showing the LA the chuldruns work. Lies. The reason parents choose to send a report rather than have a home visit, is because they don't want to show any work. If you're going to show work you might aswell have the home visit. She's trying to say she sits and writes in depth reports for each child detailing what they have been doing, how they have progressed, plans for the next year, what resources you use etc. AND sends photos of the work. Makes zero sense. I have home visits as I'm happy to show work (and value feedback). Visit takes 20 minutes max. My first year of home ed I wrote a report. Took me hours. So once again Sarah, you're lying

And another point which makes no sense. She says they're following the curriculum. From my experience again, the only parents I know of who chose to follow the curriculum, are children who have had to be removed from school due to anxiety. Basically children who can't function in the classroom. But parents still want them to do GCSEs or stay on the school role. You can't say you don't agree with what children are taught. Then teach them what they are taught in school at home. She teaches them duck all. They're out of school to go on holiday whenever they want. And because their dad's a groomer.
---

Sarah's latest Sarah Says was actually quite informative. About 10% of it was a bit inaccurate and she constantly used the wrong term ( home schooling not EHE - Elective Home Education) but 90% of it was spot on.
I'm only 20 minutes in but no mention of what the children are learning or have learned. She's just parroting what any HE parent knows. Especially after 4 years. All of this info can be found in facebook HE groups.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I'm only 20 minutes in but no mention of what the children are learning or have learned. She's just parroting what any HE parent knows. Especially after 4 years. All of this info can be found in facebook HE groups.
100% - this is all readily available info in the HE groups. I’m in a few myself and it’s as if she’s copy and pasted some information to reel off. She’s not stupid and picked up on what she needs to to sound like she knows what she’s on about and the report filling out etc. Those kids don’t do half of what she said - Jace couldn’t even hold concentration for a couple of minutes the other day when she showed his attempts at ‘reading’ & she wants people to believe he manages 20+ minutes. They know that no one will ever know what really happens, if they don’t sit GCSEs then even better as no evidence that they’ve been failed.

As things currently stand, just so long as they write the reports just right and they are accepted by the LA, then they can continue to play the long game and let the kids get on with whatever it is they want to do. The times she was lying about what the children are doing, she was struggling to hold eye contact. She didn’t have that problem when using general information re the HE system.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Don't let the 'There was a study done recently' fool you into think Saz has a brain and sat and read a study. She hasn't, she's watched the Tik Tok about it I saw last week 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I haven’t watched the video yet but surely if you are home educating you still need to install some sort of routine? I’m sure Sarah said in Sundays video how Aurora went to sleep at 8.45pm which was early for her and she also said how she usually sleeps for 12 hours. Let’s say she normally goes to sleep at 10pm then she’s waking around 10am if she’s having 12 hours sleep. In another video Sarah has also said the Esme and Izzy get woken up after Aurora wakes, which means even on “school days” they are waking gone 10. That might work for the family when the children are younger but what message does this send to an 18 year old?! Whether they like to conform to society or not if your children have any chance of working in a traditional sense, they need to understand that waking at 10 just doesnt/can’t happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just thinking. Whatever happened to Jace’s sunglasses 🤔 Remember the ones he apparently managed to put in his pocket in Specsavers 🙄

Reactions: 10
Thank you @MissWinnie for this.
IMG_7022.jpeg

Surely as a parent you want your children to have the widest opportunities available to them - and many of them require GCSEs in maths and English as a minimum.

Personally would prefer to work 9-5 then be up to 4am every morning (according to Chris)

Shes so thick she’s unreal

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Not everyone can have a job that pays well. What about people who do their jobs because they love helping people, for example? Nursery worker, teaching assistant, carer etc. People don’t go into those jobs for the money! The Inghams are totally obsessed by money, they have no thought that some of their kids might want to do a job that isn’t well-paid, but they have a love for it. It’s all about the money with them, how much they can earn and what things cost.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Thank you @MissWinnie for this.
View attachment 2905538
Surely as a parent you want your children to have the widest opportunities available to them - and many of them require GCSEs in maths and English as a minimum.

Personally would prefer to work 9-5 then be up to 4am every morning (according to Chris)

Shes so thick she’s unreal
I thought Isabelle wanted to be a psychologist? Whether her idiot parents like it or not, she is going to need an education to accomplish that.

Those kids were in such a privileged position when they could afford a private education for them. They could've had the world. Isabelle would, without a doubt, be pursuing a degree by now. Chris Ingham's desire to have sex with young fans destroyed all of that, and to save face he has decided that he and his idiot wife will speak out against education instead. That's all this is. We can't have it anymore, but WE DIDN'T WANT IT ANYWAY. NER NER.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

That because she goes on the home ed facebook groups to get the answers so it looks like she knows what she is doing but I doubt actually does it herself

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What Sarah says is total rubbish, it is a big tough world out there and she is depriving her children - they have no routine, no ambition, no proper education, no social interaction with others.
All of the family will end up on Benefits and it is Us - the 9-5 Rat Race that will be supporting them.
Let them just buy crap Chinese clothes, go to the Island of Portugal and the Maldives (if we know where it is), eat unhealthy meals, and spend days and weeks crammed in a Campervan or scrounge holidays to go to the pool every day. I give up!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
You will never educate someone who refuses to believe that they have anything left to learn.

Exhibit A ate salmon with a maggot on top, and also adds cream and cheese to every meal and then wonders why everyone is so overweight (except chrissie who we all know works his upper body hard). Apparently the purchase of a juicer/smoothie machine will sort all that out, and they will absolutely need it as none of them will have any teeth for much longer the way they are going.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.